bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There's a few optional parts of the game where you can play as a female char (the game calls them sub-scene). That's where those come into play.

As for group sex, it's basically just the orc protag getting it on with his party of girls.
is that female important at all? i.e. an LI?

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
Well, thats a big YES for me!

RPGM but :

-Non-linear story, interesting and fun.
-The game keeps surprising me with little things.
-did I say it was fun? I mean it is FUN !!!!.
-Lot of attention put in this, the dialogue are long but never too long or boring, the world building is good too, never too much space with still a lot of things to explore.

The only thing it misses to be perfect mark is that....despite the logs it's still a little vanilla for me ;) ( yes yes i know i am a perverted degenerate but what do you want? )

In a nutshell, one of the best rpgm i ever played :) good work devs !

grylock

Oct 23, 2020
This game is suprisingly hilarious. And it does away with the main problem most RPGM games have, the levelgrind. Absolutely recommended. (Also: the orc goes green after the intro, so all is well on the color front ;) )

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
does all that stuff happen before or after they are an LI. (cause if after... a certain three letters come to mind :| )
If I remember correctly, after they are an LI, but you have to actively try to see the scene (you have to lose to a boss and it is hard to lose in this game), and it would be a rape scene, so that tag would not apply.

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
so im ment to talk to a guy at the armorer but ive talked to everyone in there and nothing anyone having thios problem

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If I remember correctly, after they are an LI, but you have to actively try to see the scene (you have to lose to a boss and it is hard to lose in this game), and it would be a rape scene, so that tag would not apply.
uhhh that tag would apply... rape stuff on LIs is NTR, Type B and C are both NTR types that start with rape (one leading to them enjoying it, and submitting, the other staying rape).

NTR isn't cheating, but some cheating is NTR. (common misconception).
NTR (Netorare) simply means "To be taken from" (like literally, that is the meaning of the term in english, and as you can see, rape counts by its definition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
uhhh that tag would apply... rape stuff on LIs is NTR, Type B and C are both NTR types that start with rape (one leading to them enjoying it, and submitting, the other staying rape).

NTR isn't cheating, but some cheating is NTR. (common misconception).
NTR (Netorare) simply means "To be taken from" (like literally, that is the meaning of the term in english, and as you can see, rape counts by its definition).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just so the thread does not diverge into what is or is not NTR, we will use the definition you provided (I was basing mine on the sites definition, which I agree is confusing and vague).

Anyway, like said previously, the central LI (at least, if I remember correctly) does get raped by a monster in 1 or 2 bad ends (probably fits the definition of NTR you provided). Otherwise, besides that rape scene(s), the game focuses around the near unstoppable MC and him collecting his harem, and the game does it in fun, humorous way. Hopefully, that answers the question you originally had.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just so the thread does not diverge into what is or is not NTR, we will use the definition you provided (I was basing mine on the sites definition, which I agree is confusing and vague).

Anyway, like said previously, the central LI (at least, if I remember correctly) does get raped by a monster in 1 or 2 bad ends (probably fits the definition of NTR you provided). Otherwise, besides that rape scene(s), the game focuses around the near unstoppable MC and him collecting his harem, and the game does it in fun, humorous way. Hopefully, that answers the question you originally had.
Yeah, is obviously not enough to be an NTR game, but enough to warrant the tag (since afaik any amount is enough... hell doesn't even have to be CGs can happen off screen :| ), but with like a note saying "two bads ends" or avoidable.

I'll leave that up for a mod to decide though. But is good to know that it is avoidable. So won't stop me from playing, I just won't lose :p

Actually another question, can you skip the female protag stuff?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Actually another question, can you skip the female protag stuff?
I do not believe you can skip (I could be wrong about that as it has been awhile since I have played), but I think to 100% the game, you have to play it, but the scenes where you play as the female protag are pretty small and infrequent.

Reactions: bobdillan

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
you reincarnate as a big dicked Orc who can basically fuck everything with a hole.... but some people are scared of three pathetic letters? Oh man.... this NTR paranoia is real

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
So only introvert that has no life that have the bigger chance to get reincarnated to isekai right ? thats me ! can't wait it to happen. lol

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So what's new?, i played this game like a year to 6 months ago
The download was updated to the newest version which added post game episode 2. This came out a while back but the thread wasn't updated with this new version til now.

• Love
Reactions: Kushe

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Please don't tag this game as NTR. I played it from top to bottom and I genuinely wouldn't count those 2 bad ends in that category... Have some respect for the people that do like the fetish and would be extremely disappointed if they tried this game because of that tag. (Much like how I'm disappointed when some people tag a game with tentacles when it's 1-2 scenes in a sea of vanilla. Seriously. Fuck that shit.)

Put a warning in the OP if you really have too, but don't tag the game outright...

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes