SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
wow, i didn't know a talented team of Japanese developers made my biography VN, with RPGM.

guess I already know how it all ends.

"the man groggily lifted his head, confused, peering into the dark, dirty surrounding.
A wave of anxiety washes over him at the discordant reality's founding. the image before him wasn't what had been, or one he could recall.
as the cold creeping fear washes over his back, he rushes into a seated position as he desperately tries to recall where he was before, only to find vague recollections, and the muddied images of his conquests and connections.

it was then he realized that he had been lying in a bed the whole time, in a now recognisably loathsome room. it was his room. he had been asleep, none of it was real.
all the unbelievable happiness of the now known fantasy, was washed beneath the longing emptiness of the unacceptable reality. it was all just a dream. it was all a damned dream. and the worst part of all...

I can't remember a thing."

arc4040

Oct 14, 2019
Are they still updating this game? Really curious if the team is still making those 4 post game chapters

Rexo1013

Oct 2, 2020
They know where to find weapons 40, 42, 43, 45? I only lack those besides those of the demon king castle

1638474304393.png

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Can someone correct me if I'm wrong here. So i just finished the game I think maybe and not sure if there are multiple endings. I reached where he gets sent back into his original world after saving the goddess and the people from the Meteor. Is this all there is to the game?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone correct me if I'm wrong here. So i just finished the game I think maybe and not sure if there are multiple endings. I reached where he gets sent back into his original world after saving the goddess and the people from the Meteor. Is this all there is to the game?
Yes. After that there's the after-story content you can find in the gallery room once you completely finished the inventory entries.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Okay, this was one of the most weird games I played so far in this sate, and the list isnt long.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I legally don't like orc but if it's an mc that turns into orc i will allow it huge PP is gud

alxlives

Jan 7, 2022
Does anyone know where can I find items 21, 22, 23 and weapon 9?

Those are the only ones lacking beside whats inside the demon king castle

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know where can I find items 21, 22, 23 and weapon 9?

Those are the only ones lacking beside whats inside the demon king castle
Items 21, 22, and 23 can be found in the South Area of the town.
Talk to the shopkeeper seen in this image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weapon 9 is a Saw. I don't remember where you can get this one, but try looking for any unopened chests.
I would start with the forest first.

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
This is one of the rare few RPGMs I've actually finished. Had to go and dig up this thread because I wanted to ask: the way it handles sex scenes - allowing multiple rounds, upwards to 4 - was right up my ally. Love that, anyone know of any other games that have something like this? Especially like the excessive cum it had going for it too, more of that pls~

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes