ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i read the "regarding my reincarnation as a slime"-like tittle with a "re-monster"-like mc and think there may be something interesting here ... then i see the mass mtl release uploader and loose all hope T_T

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I had doubts about download it or not but...

I am already enjoying it and I am after fuck the Goddess for first time Next Day Morning having fun with her.

Screen Shot 2542.PNG
Hahahahaa

Reactions: masterdragonson

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
12/10 so far (prologue), this is gold in pretty much every imaginable way (especially the writing despite the TL).
Although the art is not always perfect, it's still very good.
I seriously hope they break more than even and produce more since it would be a huge loss if this was just a one-hit wonder.

Edit: I'm through now and tbh I have to deduct 2 points for the little amount of base HCG, 19 IIRC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, only one after story is complete and viewing CGs, let's just say I don't know how or if it is possible to skip the loads of text apart from Enter+Ctrl (even then it can take very long). 19 is pretty little even if those took 400-500 hours. 2 in an After Story, 2 GoR and one opening and we are down to 14 in the main story, split between 3 main characters plus extras.

The writing is gold, the art sure was good&lewd but ultimately this is more something to read than to consume, never mind play. Also getting 100% is a PITA, so I cheated with the stature. Luckily the gameplay is short and concise.

Last edited:

Fj565

Jul 1, 2018
Man that prolouge was a ride. With the way they name the circle and using "1st Project" in title sequence i think they're closer to VN company than HRPG one. Gameplay kinda reflects this.

Reactions: SunlessXre

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Am I the only one which finds it hard to find those "clues" to find the demon bosses? TO which npc/part of town should I go to ? These are the bosses I have already found:
screeeennn.PNG
Also I have this purple arrow on the teleporter to the temple which should indicate an H-event or something but there is only rem with no event there...
screennnnn.PNG

Reactions: andrim890

aznviet3

Mar 23, 2020
Am I the only one which finds it hard to find those "clues" to find the demon bosses? TO which npc/part of town should I go to ? These are the bosses I have already found:
View attachment 1352549
Also I have this purple arrow on the teleporter to the temple which should indicate an H-event or something but there is only rem with no event there...
View attachment 1352545
If I remember correctly... You are at the part where it should focus on the castle between the MC and Princess Yumi.

To progress the game, at times require you to go to bed at the temple in the Goddess's room, which should be where the H-event marker is pointing you to go to... Probably?

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
If I remember correctly... You are at the part where it should focus on the castle between the MC and Princess Yumi.

To progress the game, at times require you to go to bed at the temple in the Goddess's room, which should be where the H-event marker is pointing you to go to... Probably?
I already raped and got princess yuumi in my party. Also I already slept in the temple with the purple arrow before and had an H-event. Now there is nothing and when I go to bed I just rest. I searched at the whole temple and unless I am missing something there is no event here.

The last boss I killed was the one on top of the mountain, "dragon", when we searched for the flower for the ill village girl.

nixsaco

Mar 6, 2021
I already raped and got princess yuumi in my party. Also I already slept in the temple with the purple arrow before and had an H-event. Now there is nothing and when I go to bed I just rest. I searched at the whole temple and unless I am missing something there is no event here.

The last boss I killed was the one on top of the mountain, "dragon", when we searched for the flower for the ill village girl.
Go to the gate of castle and you can find a yellow fire.
I tried that, visiting it with my previous save. Turns out it contained weapon #38 instead of #40. Do I need to complete the puzzle without breaking any rocks/gate ?
View attachment 1353533
When commander joins the party at main story, you get #40.

Reactions: aznviet3

aznviet3

Mar 23, 2020
I second this question, I can only access the first one, the other ones are locked.
Current JP version is 1.05, it only has 2/4 after stories done.
After Stories:
#1=Cat girl
#2=Goddess
The rest aren't done yet as their focus is mainly on the new game.
But they did release some pixel arts in June on the twitter account.

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
Current JP version is 1.05, it only has 2/4 after stories done.
After Stories:
#1=Cat girl
#2=Goddess
The rest aren't done yet as their focus is mainly on the new game.
But they did release some pixel arts in June on the twitter account.
Thanks for the reply, it's sad but well...

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes