Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I assume this is a MTL still? The OP doesn't say it's an MTL however there are comments leading me to believe it is.
If it is an MTL, why the fuck is it not mandatory to specify that? I'd bet there are people here with horrendous download speeds who don't want to waste their time and bandwidth on jibberish.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I assume this is a MTL still? The OP doesn't say it's an MTL however there are comments leading me to believe it is.
If it is an MTL, why the fuck is it not mandatory to specify that? I'd bet there are people here with horrendous download speeds who don't want to waste their time and bandwidth on jibberish.
It was then it got upgraded to the official steam release

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Eh, I'm not sure how I felt about it. It's basically a VN from what I can tell, at least the first hour or so. Hard to talk about it without spoilers but the review I read mentions that as well. Maybe a good experience anyways with the humor, but I was hoping for gameplay on top of that. Might come back to it later, just not in the mood to walk from cutscene to cutscene right now.

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
I've tried the way you show above, which is moding the game project files, then it worked. However, I just realize that is not the real problem. We don't need to do all of these things, even adding the font. What we need is just open the Game.ini and set the Library key value to System\RGSS301.dll like below then the stupid error should go away.
INI:
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Can anyone share the full-fixed version?

Boo_is_innocent

Mar 26, 2021
Can anyone share the full-fixed version?
Did you get any other issue? As I replied above, we just need to open the Game.ini and change it like below, then everything should be fine. Enjoy the game, bro.
Code:
[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=That Time I Got Reincarnated as an Orc (F7: Volume Setting  F12: Return to title)

Reactions: Cyberjacky
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes