Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
You know.. by buying the game on Steam. :HideThePain:
Gonna say though the translation can be sloppy some time, it is dirt cheap tho and the hilarious story carry the game.

EDIT : I will upload it to my MEGA, seem to don't have any kind of DRM. ETA 1 hour

Done.Full game from Steam and already patched : Link
Thank you comrade you're a hero

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You know.. by buying the game on Steam. :HideThePain:
Gonna say though the translation can be sloppy some time, it is dirt cheap tho and the hilarious story carry the game.

EDIT : I will upload it to my MEGA, seem to don't have any kind of DRM. ETA 1 hour

Done.Full game from Steam and already patched (patch from official website) : Link
Seems there's a font issue since they didn't bother translating the Font Name and it's not resolving correctly.

Code:
---------------------------
That Time I Got Reincarnated as an Orc (F7: Volume Setting  F12: Return to title)
未找到默认字体。
OK
Translation:
Default font not found.

Fix

Script: セーブ画面
Line 272
self.contents.font.name = "MS PMincho" # "MS P明朝"

Script: フォント変更
Line 2
Font.default_name = "Ume Gothic S4" # "梅ゴシックS4"

This can be installed if the end user decrypts Game.rgss3a and overwrites the "Data\Scripts.rvdata2" file along with added the missing font to the "Fonts" folder.

Use to decrypt the game.

Searching for MS P明朝 (TrueType) lead me to this MSPMINCHO.TTF

Though just putting that Japanese Font in the font folder didn't resolve the issue so then I looked to see what fonts the scripts were looking for and changed their respective names to the English ones in the font files.

Not sure if you want to throw them a bone on Steam with the solution to their problem but it's here :coffee:

Edit: In Script Game_System changed "japanese?" to return false.
Line 38
Code:
  def japanese?
    false
    # $data_system.japanese
  end

Last edited:

Boo_is_innocent

Mar 26, 2021
Seems there's a font issue since they didn't bother translating the Font Name and it's not resolving correctly.

Code:
That Time I Got Reincarnated as an Orc (F7: Volume Setting  F12: Return to title)
未找到默认字体。
OK
Translation:
Default font not found.

Fix

Script: セーブ画面
Line 272
self.contents.font.name = "MS PMincho" # "MS P明朝"

Script: フォント変更
Line 2
Font.default_name = "Ume Gothic S4" # "梅ゴシックS4"

This can be installed if the end user decrypts Game.rgss3a and overwrites the "Data\Scripts.rvdata2" file along with added the missing font to the "Fonts" folder.

Use to decrypt the game.

Searching for MS P明朝 (TrueType) lead me to this MSPMINCHO.TTF

Though just putting that Japanese Font in the font folder didn't resolve the issue so then I looked to see what fonts the scripts were looking for and changed their respective names to the English ones in the font files.

Not sure if you want to throw them a bone on Steam with the solution to their problem but it's here :coffee:

Edit: In Script Game_System changed "japanese?" to return false.
Line 38
Code:
  def japanese?
    false
    # $data_system.japanese
  end
I've tried the way you show above, which is moding the game project files, then it worked. However, I just realize that is not the real problem. We don't need to do all of these things, even adding the font. What we need is just open the Game.ini and set the Library key value to System\RGSS301.dll like below then the stupid error should go away.
INI:
Library=System\RGSS301.dll

MihoyoSlave

May 1, 2019
its not complete?
also the mega link saying that time i got reincarnated as a slime

Edit: got jebaited

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kid123

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Wasn't this game marked as complete a few days ago? Why has that tag been taken off? Is it to add more big tiddy waifus? If so, I'm all in

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I have to say, I ended up liking this game more than I expected for the most part. It's simple, but fun. The girls are hot. The stomach bulging is nice. Cum everywhere and whatnot...

But damn... I really, REALLY hated that ending, no matter what they try to do with the "After-Stories", that ending won't really change how much it ruined things for me. It's not necessarily a bad ending, depending on personal tastes... It's just... I simply hate it when Isekais turn back and go 'back to normal', but with a few extras on the side and shite. I hate it even more in this context, when I thought it'd turn into 'Orc and his girls' vs the Heavens at the end. But nooooooooooooooooooooooo Send the dude back with a memory wipe. Suuuuuuure. Ruin all the fun.

So yeah, ugh, lots of mixed feelings with this one. Dunno if they'll ever add the rest of the after-story chapters, but I doubt anything they add in them can make it up for that shitty ending.

All that said, don't let this comment make your mind for you. Try it our for yourself and make your own choice. Just because I didn't like it due to personal preferences, doesn't mean that you have to dislike it.

On a more technical note... The translation is so-so. Clearly MTL-ish with edits. It's pretty bad in some places, but I've seen way worse, and this makes it into the barely acceptable range.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes