Hanz

May 21, 2017
A lot of combat battles don't seem to be translated? Or is that just me?

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
My standards are low for MTL but this is absolute garbage. Dialogue is all over the place and some stuff isn't formatted properly

Reactions: Rikis

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
How can this combination of outdated engine (with strange game design which makes it even worse) and horrible translation have rating more than 2 stars is a mystery

Reactions: Rikis

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How can this combination of outdated engine (with strange game design which makes it even worse) and horrible translation have rating more than 2 stars is a mystery
Because the translation quality does not and should not impact the score of this game. The review is for the game quality, the poor translation is not the game's fault. The review function is not to review the OP.

Jul 29, 2017
When the fucking title is so perfect, there is literally no way the game could possibly measure up. Don't even play this one, just appreciate the fact that something bears that name. I nominate it to the H-Game title hall of fame alongside other notables like Become Tentacle

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Man I sure hope Kagura Games pick up this one. I'm not that excited about playing as an orc but I heard a lot of positive about the game.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
It would be nice to see a passable translation. It's a really fun game, first one I know of in an isekai setting.
I am by far no perfectionist but it was too crappy and I had to give up :(

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
It would be nice to see a passable translation. It's a really fun game, first one I know of in an isekai setting.
I am by far no perfectionist but it was too crappy and I had to give up :(
Yeah, I saw the reviews and was intrigued, but raw MTL is not good for this types of games. I'll take a better look at this game later and decide if it's worth my time translating.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
To be sure, the version here is the latest update to the game? Because I would like to finish the other 2 stories (normal flames) but the game tells me that I have to put the last update.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I Was Reincarnated as a Big Dick Orc [Final] HoneySoft

Original Size Win: 816 MB

Compressed Size Win: 142 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Link is dead

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
These isekais are going way too far :ROFLMAO:
reincarnated as a slime, goblin, dragon, orc are already mainstream among isekai theme even spider are getting there
by the way Shijou saikyou orc-San no tanoshii tanetsuke harem zukuri is nice (too bad not many chapter are translated)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes