TheMajkel

Nov 17, 2017
Check permissions or try running it as administrator.
Check if you have enough free space.
Are you using Windows or an Emulator to play it?
Is it nested down a long folder path? If so try moving it to somewhere like "C:\Games\I Was Reincarnated as a Bigdick Orc\"
Does this happen with any other RPG Maker VX Ace Games you happen to have?

That seems to be a standard bit of code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use Windows. I run it as administrator with and without Local Emulator for location change. I tried running it on longer and shorter paths. And no, this happens sometimes with games made in older versions of RPG Maker but not this one rly. At least it does not let me sometimes run games but it usually bcs i forgot to run emulator. But with this i tried it all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I use Windows. I run it as administrator with and without Local Emulator for location change. I tried running it on longer and shorter paths. And no, this happens sometimes with games made in older versions of RPG Maker but not this one rly. At least it does not let me sometimes run games but it usually bcs i forgot to run emulator. But with this i tried it all.
I would assume if you didn't extract some of the assets with Japanese names correctly it would bring up a file not found error...

Eh you could try suppressing the error with this
Script [WF-RGSS] Exit-EX

I originally seen it in Monster Girl Quest Paradox but it tends to be better at catching and reporting errors then then defacto RPG Maker VX Ace environment. It should also create a log called 'errors.txt' in the Main Game Directory.

It also has a bit of error handling code I did for Princess & Conques. That dev kept forgetting assets so if it can't find an asset it just blanks it out.

For the lols this includes which doesn't do much unless you run the game in the Debug Environment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

TheMajkel

Nov 17, 2017
I would assume if you didn't extract some of the assets with Japanese names correctly it would bring up a file not found error...

Eh you could try suppressing the error with this
Script [WF-RGSS] Exit-EX

I originally seen it in Monster Girl Quest Paradox but it tends to be better at catching and reporting errors then then defacto RPG Maker VX Ace environment. It should also create a log called 'errors.txt' in the Main Game Directory.

It also has a bit of error handling code I did for Princess & Conques. That dev kept forgetting assets so if it can't find an asset it just blanks it out.

For the lols this includes which doesn't do much unless you run the game in the Debug Environment.
Okey, I copy pasted ur zip and game started working but only till main menu. Whatever i click I get this now
1611575582986.png
1611575653997.png

• Thinking Face

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Holy shit, this game is great. I thought it would be some crappy game, as it didn't really seem to be very polished from the screenshots. But no, it was funny as hell. Translation isn't perfect, and it's missing in a few places, but it's better than most MTL, and that's great, because the story itself is super funny. I've just been sitting here for the past 30 minutes laughing like a maniac and wondering what kind of crazy over the top shit's going to happen next.

Thanks for sharing this!

• Haha
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
I dont care if from 100 japanese games 20 are with MTL, THE THING is that from 100 games , 85 are with MTL, unplayables and not-can read text... bro, the probem isnt about being or not being a free game, the problem is that thsi has to end, because it's the same as playing it in japanese, you don t understand a shit.
The MTL in this game is pretty decent overall, imo. I'd say it's worth giving it a shot, because the game is genuinely hilarious, if you're familiar with anime/manga tropes.

But I'd agree with your other point. I can understand some Japanese, and often, I'd much rather just see the raw game, as it's easier than having to translate MTL -> Japanese -> English. Would be great if they just released the game + translation patch. Or if they used a better translation tool.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Okey, I copy pasted ur zip and game started working but only till main menu. Whatever i click I get this now
View attachment 1003335
View attachment 1003338
At least a trace back gives some information.
Script 視界制限 Line 116
Code:
@bitmap_shadow = Bitmap.new("Graphics/System/sight_shadow")
Out of curiosity what is the size of your "Graphics" folder?
Size: 672 MB (705,469,277 bytes)
Contains: 3,390 Files, 11 Folders

Can you look to see what files are in "Graphics\System"
In this case especially look for "sight_shadow.png"

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Found another mini hidden feature in the game, at the store in town where you can buy your semen boost, on the left of the store there are 3 mirror, interact with them to see MC's reaction.
But just do it until MC reacts once, you won't get anything else like at the Goddess Temple.

Trarrrr

Jul 29, 2020
MTL's fine if your only playing plot focused games. Could usually figure out most of it from context and common sense. For something like this with comedy or as erotica, MTL just kills it :eek: .
But.... at least its better than nthing.
I understand you but if I didn't care for the plot and only wanted a fast fap i would just go to rule 34, i normally download these games because i want plot together with the hentai, no matter how simple the plot is

Reactions: Konstantinus

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone please help. I've finished the intro and entered the main story, started with the mc having converation with goddess and rem by morning. Around here, my game always crash without any notice... like, you hit the close button (of course I don't).

Is this from my ram, or need to re-install rpgvxace?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Anyone please help. I've finished the intro and entered the main story, started with the mc having converation with goddess and rem by morning. Around here, my game always crash without any notice... like, you hit the close button (of course I don't).

Is this from my ram, or need to re-install rpgvxace?
reinstall rpg vx ace and the files should fix it.

Jessy_Berbers

Dec 18, 2018
I would really love to see this given some more love, alot of the dialogue just doesnt seem to make any sense, especially as it is rather longer dialogue.
I hope the translation isnt being given up on? Including translating those images that seems to describe the girls?

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Title Menu Options Translation
View attachment 996860
Save/Load Screen
View attachment 996884

Edit 1-23-2021: Character Intro Screens

Edit: 1-24-2021 Opening Phone Chat
Can you add this file here? since it's linked with OP? Thanks!
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-was-re...orc-final-honeysoft.72036/page-5#post-4966314

• Thinking Face
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes