beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
So I saved when I first came to the demon king(?) castle and was prevented from entering. I completely forgot what I am supposed to do next. Anyone can help?

takasisam

Jun 3, 2020
ye my game is in half japanese, ruins the game for me, is there a way to translate it into english completely?'

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Not gonna lie I have a pretty decent MTL tolerance, hell I MTL most VN I come across since I can't learn Japanese for shit. But this MTL is not only one of the worst I've ever seen but also incomplete given how the gallery functioned. I'm pretty disappointed, since given what I was able to discern this game looks fantastic with its great comedy and fun plays on tropes, and I hope Kagura Games chooses this game over one of the standard corruption/NTR that they always translate or some brave soul with immense patience of sifting through all the dialogue this game has.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
OMG It is planned for tommorow 23th July haha. :love::eek:
I am glad I was wrong.

They also plan for MECHANICA, which is one of my hypest hentai game. That is probably their next project

Reactions: Yamiyono

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
The patch requires the steam version to work, doesn't matter if I have the game unzipped, the patch doesn't recognize that.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
The translation may have bit of typo, but it is good so far.
And I never has this much laugh on a freaking hentai game lmao. The dialogue and story is hilarious so far.

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
The translation may have bit of typo, but it is good so far.
And I never has this much laugh on a freaking hentai game lmao. The dialogue and story is hilarious so far.
How did you make the patch work?

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
How did you make the patch work?
You know.. by buying the game on Steam. :HideThePain:
Gonna say though the translation can be sloppy some time, it is dirt cheap tho and the hilarious story carry the game.

EDIT : I will upload it to my MEGA, seem to don't have any kind of DRM. ETA 1 hour

Done.Full game from Steam and already patched (patch from official website) :

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes