VN Ren'Py The Abyss [v0.1] [Black Pearl Game]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
no ntr route for fem mc, really :)

i guess it means no cheating, fem mc harem is coming.. not cup of my tea good luck..

Reactions: shamtiiomi

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I was expecting to find Ed Harris making friends with aliens in the depths of the ocean. No aliens and no ocean... what kind of Abyss is this?

Reactions: Captain Beto

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheAbyss-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I was expecting to find Ed Harris making friends with aliens in the depths of the ocean. No aliens and no ocean... what kind of Abyss is this?
Either the one between her ears, or the one between her legs because she's going to end up fucking everything that moves (and probably some things that don't)... or a combo of both.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Looks good, but the premise is a bit hard to swallow. Her companions need a motive to turn so bloodthirsty and evil, especially since they do it basically overnight. Maybe something along the lines of her friend just befriended her to enact whatever the big plan is, and have the plan start much earlier so the purpose of the whole trip was sinister from the start.

Can't say that I am in love with the MC looks, but it takes all types so I am not recommending any change.

This could turn out to be an interesting story if there's more to it than just blackmailing the innocent women into becoming a slut.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Will there be a path where Malik and the rest end up dead in the woods and Vivienne lives happily ever after?

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Damn, first choice of the game and it isn't even a choice. The way its looking its gonna be a generic FMC game, could be wrong but gonna have wait for more story first. But still it irks me when a "choice" is presented and there is only one option. Even tho when we should start making actual choices feels like its going to be more along submission since thats the point that gets added first. Overall story could be intresting even if its a generic FMC game where by the end she is a sex slave, just please no more facke choices, because than just add the Kinetic Novel tag.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Interesting little start. Kinda wish there was a Lesbian Only Route, but as long as plenty of fun scene between the MC and Elizbeth, I won't mind too much. ;) Curious to see where this goes, and what happens after 12 days. Thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for more!!!

IL PIRATA

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2021
When I decided I wanted to create this game, I knew what I was getting into by posting it on F95, so I did not expect a different reception than the one I received.
I find it hard to understand how one can already come to conclusions, of story and game dynamics on the first release.
In any case, it is almost impossible to meet the preferences, being very varied and often opposing, of the entire forum.
So, while respecting everyone's preferences, I continue on my way, constructive criticism is always welcome, professional haters don't bother me at all, I frequent much more toxic societies without any problems.
I am happy to share a project in this virtual place, hoping to make the game enjoyable in its future updates.
- I started using Renpy about a year ago.
- Daz Studio for 2 months now.
I did not presume to create a masterpiece, but I work to improve the quality of my project.

update work:
- First day renders completed, started creating second day renders, minor changes to Ren'Py code.

thanks to everyone.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes