VN Ren'Py The Accidental Master [v0.4.6-RC1] [Network 34 Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Accidental Master [v0.1.7] [Network 34 Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,54 GB / 166 MB - AccidentalMaster-0.1.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 131 MB - AccidentalMaster-0.1.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Not gonna lie, that first pic makes her look like a corpse that was posed by the psycho that killed her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm gonna give this a try and your renders are better than what I can do so chin up. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Also this thread is home to the stupidest idiotic and 100% laughable ntr debate to date and that's saying a fuck load...

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Also this thread is home to the stupidest idiotic and 100% laughable ntr debate to date and that's saying a fuck load...
I've seen a few as well, and this one was beginning to turn into quite the popcorn event. that train wreck you just can't look away from, even though you know it will burn out your retinas lol

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
So you can't expect her to be a virgin anymore, too bad. It all smells very bad and the smell of it is NTR.
Yeah. Cause every woman in the world is supposed to be saving herself for you. Even if you've never met yet, she's supposed to be jilling herself in breathless anticipation of your arrival. And if someone who you're NOT in a relationship dares not be a virgin? NTR Oh noes! Run for the hills! \o/

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I noticed in your tags are FemDom and enslavement. Who get's enslaved? The MC dude or others? Also, how strong will the femdom be? Are we talking full on female violently shoves a stick up your ass, or will it be just light stuff? Can these be avoided?

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I noticed in your tags are FemDom and enslavement. Who get's enslaved? The MC dude or others? Also, how strong will the femdom be? Are we talking full on female violently shoves a stick up your ass, or will it be just light stuff? Can these be avoided?
I'm hoping its the female neighbor dominating the submissive daughter, and the MC dominating both of them.

because i'm a pervert

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
1405995_C1-S4-06.png

I think this might call for the scat tag? :LOL:

Honestly, though, this probably shouldn't have been uploaded. Every render is either super/fairly grainy, quite a lot of clipping, bad expressions cranked to 100 (or stuff like eyes going in a weird direction), or all of the above. The noise and clipping shouldn't make it passed postwork (a denoiser wouldn't get rid of it all, most likely, but it'd help.), clipping/poke through is a bit harder to handle, but a run through Photoshop/GIMP/Photopea would help. That said, if the dev can clean up the renders, the dev might have something. The writing is actually pretty decent.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Been waiting for this forever! Ever since I saw the advertisement in some game I can't remember at the moment. The amount of F95Zone advertisements you see in these types of games is actually pretty incredible if you think about considering this is a pirate site.

At any rate, not much here yet, and oh lookie another game with a cliffhanger for the first chapter. Heh.

Excited for future updates. Can't wait!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm hoping its the female neighbor dominating the submissive daughter, and the MC dominating both of them.

because i'm a pervert
Neighbour dominating daughter would be lezdom.

Femdom is usually the man getting dominated by the woman.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Neighbour dominating daughter would be lezdom.

Femdom is usually the man getting dominated by the woman.
They seem to use femdom for both since the tag system is really flawed. Good devs try to pick the closest tag that resembles their content.

The tag system needs serious changing...

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes