VN Ren'Py The Accidental Master [v0.4.6-RC1] [Network 34 Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
so, now it will be avoidable? i tought that dev tolded that it will happen.
It seemed like it was implied to be going to happen, which is why I immediately lost interest in it.
Adding a diametrically opposed kink to the one initially implied.
The accidental sub would be a super easy ignore.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Now.. if I told you the HOW.. well that would kind of spoil things now wouldn't it? ;)

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
Ok, the renders...the early ones were pretty scary...but its getting better...the story is good I like the flow...I dont mind one "forced" BJ...and as far the weed goes...honestly despite not being on that myself I see it as a refreshing concept...its a part of the society in some places so why not...
Definitely saving this one and looking for further updates....but man, running the rendering on 1050s...hat down for the patience...Ive got 3090 and im still mad at the speed of some scenes im experimenting on.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Ok, the renders...the early ones were pretty scary...but its getting better...the story is good I like the flow...I dont mind one "forced" BJ...and as far the weed goes...honestly despite not being on that myself I see it as a refreshing concept...its a part of the society in some places so why not...
Definitely saving this one and looking for further updates....but man, running the rendering on 1050s...hat down for the patience...Ive got 3090 and im still mad at the speed of some scenes im experimenting on.
oh hope that MC was forcing....did not played yet.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
It seemed like it was implied to be going to happen, which is why I immediately lost interest in it.
Adding a diametrically opposed kink to the one initially implied.
The accidental sub would be a super easy ignore.
it should not, if it is avoidable it is avoided and not happening with closed eyes....

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I hope the dev knows the difference between avoidable and skippable. Because one of them is not acceptable in these matters.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Now.. if I told you the HOW.. well that would kind of spoil things now wouldn't it? ;)
If you don't tell, not many players will come back, when the players don't want surprise crap on the screen. If it's still skippable, then even worse if crap happens anyway, but you don't have to watch it. In Avoidable, shit doesn't happen at all, so it was the best option. That femdom belongs to the so-called violent fetishes that drive players away from the game. If the players hate that fetish, they won't even touch the game if there's a chance that crap will accidentally come in front of them. So tell us how to get rid of that shit once and for all. Without having to guess and just try. The easiest way for everyone would be a fetish menu where the player could click off all the crap they don't want to see. And it wouldn't happen in the background then either.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
If you don't tell, not many players will come back, when the players don't want surprise crap on the screen. If it's still skippable, then even worse if crap happens anyway, but you don't have to watch it. In Avoidable, shit doesn't happen at all, so it was the best option. That femdom belongs to the so-called violent fetishes that drive players away from the game. If the players hate that fetish, they won't even touch the game if there's a chance that crap will accidentally come in front of them. So tell us how to get rid of that shit once and for all. Without having to guess and just try. The easiest way for everyone would be a fetish menu where the player could click off all the crap they don't want to see. And it wouldn't happen in the background then either.
dont like surprises in game....usualy it is threeword surprise to made story "real"

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So, at first you were reluctant to say avoidable, then suddenly it's avoidable, and now you say this. Yeah, not suspect at all.
I guess we can always wait and find out before deciding to support or not. I've been burned to many times trying to support games with opposite tags. Just dropped two of nine games supported, because off long wait between updates and very short playtime, both with opposite tags. But I must say I like the game so far.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
maxbishup,Allan Trumbull,kokos94,NakkiMuki,bobdickgus,Nomas Turbak

As far as I understand the dev, The femdom will get directed toward Stuart as punishment for his shitty stalker behavior. As long as the girls use him as a punching bag, I'm Ok with it. (We would cuck his sorry ass and having a good Kitty that is a Tigress to others, but just a fluffy bundle of joy for us, is something I find super hot)

Till now, I enjoyed his story and he steadily improves his work. So I will give it a shot. We can still burn that Bridge at a later date, if necessary.

For the sake of not adding TOO many spoilers.. let's just say, the FemDom stuff will be a part of the Stuart storyline. as for the "live" clips. they are transformative so therefore fall under free use.

Network 34 Games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

As far as I understand the dev, The femdom will get directed toward Stuart as punishment for his shitty stalker behavior. As long as the girls use him as a punching bag, I'm Ok with it. (We would cuck his sorry ass and having a good Kitty that is a Tigress to others, but just a fluffy bundle of joy for us, is something I find super hot)

Till now, I enjoyed his story and he steadily improves his work. So I will give it a shot. We can still burn that Bridge at a later date, if necessary.
Femdom towards another male character not MC done by a LI of MC that will be sexual in anyway? because if so hell no!
Just bash his head in and throw him in a ditch, job done.
Femdom done to a female LI by another female LI can be good depending on the context, like the player guided choice of the MC.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Femdom towards another male character not MC done by a LI of MC that will be sexual in anyway? because if so hell no!
Just bash his head in and throw him in a ditch, job done.
Depending on what's happening with him, degradation, torture, and pegging, for example, would be ok with me. As long as they don't touch his junk. A Cockcage for chastity and welding the lock shut would be the exception to that rule. :whistle:

Edit: And to be honest i don't see any of them doing anything sexual with Stuard without beeing forced at gun point.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Network 34 Games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't care who it's directed at, I don't want to see it. But that's not the problem, the problem is the name screams male dom, the dev screams fem dom, and I scream hold-up. Not asking anyone else to, but I got to wait and see before supporting another "Opposite tag game".

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I don't care who it's directed at, I don't want to see it. But that's not the problem, the problem is the name screams male dom, the dev screams fem dom, and I scream hold-up. Not asking anyone else to, but I got to wait and see before supporting another "Opposite tag game".
and that is totaly fair

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, not sure why some are complaining about dom content...so far there hasn't been any. Well maybe just this brief though from MC...(image).

I'm looking forward to more content when It's released.

screenshot0004.png

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
graphics need real work, also there should be all choices not just some if you really want to pull in many new readers/players/supporters
Femdom as a rule is a negative and turns most people off and as such should be AVOIDABLE, not just skippable as stated above
the story looks good so far, but I'm not a fan of drugs in any shape or form and I really don't think his daughter would be so calm after what she went through with her mother even if it is weed it is still a mind altering drug

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes