VN Ren'Py The Accidental Master [v0.4.6-RC1] [Network 34 Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Started from chapter 1 again, have you run the images through an AI filter or what have you done to get that new look?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheAccidentalMaster-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
CONVERT YOUR IMAGES, DEV. SAVE THE SPACE.​

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
he has fendom labeled avoidable in the planned tags so figured id ask about the lesbian
A few years ago the dev was planning to include a "lot" of options in future chapters, but they haven't materialized yet. For now it's all kinetic, but only the dev knows how it'll shake out down the line.

A fair and valid point. this chapter was mainly about introducing some of the main characters. (there will be more) and finding actual choices of consequence to add to the game without them feeling like they were there just for the sake of there being a choice there didn't appeal much to me, so I left them out in this chapter for the most part. I do intend to include a lot of choices, but let's meet the cast first yeah?

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
There will be choices coming up. I am trying to avoid the pointless ones like "Do you want blue ice cream or pink?" that ultimately make zero difference to how the game plays out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There will be choices coming up. I am trying to avoid the pointless ones like "Do you want blue ice cream or pink?" that ultimately make zero difference to how the game plays out.
That's an important question.

What if someone is having a super bad day and only pink ice cream will cheer them up but you give them blue?

You just made them sad.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Excellent work, this has some funny scenes...and the banter is smart. Though, some of the facial expressions are off with some of the characters. And the main, main love interest has huge guppy eyes, or it's like she has a bad case of graves disease (Caused by an autoimmune disorder/condition that can cause hyperthyroidism, or an overactive thyroid...making a persons eyes to bulge out).

ds00181_im02688_exophthalmos_gif.jpg

And for me, the writing and scene arrangement and flow is excellent, it's just some of the characters facials are off, and some of the grainy frames diminish this titles full potential. Great work dev.

This was funny.... Amber Turd :KEK:

screenshot0004.png

And Man, her cup is the size of a 7 Eleven Big Gulp.

screenshot0003.png

Great news....maybe we have a virgin to deflower (let's hope).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I just noticed there are many images that are located in the game/image folder, that are not part of my play through.

OK, so the story cuts off from this image... (There is no more story after this image)

Then this scene starts with the Space scene (Patreon ad)...

Then after the space scene is ending...this image, I'm back at the start menu screen. But reviewing the image folder there are 3 other scene folders in the chapter 4 folder, scene 4, 5 ,6....that have many images in them that is NOT used with my playthrough.

I'm wondering what was the last scene of the story at the end of the game (and not the space scene)? (I'm wondering if my game ending is bugged...though I started a new playthrough.)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If that's all it takes to make them sad, then the future of our race is well and truly fucked.
The future of our race is already fucked.

I'd like to introduce you to modern feminism and todays dating scene in countries like America and the UK. 2 countries where all it takes to make a group of blue haired lunatics angry is show them a picture of a straight white man.

Men have got so sick of this scene they are travelling to various countries where traditional values still exist and picking up brides there, kinda like a self help version of the old mail order bride. Not that I blame them. I'm a lesbo, I too date those women but fortunately found a decent one or I would also be off to the backend of nowhere to find a woman that wasn't a dyed haired nutjob.

Why di I bring this up?

Sooner or later those idiot women will find someone desperate enough or drunk enough to fuck them and they will breed.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes