Donor
Aug 19, 2022
No hug for me?...

C3_03-01.jpg

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Yes. Chapter 4 has been divided into parts the idea being to give you guys some more frequent releases rather than making you all wait 6-9 months for every update. (A problem i am hoping will become less of an issue now that upgrades tot he system are underway.)

Therefore for those who go digging, there are going to be "Extra files" that will become part of the next release.

Reactions: Walter Victor

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There will be choices coming up. I am trying to avoid the pointless ones like "Do you want blue ice cream or pink?" that ultimately make zero difference to how the game plays out.
good to know but do you plan to make lesbain content a choice whether it happens or not?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I'm wondering what was the last scene of the story at the end of the game (and not the space scene)? (I'm wondering if my game ending is bugged...though I started a new playthrough.)
Your saves aren't bugged. Scenes 4-6 are in the script, but the dev decided to cut the game off after scene 3.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Therefore for those who go digging, there are going to be "Extra files" that will become part of the next release.
Speaking of digging. I had a look, and the first ducky pic is under the text box, which makes it kinda hard to spot (though not impossible). If it's not intended to be difficult, I'd suggest avoiding placement like that.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
that one was put there on purpose lol. I don't want em TOO easy to spot lol

The general idea was to break chapter 4 into 3 parts so you guys could have more frequent releases. otherwise you'd be waiting at least another 2 months at this stage for the next release.

Reactions: BruceCM

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
You have regained contact with your estranged 18-year-old daughter, also there's a stalker Ex-boyfriend... GOOD SH*T, lets see how much DICK taking she can avoid, lol

EDIT: Those are faces that will haunt my nightmares. :eek:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The writing is great! The characters actually feel human and not everyone is a fucking creep. The dean actually being a teacher who is supportive of their students in an AVN is mindblowing!! The renders tho... That's what actually holds it back. Not even them being grainy but they are really inconsistent.

Reactions: Minheer

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
The one in the intro has no associated image.. it is just an example for demonstration purposes.

Aug 5, 2017
The one in the intro has no associated image.. it is just an example for demonstration purposes.
The 'Next' button on the duck gallery crashes the game.

MC should be hiring Jamie not to build his porch, but to build him hovercars, lol. Not sure what happened there, Sophia's driving up animation looked pretty good but jamie's just went off the rails.

E: poor tasha is terrified of something
mpv-shot0001.jpg

Great news....maybe we have a virgin to deflower (let's hope).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Seems really promising so far. I really hope the planned plot doesn't destroy the feel good vibe going on. Honestly I would much rather have a happy slice of life with these characters than have to deal with constant trouble in the future.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Great game so far. Like the nod to LoM and Melody in there. I'll get to SubscribeStar next week to show my thanks.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Good news everyone!

Any update on next update looking forward to see whats in for the next release
I'm currently working on the final scene of this release. so it should only be a week or so until it is with my beta testers, and then once they have had the time to do their thing, it will be out to the general populous!

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
So... things got delayed a little. partially due to real life, but mostly due to this final scene being VERY long. I think I have about a hundred renders left to do give or take (and a couple of animations) so hoping to have those done in about a week, followed by the usual pre-release polish, and putting it into the hands of the beta testers for a bit, but sit tight folks. You're gonna enjoy this one!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes