VN Ren'Py The Accidental Master [v0.4.6-RC1] [Network 34 Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well... I can keep you there a bit longer then...

But not for leaving, for staying...

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
I've never understood the need for posts like that TBH. They don't really contribute anything to the conversation.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I can only explain it as talking to the Gallery. In other words, posturing.

There's no intention to contribute anything, for the conversation or anything else. The point is to make himself feel ... powerful maybe? Like "I am so good that I can refuse you for putting content that I dislike because it doesn't increase my image of myself as a macho... or something. It is all about himself and only himself.

Peace :)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703264157129.png
I've never understood the need for posts like that TBH. They don't really contribute anything to the conversation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Masters are assholes. Masters of harems are absolute assholes.
Accidental masters of harems are assholes to the extreme - they have no filter or refference to follow when indulging their kinks inside their newfound harems.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well it's good to see this title is still being worked on.

Also, I'm posting this useful tool for anyone that wants to have a lighter shaded text box...while enjoying this title. This Ren'py script will add a text box, and font slider with in your preferences (and it works for most other Ren'py titles as well).

Install: Extract and place the file into the game folder, then run the game exe. Enjoy :cool:
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a reason the MC went from muscular male model in chapter 1 to noodle armed, starved looking string bean in chapter 4?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Accidental Master [v0.4.6-RC1] [Network 34 Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 612 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is there a reason the MC went from muscular male model in chapter 1 to noodle armed, starved looking string bean in chapter 4?
I don't recall it changing also Ava... but some angles and some renders make him look a bit more buffed now and then.

Changing subject:

Network 34 Games the outros are awesome, I almost wish you made it into a game.

About the Title, it is one of those that while not being spectacular, it grabbed my attention right from first view and has only been getting better. Please do continue, it is a really good story.

Peace :)

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
the outros are going to get even more strange. they're a lot of fun to do. Helps me get some of my inclination to write silly stuff out of my system. lol

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Respectfully, it's called customer feedback. I've even had a job where I contacted people on behalf of Microsoft, Sun, IBM and asked them why they either won't buy or stopped buying products. If I go to a car dealership and ask questions about the car and give the salesman a "no" about a feature or something - this is the same thing. If you put a product out there, you're going to get feedback. Hopefully most or all of it is polite. But sometimes it's not.

If you put something out there and people are interested in it, but not sure what all the features are and if they wanna try it, you're going to get questions and responses like this. It's the way the world works and it's how customers and producers of product/whatever feel each other out/barter/whatever.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Oh, I'm not new to the internet by any means, and I have lost count of the times I have experienced or seen something similar. thing is. I actually appreciate a good critical comment. It all helps me to learn and improve. I might not LIKE them, but they do contribute to the conversation in a constructive way.

To me that was simply a flounce. to what ends I'm not sure.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you put something out there and people are interested in it, but not sure what all the features are and if they wanna try it, you're going to get questions and responses like this. It's the way the world works and it's how customers and producers of product/whatever feel each other out/barter/whatever.
If the developer has no intention of changing the game so as to accede to the wishes of the poster, then there is no feeling out or bartering or whatever - just posturing.

Reactions: divingmedic

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If the developer has no intention of changing the game so as to accede to the wishes of the poster, then there is no feeling out or bartering or whatever - just posturing.
I've seen a dev or two do this and it ended up ruining the game. The dev needs to make the game as they intended and if someone doesn't like then they can go pound sand.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes