VN Ren'Py The Accidental Master [v0.4.6-RC1] [Network 34 Games]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
This game need an over haul on the art. It's really bad relative to the other games here
Don't worry. The overhaul has happened. Chapter 3's graphics quality is WAY better. I decided to leave Ch1's content as it was as a reminder.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Your renders suck ass man but the story and the banter are pretty good.
I actually had fun running this VN.

Yeh, I know, good renders require a decent rendering rig ($$$$) and a bit of skill.
Keep up the good work and it will happen.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Not bad ! Not bad at all
The story, the music... but then the renderss, this grain, horrible... ! Yes, it would need another graphic card, probably, another faster and more powerful machine.
Too bad, really too bad... I'm not a salaried employee, I have my own company just to avoid having a boss, but my freedom is more important than money (ah those Europeans who knew May 68!). I don't know what I will have in the bank next month. But I would gladly give at least 50 € or 500 . It's a pity that you have to subscribe and that you can't just give once on SubscribeSstar or Patreon...
Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work dev.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
After a good deal of consideration, I have decided that as the releases progress, I will be gradually replacing the quite frankly god-awful renders in Chapter 1.

The main thing that has stopped me from going back and re-doing them previously has been that I would rather take the story forward and give you all NEW stuff, rather than make you wait longer for that while I go back and re-do OLD stuff you've already seen.

This is why I will be rolling them out gradually over the chapter 3, 4 & possibly 5 releases (although may not take that long... hopefully)

I'm continuing to learn a LOT as I go in making this game and I sincerely appreciate your patience and support while I figure out how to get this right.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Chapter 3 is live folks! (just waiting for it to hit the "new release" page as I type this) For those of you who have played previously. I have spent a good bit of time re-doing chapter 1's renders. Quite frankly some of them were abysmal,. With this also came a couple of slight tweaks to the story. Nothing game-breaking if you miss it, but it helps things drop into place better later on.

As always I'm interested to hear your feedback on the story in general.

Enjoy!

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Chapter 3 is live folks! (just waiting for it to hit the "new release" page as I type this) For those of you who have played previously. I have spent a good bit of time re-doing chapter 1's renders. Quite frankly some of them were abysmal,. With this also came a couple of slight tweaks to the story. Nothing game-breaking if you miss it, but it helps things drop into place better later on.

As always I'm interested to hear your feedback on the story in general.

Enjoy!
well downloading now,

you will have my feedback (man i need a second account to follow up with "and my axe") :unsure:

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
it's also worth noting that the re-do's of chapter 1 aren't yet complete. I only got as far as the shopping scene. The rest will follow as I make chapters 4 and 5.

Network 34 Games

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Nope. completely aware of what a Domme, a fem Dom and all of the above are. the Tag is (or will be... Shhhhh. Spoilers!) correct, although I should probably add a male domination one as well

Reactions: BruceCM
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes