5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
After many tries and a download from my laptop, the issue seems to be that when getting downloaded with Internet Download Manager, after downloading it from the browser I can play the game with no issues

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
good to hear :)
next time just downloads with chrome , internet download manadger is shit , it corupt files in japanesse because the manager dont recognize japanese

and don't forget to aply the patch if you don't want a other blocking loading screen in the midle of the game

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Is it weird that the vore almost looks tolerable?
I'm usually not a huge fan of vore but this doesn't look bad to me. May give it a go this weekend to see what it's really about.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
This game was incredible! The difficulty was just right and I didn't even get bored the whole time...Can't see why our character is a monster tamer tho, I didn't get to...huh...I get it. It's the skills, nevermind.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
this is a rpg maker game , it has no crack

maybe try to desactivate your anti-virus

or try to run windows in safe mode

or look in your task manager in the processes tab , when you launch the game if a prosesse other thant game.exe is launched

and if all this don't work , in last resort , reinstall windows
it work now, apparently my fuucking Avast AntiVirus is delete some of RPGMAKER VX RTP files with cause Error with the game and other games so i Re-install all, now i have delete thats fuucking Avast

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Hi, how can i defeat the tokiss ghost?
you need to heal it using dark magic spell

the logic is : it's a ghost so it's already dead , so to kill a ghost you need to bring him back to life , and to heal a dark creature you need to use dark magic

do it 6 or 7 time with your dark magic power level 2 and it should work

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
you need to heal it using dark magic spell

the logic is : it's a ghost so it's already dead , so to kill a ghost you need to bring him back to life , and to heal a dark creature you need to use dark magic

do it 6 or 7 time with your dark magic power level 2 and it should work
Most relatable monster in the game.

ned stark

Oct 30, 2017
Hello friends. I got a bug in battles. The main character battler is hidden by a big black box. I downloaded the game in japanese locale, even installed the patch for enemies. Nothing worked. Can someone help me?

Banshee3

Mar 17, 2019
Is there any other way to solve the problem of loading screen without having to change the region? Because my pc doesn't change it

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Is there any other way to solve the problem of loading screen without having to change the region? Because my pc doesn't change it
nop , i've tried many things but none of them works , so you have to change your local
and you can alway do it , no matter what system you have , it's just a little more difficult with certain systeme than other
what system do you have ? win 7 , 8 , 10 ...?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
F95zone is the best!!!!!
no , the person who ask for this game and the one who upload it are the best
and no, F95 will not be "the best" as long as they have their stupid rule 7
and if you want a reason to hate this rule : I suppose that if you like this game it's because you like vore
well , the three vore centered spin off of monster girl quest ( delicious breakfast lunch and dinner ) are banned here because of rule 7

Reactions: Callowayaway
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote