Stani

Nov 5, 2017
Have a bug in chapter 10 Mac version. Cann't play any further.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v10_sun_night_0101
File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/TAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/TAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Mon May 9 20:06:29 2022

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That's just excuses come on, he could have carried on and added content at the usual pace without cutting that part from the game.
Reintroducing it in back in now doesn't make sense, makes the characters look bipolar or something :D
Unless he picks up the path where he decided to cut it and bring it along to the last release, that 's the ONLY way it works. But I really doubt he will do that.
Ok that's all I wanted to share, bye
You don't need to say bye and good luck and stuff like that at the end of every post. It is implied when you type a period and press post reply. If you really are done with the game you don't need to make a big thing about it. You wouldn't be the first person and won't be the last person to be broken by this game and forced to peace out of this bitch.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That's just excuses come on, he could have carried on and added content at the usual pace without cutting that part from the game.
Reintroducing it in back in now doesn't make sense, makes the characters look bipolar or something :D
Unless he picks up the path where he decided to cut it and bring it along to the last release, that 's the ONLY way it works. But I really doubt he will do that.
Ok that's all I wanted to share, bye
I assume the dev has already prepared and programmed a independent cheating path with faithfullness:false and low relationship stat at husband/anne and it caused him errors and issues so he put it out and was forced to put this Faithfulness reset in to guarantee the game works bugfree for release date.
Lets hope he can fix it and releases it in a not so far future update. its just a guess but would fit to the devs profile and explain why he just put the Faithful Reset in the beginning of the holiday...as part of a realistic story it would make more sense to do such a reset with confessions at the end of the holiday.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump v10_sun_night_0101

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v10_sun_night_0101
File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/TAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/Users/xxx/MEGAsync Downloads/TAC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Mon May 9 20:06:29 2022
This should fix it

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It seems to be a case of giving in to the unending whining about Anne's character. So many be like "I hate this cheating whore!" and everybody else is going to be "Where did my cheating whore go?" If the angry wife path truly is RIP I don't think that this is going to be a better game for it. Games are better, after all, when there is weight behind your choices.
wtf? .. yep.

So it is not just a buggy mess, now it will get rid of the most fun part? ... :(

I mean - you can avoid the cheating of her, so where is the problem? Just treat that girl better ^^

Edit: Oh and the game still ignores when u dont invite Ryan - even if you dont invite him, she will fantasize about the massage that never happend.

So many games to a "polish break" - and most dont really need it. But this game need that so much to fix some major logic errors.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i have bug evry two or thre line of text i got error i can chose to ignore but it just continue to do same shit i download ch14 full
I have the same problem I have to ignore the error every two lines of text
What error? If it's regarding the webp failed error, try the WebpFix tool on this site. https://f95zone.to/threads/webpfix-bat-fix-corrupted-webp-file-headers-v0-1-bas.18240/

If it's regarding naming the MC, I posted a fix here. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-14-full-mircom3d.7192/post-8091812

otherwise, post your error and someone might be able to help.

feqew

Mar 25, 2020
Will there be a MAC version? Because I can’t run it on RenPy SDK (doesn’t open) and don’t have a good choice to play some other way. It would help posting it here somehow for MAC users ;D

Reactions: stever

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I updated the JDMOD to Ch. 14 Full and released it in Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone. You can check it out here:

Reactions: Stani and Puma1978

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [Ch 14 Full] Compressed (Test This 15 Minutes on a Problem)

Win/Linux (6.3 GB/ 1.90 GB) :WorkUpload, ,PixelDrain,

Compressed With UAGC 1.8.8:
Image Quality: 60%.

For fix thanks: GetOutOfMyLab and and Darksshades : Post (Updating Links Include this Fix)
Many Thanks cold_arctus for search how solve problem with Headers Webp and bas For software for fix that
tyvm for pixeldrain link!(y)

Reactions: Jawanaut
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes