cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Saturday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Saturday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have two files available, one of the is the mods and the other is some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way to under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
Mods + fixed animation for Chap 13: Saturday:
Have you considered to create a thread for your mod?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Have you considered to create a thread for your mod?
Not really as I've just posted my mods in the same thread as the game they are for are in. I only recently decided I have enough mods to create my own thread to help keep better track of them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not really as I've just posted my mods in the same thread as the game they are for are in. I only recently decided I have enough mods to create my own thread to help keep better track of them.
No, I meant each mod requires his own thread which will be linked on OP like the others are.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
No, I meant each mod requires his own thread which will be linked on OP like the others are.
This is the only game I've worked on that is like that. All of the rest of the games I've done work on or just played the mods are in the game's thread too. I could do it but it would require extra work following the mod forums rules while maintaining the rest which seems like extra work I don't feel like doing. In the OP, he could easily just add a link to my mod like all the rest of the games I've worked on have done.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Saturday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.

I have two files available, one of the is the mods and the other is some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way to under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
Have you added anything to this game, as there was loads of stuff that I didn't see in the game before, Like the bar scene in ch13 and I think there was an extra scene with Phill in the the shower with Anne. Can't remember what ch though.

Reactions: tappp92

gnole13

May 29, 2020

Links:
Mega folder:
Mega
Zippyshare:
I am a human being, which means as a human being I never get satisfied :p
I wish we can see both scenes for "watch or join" chooses. First the scenes for "watch" Anne with other gut(s) and then scenes for "join" :)
Yeah, I know, too much to ask. You even can say play the code by yourself :)

However, it is a great job. Thanks a lot.
I like it and I wish all games have it even though it is against the logic of multiple choices VN games.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Have you added anything to this game, as there was loads of stuff that I didn't see in the game before, Like the bar scene in ch13 and I think there was an extra scene with Phill in the the shower with Anne. Can't remember what ch though.
In a few spots I added a little bit of exta dialogue based on the original dialogue to make the story a bit more coherent when you choose one of my cheat options to do all the choices. That's the only thing I added to the game, the rest is because you had missed based on choices you had made in previous plays of the game. An example of that is the bar scene because unless you choice to not do the photobooth thing you would have missed that. The Phil in the shower scene is in Chap 13 but I don't remember you would miss that unless you never did anything with Phil but I'd have to go back into the code to see what would trigger or not trigger it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am a human being, which means as a human being I never get satisfied :p
I wish we can see both scenes for "watch or join" chooses. First the scenes for "watch" Anne with other gut(s) and then scenes for "join" :)
Yeah, I know, too much to ask. You even can say play the code by yourself :)

However, it is a great job. Thanks a lot.
I like it and I wish all games have it even though it is against the logic of multiple choices VN games.
???
I had added several times to do that or are you saying that more games should add that option?

The reason the game devs do that is to make you have multiple save paths to make the game play be longer while they work on the next update.

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
The father who bangs his son’s wife is more a low life than a random Mexican pizza delivery guy.MC break-up with his ex-girlfriend (Emma) also because his father. MC found out that his father bangs Emma and break-up with her.
I don't understand why Anne and Ryan don't want to tell MC that they have sex. MC agree Ryan bangs Anne when they talking abt Ryan wants to give Anne a massage when they drinking at the Bar, as MC knows Ryan actually want to bangs his wife while giving his wife a massage. In the end, Anne don't tell MC the true that Ryan bangs her while MC ask her after come back from the Bar. MC very shocked when Ryan keep telling Anne that he LOVE her while they having sex.
I like the character Jorge, (Jorge is a miserable lowlife) what makes Jorge a low life? Maybe because he works as delivery guy, so makes people think that Jorge is a miserable lowlife. But I like him because he always honest to MC, he no cheating MC because he bangs MC's wife under MC's agreed.
Let me remark, that in case of cheating, Anne would keep her cheatings (with Ryan, Martin, Dre etc.) back in any case, as MC always leaves all of his cheatings unsaid too.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Jorge’s Den/dungeon.
A bdsm cuckold charged mod.
Jorge convinces Anne to be his sub and train her.
This game do it's best to eliminate humiliation, pain, suffering of its characters. Your conception is contrasting with all of this. There is need not to develop the game into your direction. Rather I prefer almost all of the proposals of "specte1viper"'s rating to increase the quality of the game.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I looked through the last few pages and didn't see an answer. Am I supposed to download chapters 1-10 (old) and then download the regular download (containing chapters 11-13) or how is this suppose to work? It's annoying that there are no instructions on the OP for this. Players can't read minds.
You have to archive chapters 1-10 (old). The chapters 11-13 would never work with it, because the old version is rewritten. So, you have to download the game from the link "Download". Having this full and new version of the game, you can complete this with the changes and with the new 14th, 15th etc. chaters.

By the way, your rating (criticism) is the best till now. Your proposals are enrich the game, so would greatly enrease it's quality and pleasure. I controvert only one of your example: ..." Anne fucks the shit out of a guy and either says that it was the best sex of her life (with you standing there) or the best orgasm she has ever had (with you standing there)"...
Sex is not always the best in the marriage, proven by the devorces and cheatings in real life. Of course sex mostly is the best with your partner during a given periode (before and/or after the marriage) or in a given time of life. Anne had the best sex with MC during and after university. Character of MC (his love, his suitability and intention to become her husband) probably contributed to her joy in sex at that time. But now, she discovered the joy of black penis again, and her vanity increases the joy of sex with the others (e.g. with Mike, the once upon a time star of the girls in the university, with the potent father of MC, with the nimble and young Eric, with the passoinate Brian, etc.) too. MC has nothing to do with, and can not to do against Anne's plain-spoken feelings, partly because that he has also his own separate cheatings and joys. You have right: rendering the sex of MC's are quite poorish in general, in spite of the fact that on the cuckolding route he has grater joy in Anne's sex with other man, than in sex with Anne. So true to nature getting only a BJ or even nothing from Anne during her account. But you have right again in the fact, that in general, Anne's accounts are rather clouse-mouthed. So there is a lot of possibility to make the game even better with the more feelings of MC, with teasings, with teasing foreplays with the girls, with their orgasms, and with multiple or "deadly" orgasms with the girls, as you suggested on the one hand, and to revive more of Anne's feelings, or more common experience of Anne's sex with other men, and only during the MC's sex with Anne on the other. This game is about a COUPLE (and not about mainly Anne) after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I can understand the feeling ; but the challenges are still around (taning salon, asking directions,....) ; now Anne and MC have enough confidence (and are a duo of huge perverts enough) to find their own. And it often leads to sex cause it would feel like a downgrade to just having a stranger grope her and leave.
It HAS become their daily routine sure (even though, if both are faithful, they still have loving moments and days of respite) but I feel like it's the logical evolution of those challenges.
And the variety of the sex scenes is always a very good plus.

Of course, that's just my way of seeing it, but maybe it can mitigate your lost of interest
The daily routine feelings are from some shortcomings of the game, eg.: schematic representation of MC's feelings and cheatings, lack of teasing and foreplays during MC's cheatings with his colleagues, mainly with the wife and the cousine of his boss, etc. as already "spectre1viper" wrote it in his rating.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Well the plot needs to be whatever the dev wants it to be, even if some feedback is welcome I think ; plus we're far from the end so a lot of things can resurface. As long as we still have the choices of letting Anne fuck or not somebody (on the non NTR path) and the little challenges are still here ; the game is what was intended. As for Martin, it could very well become a full blown affair with Anne leaving MC (which is already possible,even if Anne tries to blame you).

Anyway, having a blast on this game, just hoping all this negativity doesn't bum the dev out
A criticism is differ from having a blast. The purpose of criticism is to make the game better, to help to encrease it's quality. Of course it's a hard work to make the best game of the f95zone forum, but this game has the the very best chance of it's sort. So good luck to Mircom3D to NEVER abandone this game! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
. So there is a lot of possibility to make the game even better with the more feelings of MC, with teasings, with teasing foreplays with the girls, with their orgasms, and with multiple or "deadly" orgasms with the girls, as you suggested on the one hand, and to revive more of Anne's feelings, or more common experience of Anne's sex with other men, during the MC's sex with Anne on the other. This game is about a COUPLE (and not about mainly Anne) after all.
I guess the problem with this is, that people will find it boring. You can see it from many post from different games on here. People are not interested in "story", "character development" etc and just want Anne being a "super slut" who fuck with everyone.

As much as I like TAC, I have to say that TAC has turned into a "fuckfest" for Anne which has nothing to do with a couple anymore. It is Anne here, Anne there etc.

Right now there is no adventurous couple anymore but independent people fucking around and cheating on each other.

So yes, keeping MC in the loop with all of Anne's fuck-buddies and sharing her adventurous with him, showing his reactions etc. would improve the game a lot.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I guess the problem with this is, that people will find it boring. You can see it from many post from different games on here. People are not interested in "story", "character development" etc and just want Anne being a "super slut" who fuck with everyone.

As much as I like TAC, I have to say that TAC has turned into a "fuckfest" for Anne which has nothing to do with a couple anymore. It is Anne here, Anne there etc.

Right now there is no adventurous couple anymore but independent people fucking around and cheating on each other.

So yes, keeping MC in the loop with all of Anne's fuck-buddies and sharing her adventurous with him, showing his reactions etc. would improve the game a lot.
I have two counterexample for your remark: 1. the spicy mod of The adventurous couple. Unfortunately its abandoned.
2. the abandoned game Big Brother with only teasing, HJ, and BJ during the two third of the game.
For instance Anne has multiple orgasm during the game, but MC or his partners are haven't, and many times there are lack of foreplays too. I wouldn't like to rewrite the game: it is the best till now, but the suggestion of many of us only to repair it here and there, to make it better.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have two counterexample for your remark: 1. the spicy mod of The adventurous couple. Unfortunately its abandoned.
2. the abandoned game Big Brother with only teasing, HJ, and BJ during the two third of the game.
For instance Anne has multiple orgasm during the game, but MC or his partners are haven't, and many times there are lack of foreplays too. I wouldn't like to rewrite the game: it is the best till now, but the suggestion of many of us only to repair it here and there, to make it better.
A developer can't please all of us. If I would make a game many people wouldn't like it either and possible complain a lot too. :LOL:

Dark Silver's BB or one of the many remakes? I'm a big fan of sharing and hotwifing, but not of cheating or NTR.

NTR is the reason why I haven't played BB yet.

Reactions: mehGusta

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
A very narcissistic couple, kinda like a sexual Bonnie & Clyde.
I don't think so: MC and Anne never spoke about their unworthiness, they never projected their feelings to others on the one hand, and they are'nt arrogants, self-satisfied, and sure-of-oneself by appearances on the other. They don't think theirselves special, and they don't envy others. They don't rave about sexual or about any other succes, reputation and nototiety, etc. as in the case of narcissistic people. Of course their marriage and sexual life was boring, but they were looking for sexual adventures and they discoverd the enchanting world of the open marriage.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
A developer can't please all of us. If I would make a game many people wouldn't like it either and possible complain a lot too. :LOL:

Dark Silver's BB or one of the many remakes? I'm a big fan of sharing and hotwifing, but not of cheating or NTR.

NTR is the reason why I haven't played BB yet.
The NTR line is really an emotional (jealous and envy) projection of the MC boy. His mom is a voluntary partner of the alfa-male of the game, and his cousine was blackmailed, but she was agreed with alfa-male in sex. You can avoid the alfa-males's sex with the sisters. His presence spices up the story, as making the MC to compete with the alfa-male, and gain a victory over him, getting rid of him. So that the presence of the alfa-male, with a temperate and mostly avoidable possibility of the NTR, is a necessary element of the game in the case of BB. (E.g.: the alfa-male even helps MC with regular pocket money to realize MC's goals). But BB as my example, was only about some element of teasing and foreplay of sex, which here and there would complete sometimes boring promt banging coituses of TAC...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes