jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Nice to see all these comments on an extra mod but does anybody know what is happening with Mircom?
Last update was more then 2 months ago en he is also not present on his Discord channel anymore.
What is wrong???

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I don't think so: MC and Anne never spoke about their unworthiness, they never projected their feelings to others on the one hand, and they are'nt arrogants, self-satisfied, and sure-of-oneself by appearances on the other. They don't think theirselves special, and they don't envy others. They don't rave about sexual or about any other succes, reputation and nototiety, etc. as in the case of narcissistic people. Of course their marriage and sexual life was boring, but they were looking for sexual adventures and they discoverd the enchanting world of the open marriage.
I think you misunderstood what I meant, especially the sexual Bonnie & Clyde part. They both are very clearly using others sexually for their personal enjoyment. They clearly only care for each other (except when they doing actual cheating on each other) and not really anyone else. While doing multiple plays of the game to ensure I was ironing out any bugs either in the game or from my mods it was something I noticed early in the game and continued through out the game.

Also it seems that some seem to forget that the MC bangs a lot of women in this game unless you deliberately select the options not to.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What do you mean?
Is the game onhold?
If I had to guess, the Dev isn't happy with all the attention and fan fare the Spicy mod received (also probably why the spicy mod was abandoned...Dev asked him to stop). The story seems to be based on an alternate reality, where a relationship like this can exist with no repercussions. Even if the relationship score is in the negatives, there is no disrespect or hurt feelings at any point in the main story...even the cheating path is respectful.
After seeing how just about everyone loved the Spicy mod, it showed that just about nobody shared his vanilla viewpoint on what an open marriage actually does to a couple.
Personally, I wish he applied what the spicy mod brought to the story, and took it from there, but I think his heart just couldn't do that to the story. Ever since the Spicy mod, the updates took longer and longer, the pure hearted, vanilla sexy slut story has been tainted...I could be off base, but just my observation.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I think you misunderstood what I meant, especially the sexual Bonnie & Clyde part. They both are very clearly using others sexually for their personal enjoyment. They clearly only care for each other (except when they doing actual cheating on each other) and not really anyone else. While doing multiple plays of the game to ensure I was ironing out any bugs either in the game or from my mods it was something I noticed early in the game and continued through out the game.

Also it seems that some seem to forget that the MC bangs a lot of women in this game unless you deliberately select the options not to.
Everything is OK: you wrote about the basic characteristic of the open marrige, that is: always the lovers who's luck runs out, because the lovers may never expect more from them. MC and Anne know for sure: they want to live together. But this have nothing to do with narcissism.
I'm glad and congratulate on making your work, and wish to gather strengh for more similar modings. Your work enhance the values of this game, and make more gamers for TAC. :)

Reactions: Lord Ashram

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
If I had to guess, the Dev isn't happy with all the attention and fan fare the Spicy mod received (also probably why the spicy mod was abandoned...Dev asked him to stop). The story seems to be based on an alternate reality, where a relationship like this can exist with no repercussions. Even if the relationship score is in the negatives, there is no disrespect or hurt feelings at any point in the main story...even the cheating path is respectful.
After seeing how just about everyone loved the Spicy mod, it showed that just about nobody shared his vanilla viewpoint on what an open marriage actually does to a couple.
Personally, I wish he applied what the spicy mod brought to the story, and took it from there, but I think his heart just couldn't do that to the story. Ever since the Spicy mod, the updates took longer and longer, the pure hearted, vanilla sexy slut story has been tainted...I could be off base, but just my observation.
As I wrote earlier, the spicy mod is similar to a youthful escapade, when some pupil caricature his schoolbok, his teacher or his subject-matter of instruction. Of course it is the easiest thing, because the dev created the basis of it.
The spicy mod of the game didn't change the game's course, the alternate reality, the relationships, etc., so it didn't modified the respected vanilla viewpoint of Mircom3D. But it is the dev who creates this game, and this game is his glory, and not someone else's... So its also his decision to agree to any moding, that is preventing the danger of dispossession of his excellent work....I have respect for it, in hope, he wouldn't refuse once and for all the idea of spicing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexkar83

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Sad to hear that. This is one of the games that I like most. But the funny thing, I started with the spicy mode and didn't like it, especially the thoughts of Anne. They cannot be the thoughts of a hot/swing/shared/slutty wife. Then I played the original and said, okay, it should be like that. Yeah, I have problems with MC too, but I don't care about him as long as he encourage Anne to be the best sluty wife :p

I think the game reminds me of my past and hopefully, it will be my future.
I had a relationship like that. It started to end when we stopped looking for other singles and/or couples when we moved to another country, actually a city in another continent.
And I hope I will find a wife/gf/partner like Anne (no cheating of course :p By the way, cheating means not telling. Things can happen instantly. Of course, it will be amazing to get a pic or video during the action, but all should be told before the day ends. And it makes everything amazing.
I hope the Dev continue this game.

perfection917

Feb 6, 2018
The funniest thing is that Spicy mod was released in express time compared to the original TAC version. The graphics weren't as high-quality as in the original TAC, but the chapter additions were released weekly, not as in the original a year has passed and still not a full chapter released - ridiculous. The mod was good because it was fun while waiting for the original TAC, it was like a foretaste, now not only has it no foretaste, but also no main course.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
In a few spots I added a little bit of exta dialogue based on the original dialogue to make the story a bit more coherent when you choose one of my cheat options to do all the choices. That's the only thing I added to the game, the rest is because you had missed based on choices you had made in previous plays of the game. An example of that is the bar scene because unless you choice to not do the photobooth thing you would have missed that. The Phil in the shower scene is in Chap 13 but I don't remember you would miss that unless you never did anything with Phil but I'd have to go back into the code to see what would trigger or not trigger it.
Ahhhh ok,( light dawns on marble head moment) makes sense now. I have played the game 4 or 5 times now and never came across that scene until I played using your mod. Fantastic Job you done and I hope you will continue when the next update comes out. Thank you again.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
Couldn't The spicy mod just be integrated into the actual game and have both alternatives, just different dialogs based on the relationship/love points with Anne? This would provide more depth to the game and characters

Reactions: oszapo25

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
In my opinion, if the dev if having trouble, he can ask for help from the community with coding and or dialog. It seems like there would be people who are willing to help.

Reactions: bb888 and oszapo25

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
Couldn't The spicy mod just be integrated into the actual game and have both alternatives, just different dialogs based on the relationship/love points with Anne? This would provide more depth to the game and characters
I couldn't get past the second chapter in the Spicy Mod due to the dialog, especially Anne's, feeling like it was written by a 12 year old.

Reactions: Lexkar83

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Hard to say if Mircom would actually want the Spicy-mod integrated into his game at all. You know how artists are, man. Don't like their vision tampered with.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Everything is OK: you wrote about the basic characteristic of the open marrige, that is: always the lovers who's luck runs out, because the lovers may never expect more from them. MC and Anne know for sure: they want to live together. But this have nothing to do with narcissism.
I'm glad and congratulate on making your work, and wish to gather strengh for more similar modings. Your work enhance the values of this game, and make more gamers for TAC. :)
After I had posted that yesterday it dawned on me why at least the MC is the way he is (doesn't really care about anyone but Anne except when he cheats on her, is a bit obsessive which cuckolding and hotwifing).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Anne, I'd chalk that up to her being a woman.

BTW, I wasn't trying to be combative of anything like that if that's how I had came off. Just discussing my take of them after spending as much time on this game as I did.

Reactions: bb888 and oszapo25

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Hard to say if Mircom would actually want the Spicy-mod integrated into his game at all. You know how artists are, man. Don't like their vision tampered with.
In my opinion spicy mode really spiced up the game to the highest level, it s pity that the Dev couldn't have thought of doing it before. If I were the Mircom I would have been pleased instead of being resentful..all attemps are to make the game better in the end..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If I were the Mircom I would have been pleased instead of being resentful..all attemps are to make the game better in the end..
Resentful? Why should he be? He isn't active on F95 anymore and on his Discord server the mod wasn't mentioned once. I'm really not sure why some of you think he hates the spicy mod?! :rolleyes:

I'm sure he is busy with real life and preparing a big scene for Anne's vacation trip. Maybe he is working on the very final scene to end the game too. Who knows. :whistle:

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Resentful? Why should he be? He isn't active on F95 anymore and on his Discord server the mod wasn't mentioned once. I'm really not sure why some of you think he hates the spicy mod?! :rolleyes:

I'm sure he is busy with real life and preparing a big scene for Anne's vacation trip. Maybe he is working on the very final scene to end the game too. Who knows. :whistle:
I didnt bring up the subject...if you follow the convo from the begining you ll see I wasnt the one who started it..I am with you on that, dev shouldnt be resentful for anything that improves the game..and what s more Dev's being active or not active on this form is not a matter we're just discusing things..

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes