88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Umh.. honestly I kind of liked the path where Anne was cheating.
So in the OS version it's just the same as the previous one in that regard? I was hoping to see more on that.
I really believe that your hope will be satisfied soon
I think the OS version it will be better in all the points of view.

Reactions: Mwanted

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Ok thanks. Can you give a little more datails on why you think that? I still haven't tried the OS version.
first of all i have to clarify the fact that i am just a fan of this story which partly reminds me of my girlfriend when i used to play with a rock band about 20 years ago we have been together with her for about 10 years and sjìhe is still in touch with me
I don't know Mircom and I have nothing to do with the production of this story-

I can tell you to start playing part 3 which includes 21 days (part1/2/3) and I recommend you to read the all dialogues

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 18.00.01.jpg
I think that because Anne facial expressions are amazing and far better than before
Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 18.00.20.jpg

The dim light scenes are exciting and Tony's gimmick for attaching the GoPro camera underwater in the weekend (end of part 3) is brilliant ... PURE GENIUS!

But what makes me believe that there will be cheating scenes is that Anne reacts badly if Tony disappoints her by sends to her mixed signals

and above all the developer has answered this question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything will depend in the player choice (as it was in the old CH14*/15

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Umh.. honestly I kind of liked the path where Anne was cheating.
So in the OS version it's just the same as the previous one in that regard? I was hoping to see more on that.
This path will come back again according Dev. Only with better logic and also maybe not triggered by Martin only.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This path will come back again according Dev.
right
Only with better logic and also maybe not triggered by Martin only.
better logic yes
the dev has never said that and Martin is required to be the only one she never tells tony about.
there is logic in this... she always tells tony about everyone except...
The plan for one of the good ending is not to split the couple!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This path will come back again according Dev. Only with better logic and also maybe not triggered by Martin only.
Anne's cheating is not triggered just by Martin. Because even if you choose for her not to cheat with Martin, she still eventually cheats on Tony with other guys. All that choice does is avoid the content with Martin, so the affair with him never happens. But eventually she'll cheat on Tony when she visits the beach ( with Drake and Malcolm, and an unnamed guy with two girls that her and Malcolm meet), and also with Troy and Drake at the sauna.

Eventually, she does tell Tony about all of these 'cheating' events, albeit several weeks after they happened, and Tony appears unconcerned about her failure to tell him immediately. Part of that could be, because he himself has not exactly been truthful about his own activities ( if the player has allowed him to cheat on Anne).

Personally, I think the way that happens is counter-intuitive, if you've already chosen for Anne not to cheat with Martin. Really there should be another choice, so that the player can choose if Anne goes ahead and cheats with the other guys. This would eliminate most of the criticism, about players being forced to take part in a cheating game. Hopefully, this will be rectified in the new version.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Anne's cheating is not triggered just by Martin. Because even if you choose for her not to cheat with Martin, she still eventually cheats on Tony with other guys. All that choice does is avoid the content with Martin, so the affair with him never happens. But eventually she'll cheat on Tony when she visits the beach ( with Drake and Malcolm, and an unnamed guy with two girls that her and Malcolm meet), and also with Troy and Drake at the sauna.

Eventually, she does tell Tony about all of these 'cheating' events, albeit several weeks after they happened, and Tony appears unconcerned about her failure to tell him immediately. Part of that could be, because he himself has not exactly been truthful about his own activities ( if the player has allowed him to cheat on Anne).

Personally, I think the way that happens is counter-intuitive, if you've already chosen for Anne not to cheat with Martin. Really there should be another choice, so that the player can choose if Anne goes ahead and cheats with the other guys. This would eliminate most of the criticism, about players being forced to take part in a cheating game. Hopefully, this will be rectified in the new version.
Exactly and then In chapter 15 we are told that Martin is the only person Anne didn't tell Tony about even if we didn't choose for Anne to cheat with Martin. Hence why I say in the old version of the game our choices didn't matter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
And it was hopeless and so stupid and absurd when Anne told Tony that he couldn't fuck his co-workers. He doesn't tell him anything about other women, and she should tell him the same about other women. What is the difference between these women and those at work?

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
And it was hopeless and so stupid and absurd when Anne told Tony that he couldn't fuck his co-workers. He doesn't tell him anything about other women, and she should tell him the same about other women. What is the difference between these women and those at work?
Agreed. However as I expected Anne to honour Tony's wish that she didn't sleep with Martin, I honoured her wish in Tony not Fucking his co workers. It would have been hypocritical of Tony if he didn't honour Anne's wish, And then I would have to agree with a certain person on this forum and that is unthinkable

• Red Heart

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Exactly and then In chapter 15 we are told that Martin is the only person Anne didn't tell Tony about even if we didn't choose for Anne to cheat with Martin. Hence why I say in the old version of the game our choices didn't matter.
Tony kept Martin in his life, despite knowing that his father banged just about every significant girl in his life and stealing away the one that mattered most before Anne came along. After Tony put the work in to make Anne open up and screw other guys, it set the table with a steak dinner for Martin...to expect Martin to stay away, or Anne not sampling him too since Tony prefers the cuck lifestyle is naive to me. Limitations were put on Tony that Anne didn't have to follow because Tony is a beta cuck, and that's just how things work in a relationship like that IMHO.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anne's cheating is not triggered just by Martin. Because even if you choose for her not to cheat with Martin, she still eventually cheats on Tony with other guys.
She is not cheating only with Martin but the other guys are just only one-time-go sex and maybe she forgets to tell or Tony forgets to ask her how was her day.
The only one she never tells about to Tony is Martin and this is conformed in he dead CH15
I'm not sure there was no choices
At the start of the standalone c15 previous save doesn't work In any case I'm in the cheating path and Anne tells to tony about every guy she fucked except Martin (and some secondary character that allow the player to understand how far is going the Tony plan to avoid the end of the relationship with Anne)
so for those who was follow like me the cheating path there is no problem in continuing the plot!
But this was one of the main reasons for stop to continue the dead game.

There will be choices about how Anne will behave with work at Uncle Robert club

in fact the dev answered to this specific question by this way

Q: Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

Dev: This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.
the phrase "Far future" also indicates that in CH15 this happens around the 135th day
And the most important Q/A is the following one:
Q: So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?

Dev: They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!
This means that if you don't install the mod you won't see unwanted scenes :cool:
Agreed. However as I expected Anne to honour Tony's wish that she didn't sleep with Martin, I honoured her wish in Tony not Fucking his co workers. It would have been hypocritical of Tony if he didn't honour Anne's wish, And then I would have to agree with a certain person on this forum and that is unthinkable
Am I that certain person?
so you admit that yours is just a sort of "ideology" against that certain person? :sneaky:

Anne is honouring Tony, when she heard from him that Emma left Tony because her father (Martin) has a bigger cock that drove her crazy with pleasure and that's why she left him...
Anne doesn't talk about Martin to Tony anymore to avoid him losing self-esteem, this is the best way to declare that, unlike Emma, Anne will never leave her husband for cocks size reasons... This is pure love.. she is honouring her husband plan (the MC) , it's not like size always matters for every woman:cool:...
Anne is a girl who is able makes happy and to enjoy all cocks...including smallest ones (y)....
she really knows how to do it.. she is professional ..it's not for nothing that she likes to teach young guys who have never done sex with a girl before to fuck and she loves to be their first time .. they will never forget Anne for the rest of their lives. She is a sex teacher... and even the parents of the boys approve of her way of teaching sex ...

Absolutely not comparable to Emma who apparently never loved Tony because she was only looking for bigger cocks (she dumped Tony when she found a big cock and she have done the same with Martin, Emma's pussy knows no bounds... Tony should thank Martin for opening his eyes... maybe Emma is sweeping horses today... :D

Anne, on the other hand, honours the marriage pact with Tony and she only gets angry when Tony disappoints her by not complying with the reason why they both decided to avoid divorce by rekindling sexual pleasure by having sex with other partners
evidently you still don't understand that Anne is accepting her husband's plan... but she doesn't want her husband's office co-worlers to know that she is cuckolded or she is doing with other
this makes a lot of sense to me!
.. Personally I think it makes a lot of sense not to mix work with pleasure. .. it is Anne's request which makes it clear once again that she is not Tony's slave and wants an equal relationship

among other things it also allows to open paths for future quarrels in the game.

Anne is not Tony slave in any path
Tony is the MC
player choices can piss off MC's wife.

however we are always talking about a dead game
It would be good to talk about the new Original Story... can't wait to see part 4
--- never mind, I also like to talk about the old version.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tony kept Martin in his life, despite knowing that his father banged just about every significant girl in his life and stealing away the one that mattered most before Anne came along. After Tony put the work in to make Anne open up and screw other guys, it set the table with a steak dinner for Martin
Anne will never left Tony for Martin as it was for Emma.
Tony is a beta cuck, and that's just how things work in a relationship like that IMHO.
Tony and Anne are cuck in the same way..

She always refused to go for the Tony plan ... Only after 5 years they decides to try an open relationship...
everything is mutual between them
And a mutual pleasure can be different some time...

example
She loves to be watched because this is a wat to rutns her on
Tony loves watch her being fucked

watching is in any case away to participate
but as soon as they get back to the room alone they fuck like it's the first time

The plan is rekindle sexual passion
On the contrary if Tony blocks her they get angry and they don't fuck because none of them are horny

"beta cuck"
is a generic term that doesn't make sense... and that is why she doesn't want that he fucks with coworkers
they have always been faithful for over 5 years... now things are going to work out.

They will fuck with strangers or friends or parents

the path for the player is to make choices....there will be endings

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
however we are always talking about a dead game
It would be good to talk about the new Original Story... can't wait to see part 4
--- never mind, I also like to talk about the old version.
It's nice that you quote my questions that I asked the creator. For now, we don't have much to talk about in the new version of the game. But the jacuzzi scene at this stage was just too early. I didn't like her too much because Anna in this version has become more aggressive and you can see that she wants to destroy the cage as soon as possible and let her bitch nature run free where she will fuck everything that moves. Again. and Tony is less pushy. And they have less sex than in the old versions of the game. So that it doesn't become a standard that if Tony doesn't let Anne fuck someone, then Tony, as punishment, won't have sex with Anne.

Reactions: latex lvr

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
At last I found it, I knew there was a route where Anne does leave Tony to be with Martin
No doubt I will be accused of faking this.
1683569407026.png

That was one year after Anne and Tony split

You do have to tank the relationship points but my point still stands.

• Thinking Face

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But the jacuzzi scene at this stage was just too early.
it is day 21
in the previous vrsion there was the first vacaton where she gets a lot of black cocks
I didn't like her too much because Anna in this version has become more aggressive
she is not aggressive if the player follow the MC plan... they already aren thisplan for 3 weeks

remind you they are together since more than 5 years the journey STARS
Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
I mean, the part where you build it step by step it's completely missing
too soon to said
but for sure the player must being carefull to the Anne needengs
she wants to destroy the cage as soon as possible and let her bitch nature run free where she will fuck everything that moves. Again.
she doesn't want to destroy anything Anne was the one who always refused to go along with this sharing plan that Tony had been asking of her for years.
And they have less sex than in the old versions of the game. So that it doesn't become a standard that if Tony doesn't let Anne fuck someone, then Tony, as punishment, won't have sex with Anne.
again you make the same mistake in judging the story morally.... you should have realized by now that you can't control Anne....because that's how it happens in a relationship with a dogmach she will never be your slave

they are in an equal relationship
slow burning was deliberately avoided in this story...
try opening chapter 3 of CH14

This has never been a slow burn game like AWAM or others and if you go to the old comments you will see the same complaints as yours
the slow burn is concentrated in a sentence of the prologue
frase chiave.jpg

Perhaps you wanted the story to begin years earlier and see Anne's reactions in detail
but how boring that would be.
and Tony is less pushy. And they have less sex than in the old versions of the game.
yes this is the OS
the romantic period has passed
if you read correctly they decided to go out of town for the weekend to avoid meeting people they knew...

and it was the same in the previous game that you still are not able to understand...
in the OS everything will be clear and maybe more FAST!

heard the dev say that OS should be closed in only 10 parts (I hope for more but this was written in the first patreon post where he announced the rework decision.

they are behaving like this after having seen that at home with the adventures of the site and with Eric and with Ryan and with the tales of Anne at work... the pleasure of having unbridled sex has re-entered

but without the thrill of exchanging with others... they don't want to have sex again
Anne is not in the mood to have sex…she no longer gets turned on by normal boring sex between husband and wife

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It is normal for a married couple that have decided explore sharing/swinging to go places that are not frequented by their friends, coworkers and so on..
they for sure in the future will go with Nicole... Eric... maybe Dre..

but this is the day 21
it seems obvious to me that if Tony as soon as he sees that she starts to enjoy it, he stops her.
she's pissed as hell... they're certainly not a newlywed couple and it's Tony who has been telling her to this sharing things for years... then--- when she starts having fun... what does he do?
if you choose to stop Anne everything you've been doing for years to convince her could go up in smoke....

there will be numerous game overs in the OS

Sep 16, 2019
At last I found it, I knew there was a route where Anne does leave Tony to be with Martin
No doubt I will be accused of faking this.
View attachment 2605910

That was one year after Anne and Tony split

You do have to tank the relationship points but my point still stands.

can you please send yoursave
I'm really interested...

there was ending?
I don't think there were endings

if you don't send the save file it is definitely a fake! :cool:

I caught you:p.. AGAIN AND AGAIN!
yes game contains 3 bad endings in chapter 11 with martin dre and some new guy

1683575800191.png
also this is the variation of mc's situation which said but not shown before that last frame:
1683575971295.png
you can see them with console commands within seconds.

here is the choice you breaking up. at the end of the day, its your decision:
1683577182701.png

edit: btw when you breaking up dev openly speaks the truth for the both sides :D
1683577539030.png

Last edited:
Reactions: latex lvr

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
yes game contains 3 bad endings in chapter 11 with martin dre and some new guy

View attachment 2606210
also this is the variation of mc's situation which said but not shown before that last frame:
View attachment 2606231
you can see them with console commands within seconds.

here is the choice you breaking up. at the end of the day, its your decision:
View attachment 2606247

edit: btw when you breaking up dev openly speaks the truth for the both sides :D
View attachment 2606259
Must admit I only ever found 2, Ryan and Martin

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes