Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Exactly and then In chapter 15 we are told that Martin is the only person Anne didn't tell Tony about even if we didn't choose for Anne to cheat with Martin. Hence why I say in the old version of the game our choices didn't matter.
To be quite honest I found Chapter 15 rather baffling. As you say, Mircom contradicts himself quite a lot during it. It felt like he wasn't paying attention to detail when he was writing the update. Perhaps by then he was already seriously considering rebooting the whole game, and he was getting bored continuing with a project that he'd already subconsciously decided to start again from the beginning?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
im a bit confused as to what to download now i played it back in the day but is it finished now with chapter 15 and tacos is a spinoff or what is tacos chapter 13 ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 88stanford88

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
im a bit confused as to what to download now i played it back in the day but is it finished now with chapter 15 and tacos is a spinoff or what is tacos chapter 13 ?
It can be a bit confusing. TACOS is "The Adventurous Couple Original Story." It is essentially what the story should've been in his mind. So, you can play the other story through chapter 15. And/or you can play TACOS to get what he really wants this story to be. They share many of the same renders. Much of the same story. But there are some key differences. TACOS makes it clearer that the game includes the tags: Voyeurism, Exhibitionist, Masturbation, Cheating, Hotwife, Cuckold, Threesome, Lesbian, NTR.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've been reading all these comments and after my frontal lobotomy I think I've finally got my answer. NTR is absolutely, positively, the hardest tag to develop a game around. Everybody has their own opinion. One side hates Martin, one side loves Martin and a complete other side both loves and hates Martin. I wish any developer who takes on NTR good luck and thick skin..... You're gonna need it

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Tony doesn't encourage Anne and his father to have sex in the shower.
No, I'm sorry, but he absolutely does.

If Anne accepts Martin's advances on the beach, there's a scene outside the bathroom. Martin is trying to spy on Anne, who's left the door open. The choices are to "let him look," "tell him to go in," or "stop him." That's a conversation between Martin and Tony; Anne's in the shower, after all.

Only the second choice causes Martin to enter the bathroom. If Tony makes that choice, it's followed by this conversation:

Tony: "Ok, Dad. Why don't you go in and see what happens?"
Martin: "What? You want me to go in?"
Tony: "Yeah, here's your chance. Go in and see what happens. Just tell her you have to pee really badly and see what she says."

(I slightly edited all of that because the game's familiarity with grammar, capitalization, and punctuation are tortured, at best.)

After which the omniscient narrator asks the player how Anne should react.

Choice one is that she angrily sends him away. That's Anne making the choice, for sure.

Choice two is that she lets him use the toilet. They flirt. That's still her making the choice.

Choice three is overt flirting, during which Anne admits that Tony's presence in the house is a concern, after which Martin explains that Tony was the one who sent him into the bathroom. Making it clear to everyone that Tony's the one who set up these conditions; not Martin, and not Anne.

And then the omniscient narrator says this: "Here you get to make the choice for Anne again. Be careful!" Though it's tempting to assume that "you" means the player, the player is the MC, and the MC is Tony. Because it's ostensibly not a female protagonist game (even though it so often is, and really should be), "you" can only refer to one character: the player/MC/Tony.

The three choices that follow are to let Martin leave (some more flirting, no sex, no forced followup sex), mutual masturbation (still no sex or followup sex), or inviting Martin into the shower. Anne can invite him in (and can, along the way, berate Tony for telling Martin to enter the bathroom in the first place), but Martin never would've been in the bathroom in the first place if Tony hadn't deliberately sent him in there. Knowing the sort of person his father was and the way he treated Tony's significant others in the past, Tony would have to be an even bigger idiot than the dialogue makes him out to be to fail to realize what was going to happen if he did.

The "I can't believe he did it/I can't believe this is happening" dialogue as Martin and Anne go at it makes absolutely no sense in the context of Martin and Emma — this would be Tony reliving a nightmare — unless sex was the outcome Tony secretly wanted all along. What else could "here's your chance" possibly mean? "Here's your chance" to introduce Anne to watersports? "Here's your chance" to discuss becoming a flight attendant/sex toy? "Here's your chance" to risk your entire relationship with your son?

No. If Tony sends Martin into the bathroom, he wants them to have sex. There's absolutely no other reason to do it, because he knows what Martin will do if given the chance. The "shocked dialogue" is because the dev's a terrible writer who wouldn't understand consistent characterization if it bit him on the nuts, not because Tony's actually shocked. And if he was actually shockable by Martin fucking yet another of his love interests, then he wouldn't have let Martin enter the bathroom in the first place. Or he would've intervened sooner (he was perving the entire time, after all). Tony's right there watching the whole drama unfold. He still has agency. He can still say no. Instead, he once again pushes her into a highly sexualized situation and leaves the ultimate decision to Anne, who he already knows will fuck the nearest available dick because that's the person he's been trying to turn her into this entire time.

Again: there's no logic in the world by which Tony tells Martin to enter that bathroom unless he's utterly enslaved to his fetish. Which, by making the choices that lead to Martin and Anne having sex, he demonstrates that he is. And which his dialogue while they're having sex, and in the immediate aftermath, also demonstrates; despite all the baggage, history, and disrespect, he still gets off on it. By the time he gets around to telling Anne about Emma, it's too late. Not that she has much sympathy, because she doesn't care anymore. Neither of them do. He's not telling her to stay away from Martin because he loves her, he's pathetically attempting to exert control he lost several dozen cocks ago. She'd no more do something based on her husband's say-so than wear a burka, especially as she already knows he's not exactly averse to finding his own fun elsewhere.

For the shower scene to be effective at solidifying Anne's intent to cheat with the worst possible person with whom she could cheat, Tony can't be involved at all. He should probably be forced to go to work, which is only an alternative in the revamp (albeit one that avoids the "LOL babe, good morning, but I'm banging your dad again" scene). Anne would leave the door open so Martin thinks that she wants him to join her (which I suspect was probably the intent, and a better writer would've made that clear). Martin has to either sneak into the bathroom without Tony's involvement, or stroll in if Tony's not home. Everything has to be driven by Anne, and everything has to be hidden from Tony. That's how you set up a cheating route. Not by Tony willingly, with eyes wide open, driving a stake through his marriage and then getting off on it. That's for the super-hardcore cuckolding fetish folks. And if that's what the dev originally intended for this game — it's hardly the only piece of evidence, and the rapid appearance of that sort of mood in TACOS suggests that it might be — then fair enough. But then dispense with the pretense of it being a playful open marriage romp and get to the marriage-destroying trauma. I mean: of course play around with the idea that it's the former for a while. But never let the player lose sight of the fact that it's always been the latter.

Or don't, and go the other way, but then everyone needs to be written very differently than they're being written. In all three versions of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
If the aim is to approach the situation logically and the goal is to reignite the spark and passion in their relationship, does it really make sense that after only 5 years of marriage the couple decides to jump right into introducing/sleeping with other people but not each other? Wouldn't it make more sense to try things like anal (which they hadn't done together), roleplay, exhibitionism, bondage, etc. If the ultimate goal was to get the wife to sleep with others for his own enjoyment that's fine but nothing they've done so far has actually brought them closer together or brought any passion back into their relationship. They're both happier doing their own thing essentially. Even if it is a fetish of his and he enjoys her sleeping with everyone but him, how does it strengthen their relationship when they don't have sex anymore and if anything, resent it when the other gets involved or jealous when with certain people.
There are so many logical inconsistencies throughout the entire game that came as a result of the dev trying to satisfy different fetishes without actually thinking things through.
Need a cuck scene? Add this
Need a cheating scene? Add this
Need a sharing scene? Add this
Despite none of it making sense with the story.
Seg is correct about the Dad story line. The MC shouldn't be involved in that decision at all unless it's what he wants which makes the whole story line of his past useless. It's the only way the dev knew how to add some drama to that situation.

The truth is the dev originally wanted to make a pure cuckold game. The problems this presents are it has a limited audience and makes for a short story because after a couple of releases and both partners fully accepting it, the only thing left is scenes and no more story or tension which is what makes the situation interesting. The journey and push/pull of their relationship as they go through the lifestyle and the ups and downs walking that tightrope is the meat of the story. Once they've gotten to the end and it's just scenes of the MC in the corner jerking off while she gets gangbanged or the MC hears about it second hand it gets boring real fast. So the dev decides to add the other cuckold adjacent fetishes to prolong the game and milk the subs. Finds some success but that too starts to dwindle so remakes it to keep the gravy train going and so forth.

I still don't think the dev knows what direction he wants to go despite this being 'his original story'. Seems more like he just started over with the existing renders/story and just put a bandage on the previous issues. A tweak of text here and there, a new render and that's it. I would be shocked if he knew what any of the actual ending(s) were and how to get there. If you have to reconcile logical inconsistencies by filling in the blanks with your imagination and do things like believe the player is a therapist or some other insane nonsense then the story telling has failed.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If the aim is to [...] reignite the spark and passion in their relationship, does it really make sense that after only 5 years of marriage the couple decides to jump right into introducing/sleeping with other people but not each other? Wouldn't it make more sense to try things like anal (which they hadn't done together), roleplay, exhibitionism, bondage, etc.
Of course. But, as you say, this isn't really a game about spicing up their marriage. This is about the husband's fetish. The "challenges" are an easy way to gradually move the couple from monogamous to the opposite, but (especially as they lend the game its title) they're terribly misleading; in no version of the game are more than a tiny fraction of their adventures enjoyed as a couple. Tony does his thing and keeps it mostly to himself, Anne does her thing and tells Tony about some of it (occasionally throwing in the classic cuckold's compensatory handjob), and sometimes he gets to be a non-participating voyeur. There's no "couple" there, even though they share an apartment and signatures on a marriage license.

The anal thing has always cracked me up. Tony constantly comments on the appeal of Anne's ass, randomly grabs it, vocally and visually admires it, and...somehow, it just never came up? Ever? It takes Drake about ten seconds to talk her into it, and the second time it's pretty much a one-man anal marathon, so it's not like she's unwilling. But unless they have the tremendously unsatisfying makeup anal on the sofa (which I gather isn't that easy to encounter), she finally has to beg him for it — eons into their fucking around — to get him to try it out. And sure, I obviously understand that things like anal, or BDSM, or whatever are a reflection of the writer's interest in those things. But the writing's (and renderings') obsession with Anne's posterior makes it both amusing and unlikely.

They're both happier doing their own thing essentially.
Exactly. Both emotional and sexual intimacy between the two of them absolutely disintegrates once they both have a sufficient number of side pieces; the only real difference is that Tony knows about many of Anne's. In the first revamp, after a certain point it's difficult/nearly impossible for Tony to get his wife to even care about his needs, much less satisfy them. Which is massively hypocritical on his part, because by then he's treating her as a convenient fleshbag to serve his fetish rather than, say, a wife.

And if that's what they want, and they're happy being roommates who occasionally have sex, and Anne's happy putting on live sex shows for her husband, then best of luck to them. Except that, in the first revamp, they sure didn't seem all that happy about anything but the sex itself. And now, in TACOS, Tony's already having second thoughts. As he should, because this was an eventuality anyone with more than five functioning brain cells — in other words, not Tony — could've seen coming.

Seg is correct about the Dad story line. The MC shouldn't be involved in that decision at all unless it's what he wants which makes the whole story line of his past useless. It's the only way the dev knew how to add some drama to that situation.
In the revamp, after she's banged Dad in the shower, Tony has to give up a relationship point to tell Anne about Martin & Emma. Does she care? Not at all. Does it change what she's going to do with Martin the next chance she gets? No. The entirety of the "conflict" is contained within one shower scene and one bedroom choice screen that's not actually a choice at all. After which nothing Anne & Martin do can fatally injure the marriage, because Tony will just shrug and forgive her.

And this is all so silly, because there's plenty of potential drama that doesn't need to involve Tony at all. Anne could fuck Martin in the shower, and again on whatever morning it was before he left the apartment, without Tony even knowing; just get him out of the house (for work, or dallying with his waitresses, or whatever else). I believe they call that cheating, and since that's the path doing those things puts her on (yes, yes, beach rubdown; I understand how the variables work), why should Tony even know about it? Is he only a cheater if he confesses about the masseuse, the waitress(es), the diner customer, his coworker, etc.? No. Cheating's a self-contained state of being. The entire point is that it's hidden from the person being cheated on. Plus, there's way more potential drama if Tony is completely in the dark about what Anne and Martin are up to. I mean, think about the fun if Emma slithers back into his life and tells him, "Oh, by the way, your wife is working for your dad and screwing him every chance she gets."

The truth is the dev originally wanted to make a pure cuckold game. The problems this presents are it has a limited audience and makes for a short story because after a couple of releases and both partners fully accepting it, the only thing left is scenes and no more story or tension which is what makes the situation interesting.
Sure, but the solution to that is to build a story out of the tension. Not just an "okay, we're fucking other people now!" free-for-all, in which the only (weak) intrigue is who they're going to bang next, but Tony having to face that Anne & Ryan (or whoever) are becoming much more than simple extramarital sex partners, what that means for his fetish, and what that means for his marriage. TAC(OS) is cuckolding constructed purely from sex, which is so reductive it leads to exactly the "next...next...next" tedium you describe. Isn't the tension between jealousy and arousal supposed to be part of the fetish? Why not write that into the game? Or if you're not interested in that side of it, then why not write a pure swinging or open marriage game? There's no narrative tension in that without some sort of framing or non-sexual story to disrupt the bacchanal, but at least it would justify an endless succession of new partners.

The journey and push/pull of their relationship as they go through the lifestyle and the ups and downs walking that tightrope is the meat of the story. Once they've gotten to the end and it's just scenes of the MC in the corner jerking off while she gets gangbanged or the MC hears about it second hand it gets boring real fast.
Yep.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:(:mad::ROFLMAO:Over time, this game has become scary. Boring Anne has become a robot that fucks more dicks that roll off the next production line and the next dick please, it's boring all the time.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If the aim is to approach the situation logically and the goal is to reignite the spark and passion in their relationship, does it really make sense that after only 5 years of marriage the couple decides to jump right into introducing/sleeping with other people but not each other?
in the case of this couple! yes! because the MC goal is clearly written in the prologue

Wouldn't it make more sense to try things like anal (
if there is no more sexual attraction for Anne also Anal sex is not possible in the story of this specific couple
anal sex is a dirty thing and if the sexual attraction is about to end .. .. I guarantee you that it happened to me to have anal sex with a girl only in the first stages of intercourse... afterwards women refuse it.. or they only do it when they are immensely aroused or you rape them... which is the MC's goal... to create the lost excitement again!
BDSM REQUIRES LOVE but also that there must be one of the two who agrees to be a slave ...

Anne is not a slave and there will never be violence and rape in this story.
this type of reasoning tend to deny that the woman has the right to say NO!
the story takes place in the west... in Vancouver... is not made for those with a middle eastern culture
The truth is the dev originally wanted to make a pure cuckold game. The problems this presents are it has a limited audience
The audience and revenues are growing like never before and if the dev continues to churn out a monthly update as he wrote in his January message I think they will grow moreover
I still don't think the dev knows what direction he wants to go despite this being 'his original story'. Seems more like he just started over with the existing renders/story and just put a bandage on the previous issues. A tweak of text here and there, a new render and that's it. I would be shocked if he knew what any of the actual ending(s) were and how to get there. If you have to reconcile logical inconsistencies by filling in the blanks with your imagination and do things like believe the player is a therapist or some other insane nonsense then the story telling has failed.
Do you really think he doesn't know his original inspiration in wanting to create a story whose idea comes from a group he and his wife took part in?...he had to learn at the time..in fact many of the renders are not well done and they have understandable flaws
this was his first game as a developer...
Now Mircom is very experienced in his work in fact he decided to devote more time to the creation of his OS correcting the errors (dialog, andrenders that plagued the old version...
but yes I think it will still use a part of the old renders to speed up the release of the updates... we will see anyway neither you nor I can predict the future, can you do it?

rendered dialogues and useless suggestions that he believed could increase viewers...
this only created errors even in the story that slipped out of his hands.

Patreons are 400 Today!

This story shouldn't appeal to everyone... it's only about a specific couple and the dev never having written real endings (except for some game over) the story can't be judged in its entirety.
the story will probably be shorter.... I think it's only 10 parts.. and I hope that the endings will be additional parts like appendices that don't end with a single render which is equivalent to game over.. but I think every ending will have at least an additional week of storytelling.

At this point I believe that in this story it is not important to create complex animations that can only delay the development of updates ... I believe that with the success it will surely get there will be time to add the animations later creating a TACOS EXTRA version with high-quality-definition animation in a final release for extra patreon supporters!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Anne is not a slave and there will never be violence and rape in this story.
this type of reasoning tend to deny that the woman has the right to say NO!
Ahh But Anne is a slave. She is a slave to cock. She can't go more than a few days without jumping on a random cock
In the previous version there was Violence. Its how Tony's Uncle was introduced. Although probably not the type of violence you are referring to.
I agree men and women have the right to say no. Only if Tony say's no to Anne, she gets pissed off. It is Anne who should exercise her right to say no but as she is a slave to cock she never will. The only type of guy she hasn't fucked yet is a homeless guy, but that will only be a matter of time.

we will see anyway neither you nor I can predict the future, can you do it?
I can.
I predict that Anne will continue to fuck random men. She will have more sex with strangers than she does with her own husband.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But Anne is a slave. She is a slave to cock.
Anne's body belongs to herself
is she that decides witch cock to fuck or not

maybe she'll experience a sex addiction but not just after the first Tacos weekend at day 20/21 and she will never be a slave to any man, not even her husband, in fact if the MC blocks her after he's the one who proposed the transgressive weekend to her... she gets so pissed that she won't let him fuck her. .. and if in the future she realizes that he is cheating on her without telling her... GAME OVER FOR THE MC!
I can.
I predict that Anne will continue to fuck random men. She will have more sex with strangers than she does with her own husband.
yes, this will probably happen in one of the next updates... maybe after day 49 or 56

but for now we are on day 21!

Thank you for answering me without repeating your thoughts on the dead game I think that by now even the seats of the empty theater have understood what you and your friends don't like.. shower scenes.. beach scenes, hut scenes... weird do you ever take a shower with friends in the summer?... i often take showers in the summer with girls and boys and i even invite my dad to take a shower with my girlfriend if we are in the same beach

can I ask you a question?

what are the scenes you like in this story?
you seem to know everything so for sure you enjoyed playing...
is it possible that for years you all have been playing every scene of a game where you don't like anything?

What are the best scenes you all liked in any version of this game?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
She will have more sex with strangers than she does with her own husband.
obvious her husband is a single man... strangers are potentially millions and millions :ROFLMAO:
but strangers will fuck her only one time... her husband will fuck with Anne tons of times

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Anne's cage is when Tony forbids her to fuck. Then it becomes an obstacle for her that she wants to destroy. Tony forbids her to fuck during the jacuzzi scene with these guys, and she can't let her bitch out and fuck anything that moves with or without her husband's consent whenever she wants. If you don't let her fuck you, she becomes aggressive and resents her husband. She punishes him with a ban on sex.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
obvious her husband is a single man... strangers are potentially millions and millions :ROFLMAO:
but strangers will fuck her only one time... her husband will fuck with Anne tons of times
:ROFLMAO: Really!!! Do you realise what you just wrote. Her husband is a single man:ROFLMAO:
How can he be single when he is married to Anne? Also when getting married are the vows not forsaking all others. For as long as you both shall live?

You also say that it will day 49 or 56 before she will have her next cock. I give it a week, 10 days at the most before she wants someone else's cock in her, other than Tony's that is. If he is lucky. That would take us to between days 28 - 31

As for the scenes that I liked, I liked the sharing scenes where it is Tony, Anne and who ever, weather Tony is partaking or watching. But to go straight from heavy petting to full on sex doesn't make sense to me. To me it would make sense if they went from flashing, to touching (massage) to oral to full on sex.
I thought the hot tube scene was hot in the last update. But for me it would have been more logical if, Yes Anne gave the guys some oral sex but then took Tony back to their room and had passionate sex with her husband. Then maybe the next day when she bumped into one of the guys in the pool she could have teased him and then give Tony the choice to agree with Anne taking it further, Maybe even having a Threesome.
In the game as it is now there really isn't any particular scene that I liked. Ryan and Anne was ok, Her flashing the shoppers and clerk or even the pizza man is hot.

I have said before I don't have a problem as such with Anne having sex with who ever she want's. As long as she is honest about it and tells Tony about it. It's the cheating, in particular with Martin and Ryan that I have the problem with. I just can't see how Tony would be ok with it or that Anne would think that Tony would be ok with it. That to me is why she doesn't tell Tony about Martin. She knows that he won't be ok with it and fears that he would leave her. She want's to have her cake and eat it.

If Tony was to say that's ok babe you fuck my dad all you want then I would feel differently and say that Tony deserves to be treated the way that Anne treats him.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I agree men and women have the right to say no. Only if Tony say's no to Anne, she gets pissed off.
yes cuz men and women can decide to say NO about their own body but not about their partner's body.
if her husband repents and says NO... he tells her that everything he has asked her to do for years is no longer true?... it's logical for me that she'll get pissed
Anne's cage is when Tony forbids her to fuck. Then it becomes an obstacle for her that she wants to destroy. Tony forbids her to fuck during the jacuzzi scene with these guys, and she can't let her bitch out and fuck anything that moves with or without her husband's consent whenever she wants. If you don't let her fuck you, she becomes aggressive and resents her husband. She punishes him with a ban on sex.
No sense
Anne's body is not her husband's property
why do you think she punishes her husband?
let's say it's a punishment, okay you are right
She punishes him because it was her husband who proposed the weekend at Harrisons at this point the plan Tony had been proposing for years belongs to both of them ... and Tony and Anne are now happier to be together again on the same page and they have already understood that they are back to wanting to have sex... and there are fantastic escapes of them during the week...
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
After Tony and Anne are happy to experience the new course of their relationship... they are both Happy
5.jpg 6.jpg
these are the text messages as nick got out of the tub and 2 other complete strangers arrived---
she writes: I want to cum
he replies: then cum
Anne is in ecstasy but can't cum also because the strangers in the meantime understand that she no longer has the bikini bottom
and it was Tony who told her to take it off...
at this point comes the choice for the player...

yet you should understand it well because it was you who asked the developer questions:
4. Will in-game choices matter? because they haven't had one recently. I rejected Martin and got him back in Ch15. I didn't want Anne not to work at Uncle Tony's bar, the game ignored my choice and Anne worked there and tricked Tony not telling him what she was going to do there and Tony the idiot didn't ask why, which was hopeless. Will I be able to turn down characters I don't want Anne to fuck? A doctor who haunts me at night, a guest from the reception, a guest from the beach in Altana and a few others

Dev: Choices will matter and play a big part in how Anne behaves
AND....

15. So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?
DEV: They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!
I know you here were asking about Martin but not only about him also characters

choices matters! (better than the previous versions)
he tells you that the characters will continue to be there but that the choices can hide the "hot" scenes...

I don't know how the path of that pisses Anne off will progress... but I think you might miss all the HOT scenes... I don't know if that's what you want.. in the next update we will start to find out if there are different paths that follow Anne totally pissed on Tony . maybe this time there will be a way to make peace between them .. also because I believe that the vacation at PUNTA CANA could perhaps only begin at the end of the next episode with them taking flight.
The story of this couple is becoming more and more compelling(y)

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes