Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So many people go on and on about Anne being a cheating whore. But the fact is, Tony is far less transparent about his liaisons than Anne is ( that is if you choose for him to have sex with other people). Yes Anne cheats, but eventually she owns up about virtually everything ( prior to them both clearing the air whilst on holiday). Tony on the other hand, keeps silent about virtually all of his cheating, and in his case it's far worse, because there's no arrangement for him to have sex with other women, when Anne isn't present.

Having said that, they do eventually own up to everything they've both done behind the other's back, whilst they're on holiday in Barbados, and the implication is, that in future they'll both keep the other person informed of their activities. So it seems at that point, that the cheating phase is over. Whether that will happen in the reboot I don't know? We still have quite a long way to go, before we reach that point in the game again.

For me, a real turning point in their relationship happened, when Anne confessed about what she'd been doing with Martin. That of course depends, on you initially choosing for Anne to cheat with Martin, and then later for the MC to find out about it, by sleeping with his ex-girlfriend Emma (ironically, the MC can only find out about Anne cheating on him, by cheating on her himself). I think the scene that follows, where Anne tells the MC about having sex with his Dad behind his back, was one of the hottest in the game. Because Tony is at his most aggressive and dominant with Anne, when she talks about having sex with Martin. This is pretty much the time, where him and Anne start fucking more often.

Considering, that he's seen so many times, that Anne likes it rough and loves being totally dominated. The MC seems unable or unwilling to replicate this, except on a few occasions. Which seems really odd. I mean why wouldn't you do something that your partner obviously loves? Tony seems to have no problem being an alpha male with other women, so why not his own wife?
What I find funny about people talking about how Anne cheats alot is almost all of the instances are avoidable. While yes cheating is cheating but it isnt really that much compared to the MC if you pick the right choices for Anne. Only ones that I can recall that are forced is the doctor, Also the guy in the beach hut on their second vacation even tho you watch her she doesn't know you are watching or tell you about it until the relationship reset so counts in my books. Martin if on that path as well . Ryan if on the cheating path since she does it in middle of the night and can pick not to confess. I think Drake during the spa scene but not 100% sure cause you can choose not to as Anne, but she mentions the spa second with Drake which would of been the 2nd time to the MC when asked the first time she did anal. So im not sure if that is bad branching on the dialogue or it happens off screen.

I had no idea he can find out about Martin while cheating with Emma. Might have to redo my cheating save and have both of them cheat since originally was only Anne. I only knew the 1 time you do find out is when you send him in bathroom then the next day I guess the MC tells her he is okay with Martin for some reason. Then if you change your mind she thinks you are joking and does it anyways. But yeah I only knew Anne Confesses about cheating on you with Ryan not Martin so thanks for that bit of a info.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
What I find funny about people talking about how Anne cheats alot is almost all of the instances are avoidable. While yes cheating is cheating but it isnt really that much compared to the MC if you pick the right choices for Anne. Only ones that I can recall that are forced is the doctor, Also the guy in the beach hut on their second vacation even tho you watch her she doesn't know you are watching or tell you about it until the relationship reset so counts in my books. Martin if on that path as well . Ryan if on the cheating path since she does it in middle of the night and can pick not to confess. I think Drake during the spa scene but not 100% sure cause you can choose not to as Anne, but she mentions the spa second with Drake which would of been the 2nd time to the MC when asked the first time she did anal. So im not sure if that is bad branching on the dialogue or it happens off screen.

I had no idea he can find out about Martin while cheating with Emma. Might have to redo my cheating save and have both of them cheat since originally was only Anne. I only knew the 1 time you do find out is when you send him in bathroom then the next day I guess the MC tells her he is okay with Martin for some reason. Then if you change your mind she thinks you are joking and does it anyways. But yeah I only knew Anne Confesses about cheating on you with Ryan not Martin so thanks for that bit of a info.
You're right, depending on how you play she doesn't cheat much but she still does cheat. But whether it's a lot or a little, it's still cheating. I played it through with Tony being faithful and not fucking anyone on the side. And even though the stats say she's faithful, she isn't.

And yes, the dialogue at the resort is messed up when they talk about anal. She talks about scenes that did not happen on my playthrough.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You're right, depending on how you play she doesn't cheat much but she still does cheat. But whether it's a lot or a little, it's still cheating. I played it through with Tony being faithful and not fucking anyone on the side. And even though the stats say she's faithful, she isn't.

And yes, the dialogue at the resort is messed up when they talk about anal. She talks about scenes that did not happen on my playthrough.
oh for sure cheating is still cheating even if it only happened a couple of times imo cheating is even worst being in a open relationship. I can excuse a slip up here and there being in a open relationship. Since I can imagine might be easy to forget to talk about an encounter once in awhile like with the doctor's office. But the beach hut on resort nah no excuse for that since the MC literally asked her what she did or she have any fun right after it happened and she kind of straight up lied. While even with that I'm willing to forgive her since the next day she had the whole talk about resetting their relationship and she seem sincere about being more open but still would be wary about how honest should would remain for a while.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :eek:After all, in this game, Anne cheats(n):mad::confused: at every turn and doesn't tell:ROFLMAO: Tony about the doctor, the receptionist, and many other things.:ROFLMAO: And when he talks about resetting the relationship, he's lying(n):ROFLMAO::eek:. Just like she lied to him with Martin in chapter 15

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
:ROFLMAO::eek:After all, in this game, Anne cheats in every way:ROFLMAO: and doesn't tell Tony about the doctor, receptionist and many other things, and when she says it, I'm sure she's lying(n):mad::eek:. Just like she lied to him with Martin in Ch15:ROFLMAO::mad:(n):(:eek:
Are you talking about the receptionist at the dentist? Cause she told him for me unless there was a different one I missed / forgot about but could be she wasn't on the cheating path either. just curious. But on my save she only cheated twice I denied all the other times she could have. I need to restart my cheating save since my tony was faithful originally on that one lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are you talking about the receptionist at the dentist? Cause she told him for me unless there was a different one I missed / forgot about but could be she wasn't on the cheating path either. just curious. But on my save she only cheated twice I denied all the other times she could have. I need to restart my cheating save since my tony was faithful originally on that one lol
:unsure:I think there was probably another one

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
:unsure:I think there was probably another one
ah okay was just curious as I only remember the doctor and the beach hutt on the non cheating route since the others you can decline as Tony or Anne. Then Ryan and Martin + those on the Cheating path. Now you got me curious to do a speed run to see lol.

Mircom3d kind of told us (through our beloved Grumpy) that TACOS will have different routes/paths to explore in TACOS.
While all the relation stats in TAC went south torwards the end of development of, I believe he will take a special focus on the stats this time in TACOS.
This means all the optional cheating whether through Anne or MC will result in different paths depending if either of them finds out, forgives or gets hurt.

For now there are in TACOS already a few fetishes/kinks to choose from, but I wonder if the Eric path will option out the Dre path like in TAC?!
o okay that's good to hear actually cause I felt like how cheating is handled needed to be handled differently cause to me it always felt odd cheating path meant basically just Martin and Ryan. So maybe those optional paths will give more meaning to a cheating path as well then.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Unfortunately, I haven't had time to play through the new versions of the game. However, it must be agreed that Tony is not an equal partner to Anne. It's perfectly fine that the game has a cheating, a swinger and a cuckolding branch. These are difficult to separate in reality. However, these 3 branches are generally WITHIN an open marriage. This game is good if the partners' TRUST, honesty and openness towards each other is MUTUAL. So the principle of something for something is expected in the game. The beginning of the game reflects this perfectly, as it is about marriage becoming open. Later, it is legitimate to observe that the players' character does not change with the opening of the marriage. This is reflected in the disproportions in cheating.
In an open marriage, Anne should be at least (sooner or later) as excited about Tony being with other women as Tony is about being a peeping Tom. Anne's getting excited and her outburst of jealousy are two different things. From the comments, it seems that there is no trust and interest between the spouses to allow Tony to share his adventures openly to Anne. Missing from the game are Tony's detailed accounts of his own adventures, which he asks and never demands of Anne
This is one of the reasons why Tony's character is relegated to the background and why his adventures become petty and pathetic cheatings.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately, I haven't had time to play through the new versions of the game. However, it must be agreed that Tony is not an equal partner to Anne. It's perfectly fine that the game has a cheating, a swinger and a cuckolding branch. These are difficult to separate in reality. However, these 3 branches are generally WITHIN an open marriage. This game is good if the partners' TRUST, honesty and openness towards each other is MUTUAL. So the principle of something for something is expected in the game. The beginning of the game reflects this perfectly, as it is about marriage becoming open. Later, it is legitimate to observe that the players' character does not change with the opening of the marriage. This is reflected in the disproportions in cheating.
In an open marriage, Anne should be at least as excited about Tony being with other women as Tony is about being a peeping Tom. Anne's getting excited and her outburst of jealousy are two different things. From the comments, it seems that there is no trust and interest between the spouses to allow Tony to share his adventures openly to Anne.
This is one of the reasons why Tony's character is relegated to the background and why his adventures become petty and pathetic cheatings.
I haven't completed a full cheating route yet but on my faithful Anne path ( tho she still cheats lol) I was surprised she didn't get jealous of Emma but did of Kelsey. I thought she would of gotten jealous of both. While I can understand why she would be uncomfortable of Kelsey since she works with you and all but would think would be both haha. Not sure who else she gets jealous off cant recall tbh I just remember her getting horny the other times she was watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Only these paths are interesting and blend with each other. :eek:The main paths are cuckold, betrayal, whore, , the rest is a meaningless addition:ROFLMAO:(n)

• Angry
Reactions: blkcrow820

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I haven't completed a full cheating route yet but on my faithful Anne path ( tho she still cheats lol) I was surprised she didn't get jealous of Emma but did of Kelsey. I thought she would of gotten jealous of both. While I can understand why she would be uncomfortable of Kelsey since she works with you and all but would think would be both haha. Not sure who else she gets jealous off cant recall tbh I just remember her getting horny the other times she was watching.

:unsure::ROFLMAO::eek:Anne is only dissatisfied on one occasion and that's when Tony can't fuck the girls at work.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Anne doesn't care about the rest Tony fucks.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Emma is a safe option as she knows Tony dumped her. She is an ex for a reason. Kelsey is obviously in love with Tony and doesn't hide it, she is seriously interested in him admiring his work, and personality and respects him. She is therefore a serious threat to Anne. Hence why I like her (and she is hot) and Kelsey's ending will be the first one I go for as soon as it is available. Much better wife material.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
:unsure::ROFLMAO:Anne is dissatisfied and won't let him fuck them except on one occasion when Tony fucks a slut from work.:ROFLMAO: She's not interested in the rest.
Anne is a selfish bitch, who is only interested in her own adventures. So their marriage is not an open, only a "half open" marriage, where the doors are locked for Tony... :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Emma is a safe option as she knows Tony dumped her. She is an ex for a reason. Kelsey is obviously in love with Tony and doesn't hide it, she is seriously interested in him admiring his work, and personality and respects him. She is therefore a serious threat to Anne. Hence why I like her (and she is hot) and Kelsey's ending will be the first one I go for as soon as it is available. Much better wife material.
it's OK. But where are the adventures from the life of Tony and Anne? It means, that we may lay down as a principle, that there is no room for serious feelings and intentions towards casual acquaintances, in an open marriage. Of course there is room for love for a foreign partner, but concealing it is tantamount to cheating, and it also entails temporary or permanent separation from your spouse...:)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The only reason the couple stays together is because of Mircom3D, because when the story is sufficiently advanced they don't seem like a married couple, they seem like friends with benefits, even in chapter 14 when Anne wants to fix things (with everything she did, that's what she did minimum) as soon as they arrive she changes again and doesn't care about her marriage acting as if she were single, it even bothers her that your character is around, but then comes the magical conversation and everything is fixed, I hope that soon this will change and that it will be noticed that They are a real marriage

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
it's OK. But where are the adventures from the life of Tony and Anne? It means, that we may lay down as a principle, that there is no room for serious feelings and intentions towards casual acquaintances, in an open marriage. Of course there is room for love for a foreign partner, but concealing it is tantamount to cheating, and it also entails temporary or permanent separation from your spouse...:)
I completely agree, I'm in an open marriage myself, its why I played this VN in the first place. I always prefer the wife and husband to do well but way too much damage in this story for that in my opinion. Broken trust is near impossible to restore and the couple have lost respect for each other. Time to move on, but its a story so who knows.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Nah, I have to disagree regarding Anne being a selfish biatch. Tony knew what he was getting into when he married Anne. He knew her past and somehow he had it always in his mind until one day the desire arose to make it reality.
While loving Anne and his relationship with her he also might have found a taste in having an open relationship by flirting with other women.
Stupidly the free pass he gives Anne doesn't mean his name is also on it. Although Anne gives him the choice to ride on the same train...your choice to accept the option or not!
This is just a remark on TAC and not TACOS!
My comment concerns the question of whether Tony has the opportunity to tell Anne about his adventures in the evenings, before going to bed, in such a way that Anne beeing roused and would have orgasm at the end, as Tony have in the opposite case? No? Thanks, I've no more question....:)

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes