Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In fact, Anne does not show interest in what the MC does, only when she meets Kelsie and does it to block him (what a bitch) and only in chapter 14 after the magical conversation is she when she begins to have interest in what he does and He even stops having sex away from the MC and also has two threesomes with another woman and the MC, something he never did until that moment.
While I personally feel her interest in what he and other women do slowly started earlier, during the glory scene but just never became apparent or obvious until she became friends with Emma but just slowly. But I see what you mean also about ch 14 after that talk cause it did seem like instead of slowly showing some interest here and there it did feel she did show it more.

I cant judge her on the Kelsie thing tho need to replay those parts as I dont really recall how she blocks him other than getting jealous and saying something to Tony. Which I did think was fair since they work together + as the player we know how she is actually a threat. However It also did feel like it came out of nowhere since I don't recall Kelsie doing or showing interest toward Tony infront of Anne that was different towards other times they had sex with other people infront of one another that would make her jealous other than they work together. But she was fine when Tony told her about having sex with another co-worker Oliva think her name was. So yeah it seemed to me like it just came out of no where from Anne. Like I said id need to replay that part.

You know that's one thing I love about these conversations on these game while no one see everything the same. I like how people interpret things different as well.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If you played where are you at the party where you are with Kelsie and she starts flirting with the MC, look carefully at the gestures that Anne makes and read carefully what she says before leaving and then before going to sleep, notice that she also moves away from the MC when He has the threesome with Kelsie when he could have stayed and had sex in the same room.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you played where are you at the party where you are with Kelsie and she starts flirting with the MC, look carefully at the gestures that Anne makes and read carefully what she says before leaving and then before going to sleep, notice that she also moves away from the MC when He has the threesome with Kelsie when he could have stayed and had sex in the same room.
thanks ill do that when I replay that scene yeah I knew about going to other room but thought it was the other guy that did / wanted to. so thanks for that bit of info

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I finally got around to starting CH 15. WTF? lol So Mircom forced Anne together with Martin while she worked for him? That is so fucked up. If it was a choice you could make with different routes, that would be fine. But to force it on us is bs. I want nothing to do with Martin. Don't give us optional routes, then fuck with them or blow them away completely.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I finally got around to starting CH 15. WTF? lol So Mircom forced Anne together with Martin while she worked for him? That is so fucked up. If it was a choice you could make with different routes, that would be fine. But to force it on us is bs. I want nothing to do with Martin. Don't give us optional routes, then fuck with them or blow them away completely.
Yeah I skimmed through it earlier before I finished my first save. I haven't gone to play it yet because how they force Anne to be on the cheating path in it. Maybe once I finish my cheating save since I restarted to make them both cheaters then I will but yeah I hate it cause of that and I only saw that part didnt play it yet.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
My recommendation with chapter 15 is to play it once and then try to forget that you played it because it is the worst chapter of this game, I don't know why mircom3d didn't stop for at least 5 minutes to check what it had done, the vacuum pump I never accepted that the mc will use it because what happens if Anne goes too far and makes his penis explode like a party balloon, how horrible just thinking about it :sick:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yeah it is pretty bad. I had a similar reaction when I first played it. It brought back bad memories for me. Not the father, but a family member.

My recommendation with chapter 15 is to play it once and then try to forget that you played it because it is the worst chapter of this game, I don't know why mircom3d didn't stop for at least 5 minutes to check what it had done, the vacuum pump I never accepted that the mc will use it because what happens if Anne goes too far and makes his penis explode like a party balloon, how horrible just thinking about it :sick:
If it was that easy, I still can't forget that one ugh

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
wtf? why tho :confused:
I think it's too early in the remake to say he removed interracial only one that isnt there I noticed is Dre but doesnt mean he doesn't make a appearance later.
Where do i start if i want to play the game? I played years ago and there three different versions now
I'd say do the ch 1-14 version since that has all the content
I'd say ch 15 is optional as it is the worst and he abandoned that to work on the remake to the vision he originally wanted for the game
i'd play the remake after that as the pacing is different and there is some changes in content / new scenes but this way you have a general ideal to guess what is to come in future updates.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
The sight of the vacuum pump during use is disgusting. Its use itself is cumbersome. Today, there are a whole range of other means to promote sexual potency in old age. The cure for impotence nowdays, is one of the best business in the world. I agree with you: one of the missing opportunities of the game is to show the possibilities and beauties of sex life in old age, eg. through the relationship between Martin and Anne's mother. Of course, in this case there is more emphasis on foreplay, lubrication, and fingering, blowjob, orgasm by tongue, vibrators, dildo etc. In addition, of course, the depiction of the Anne-Martin relationship remains important very much, e. g.: the electrifying effect of a young woman's body on the sexuality of an elderly man.

Reactions: Leongen43

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Will Ann still cheat no matter what in the new version?
I like sharing stuff but hate cheating
So, I thought I would ask before deciding if I should play it

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly it's probably to early to say yes or no because it just hasn't gotten to that point yet. Where it would start in the old one. I'm honestly hoping any cheating she might do in this one on a non cheating path is based on your choices. Since in the other version the only forced cheating was just with the doctor and guy on the beach at the end rest you could choose for Anne to cheat even if not on that path. Doctor one felt off cause it's something normally she would tell the MC so might of been an oversight imo. Beach one I feel like that one is gonna be totally different when we get there in the rework as the MC did see it happening as well that is when Anne had random personality changes like her lying about having any fun on the beach.

So TLDR : to early to say for sure but I bet she wont on a non cheating path this time since it seems one of the main things people dislike assuming the dev listens to his auidence and a rework is about making things better. So I think that has to be one thing that gets improved / changed.

Reactions: Joshy92

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Cheating path will start with Martin (as it was in TAC but some scene will be added and dialogs will be better as the author said here there are dev answers in the post i'm quoting

IN RED ARE THE DEV ANSWERS!
4. So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?

First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.
since it seems one of the main things people dislike assuming the dev listens to his auidence and a rework is about making things better. So I think that has to be one thing that gets improved / changed.
yes there will be a way to avoid to see the scenes that those very few player dislike.

as you can see in the following quote from the same post.. also Uncle Robert Club scene will be in Tacos
the dev answers are in red!
10. Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.
I suggest to put the post I quoted in your browser preferite list as i have done... so you can read from time to time the truth about the rework of Original Story as the dev want write.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Cheating path will start with Martin (as it was in TAC but some scene will be added and dialogs will be as the author said here there are dev answers in the post i'm quoting

IN RED ARE THE DEV ANSWERS!

yes there will be a way to avoid to see the scenes that those very few player that dislike.

as you can see ib the following quate from the same post.. also Uncle Robert Club scene will be in Tacos
the dev answers are in red!

I suggest to put the post I quoted in your browser preferite list as i have done... so you can read from time to time the truth about the rework of Original Story as the dev want write.

Good Luck!
I just wanted to thank you for that reply I didn't know about that dev Q&A that was very informative to read about a game that has became one my new favorites I like it enough that it's has potential for top 20 on my personal list.

Reactions: 88stanford88

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
You can choice between cheating and sharing, but, bravely, in this game there are situations when cheating is inevitable. If you hate cheating, this game is not for you...:)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You should tell this to this to our dev and all the supporters who listen to him and always put TACOS back to back through TAC ringer:
Tac will be at the top of the ringtone charts for dev supporters as long as Tacos' progression is in the early stage of this great story...
I am sure that when Tacos gets close to the point where the development of TAC was stopped by the author, this will probably happen when the story reaches the sixth anniversary of their marriage, all those who complain about Anne's behavior will reconsider and it will finally be clear that the MC is completely satisfied with how Anne will celebrate her wedding anniversary...
..because it will be ONLY the MC's choices that will influence his wife's behavior
if he fucks with other women, she will fuck other men
if he wants to see her fuck a waiter or a friend they brought along, she will do it,
and if he tells her to go to the swingers' club to celebrate, she will go there and will gladly go along with her husband's requests. But surely Anne will ask him to tell the whole truth to her, as partly happens in tac!
I think there will be the scene where our heroes tell each other everything that was COMPLETELY omitted in TAC instead!

Because the best day to take stock of their relationship is the very day they celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary

I'm really looking forward to see how Tacos will be in the sixth Anniversary of their marriage!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You can choice between cheating ang sharing, but, bravely, in this game there are situations when cheatingis inevitable. If you hate cheating, this game is not for you...:)
It depends on what is meant by cheating.

Cheating in the game is not related to having sex with strangers or other men for his wife. precisely because the husband's primary plan from the prologue is that he wants to watch her fuck with others.

Their relationship has lasted for many YEARS and it is the MC who has always wanted to watch her fuck with others...the MC has separated the romantic love from sex action
they continue to love each other romantically but no longer consider sex cheating....
at this point they want the partner to feel pleasure mechanically
inquest game cheating only happens if one of them falls in love with another person and just having sex with them is not enough to be considered cheating

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessolos
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes