88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
As always, he is confused because when I talk about the player
I know you are talking about the players, and certainly there are many who are praying for their divorce.

but in all games bad and good ending are for the MC plan!

a good ending in a game where the MC wants to win the girl of his dreams is when this MC marries the girl!

But here they are already married and the plan is to share the wife without losing her
In all cases, the bad and good endings are tied to the main character's initial plan,

so if the divorce is a good ending... this is what the MC want since the start of the story!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Not saying you are wrong but I actually recall him saying he wants to know about it as well but from what I recall it was a quick one liner no real conversation happened about it. Which is why 4-5 days ago I tried to argue my points about Ryan and a few others were cheating. While I would personally think not sharing is still some form of cheating. I also agree with you that being in this type of relationship between Anne and the MC it is minor offenses at most and real cheating would be if she had feeling for that person

I know I wasn't saying he wouldn't be present at all. Just it made no sense to be forced to say Anne Cheated on you with Martin in ch 15 since not everyone played it that way. but maybe you are right and it's always meant to happen for story reasons just feels off to me as it makes a non cheating route feel pointless.
If Anne is doing it for her husband as she says a couple of times, then there is no point in doing it for her husband if she doesn't tell him. It makes no sense otherwise.

Not sharing is definitely in the cheating category, it is deception, breach of trust, disrespectful, take your pick. The relationship by the end is toxic, respect and trust are gone, hence why Anne can fuck Martin and not consider what it would do to her husband. I can't wait to see how Mircom deals with that.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If Anne is doing it for her husband as she says a couple of times, then there is no point in doing it for her husband if she doesn't tell him. It makes no sense otherwise.

Not sharing is definitely in the cheating category, it is deception, breach of trust, disrespectful, take your pick. The relationship by the end is toxic, respect and trust are gone, hence why Anne can fuck Martin and not consider what it would do to her husband. I can't wait to see how Mircom deals with that.
Mircom already deal with that
the story is already written and cheating is not the same for all men/women/couples.. depend on the type and how many years of relationship are gone!
in the case of this story Anne has the permission of the husband to fuck other men and tell to him when they will be together... but after a lot of months something slipped away from their mind also because the MC never tell to her about who he is fucking with!

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day22to24.rpy", line 1350, in script
    scene d24_amanda_014 wtih dissolve
Exception: Image 'd24_amanda_014' does not accept attributes 'wtih dissolve'.

This is the TACOS version from the OP. The wtih must of course be with :). Glad to discover this original stories remake. I didn't like where the previous version was going. This proves that creators always must follow there idea and only use ideas of players if it really fits.

As an example of that. On day 23 I decided to go to the diner. On day 24 Amanda want to go for a run and the dialogue suggest that there was an previous run -- in the code this was the other option for day 24 -- which is a bit confusing. There is a variable, so why not use it to adapt the dialogue a little bit in day 24?

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
this is not the same as other game
this story is unique... maybe he will put some flashback of the early days of this couple?

but I hardly suspect that Anne was a whore also in the college before start the relationship with him and he know everything about her past too... but he married her (they are soul mates) :cool:
I never said it was the same as other games... just other games got me to play that way first as it's more enjoyable in those so it's my default even in a game like this and it still makes it fun to see how far that kind of Playthrough will go.

It probably has endings that can be considered bad depending on each player. idk I think she was a slut before meeting Tony it was said Malcom here and nichole always fooled around and she liked to tease and show off. Sure he made her more of one.
100% this I always thought this for years no matter if a certain ending is good or bad for a MC of a game. The players point of view if a ending is good or bad is what matters the most at the end of the day since the player is the one that gets the enjoyment. Hell id say a players point of a view of a ending being good or bad is more important in these type of games as well because some might like or dislike a certain character and that will effect if it's a good or bad ending to them.

I agree tho like I said in the past I can separate Anne as 2 different characters depending if she is a cheating on him with with Martin. As I feel the other version of Anne isnt too toxic maybe a little but i think that is more or less due to not having any open communication and just doing things and those instances of forced cheating feel like minor offenses to me. The doctor felt like one that was just forgotten about. While the one on the beach is a little more serious as you cant but feel Anne was upset which is why she said lied about doing anything fun. The fact she realized this and had that talk made up for that offense to me as she clearly wanted to improve the relationship and have communication like they should of had from the start.

But yeah cheating path Anne is toxic AF that one need to be dumped and divorced for sure cant forgive the Martin shit especially when the MC makes it clear that's a no go zone.

but hey that's just how I see things

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
He never says this in the game (I looked it up but I guarantee this dialogue you talking about is not in the ga,e) so I assume you are talking about the fact that if you were in his shoes you would want her to tell you everything
This is from a conversation between Tony and Kenny when they went over for dinner early in the game. He does want to know what she does.
2023-10-09_13-25-23.jpg

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
One "bad"-ending should be of course the divorce of Anne while all the open- / sharing - / swinging-relationships didn't go the way as planned and it came as it had to...
Martin married Anne, everybody got invited and just as they went out of the church and were thrown over with rice, it was Tony's mom who crossed their way.
In one move she grabbed a gun out of her bag and aimed towards Martin...

The End!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
One "bad"-ending should be of course the divorce of Anne while all the open- / sharing - / swinging-relationships didn't go the way as planned and it came as it had to...
Martin married Anne, everybody got invited and just as they went out of the church and were thrown over with rice, it was Tony's mom who crossed their way.
In one move she grabbed a gun out of her bag and aimed towards Martin...

The End!
I did encounter an ending in TAC where Tony and Anne end it half way through the game. It goes to a cut scene a few years later and there is Anne with her new man, Martin of course. I can't remember how I even got the scene as it was one of my first playthroughs. I never gave it a second thought at the time.

Reactions: Leongen43

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I did encounter an ending in TAC where Tony and Anne end it half way through the game. It goes to a cut scene a few years later and there is Anne with her new man, Martin of course. I can't remember how I even got the scene as it was one of my first playthroughs. I never gave it a second thought at the time.
You can get 3 different out comes for that one depending on if she cheating etc I had one for it was Martin, Dre and a rando I got bored and tried them all out lol. To get it you need Anne to be upset to find you in bed with Nichole ( low relationship score) she kicks you out of the house for the night and when we return and have a talk you can dump her.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's when she finds you in bed with Nicole and she's angry about it, then in the conversation you have and you disagree with Anne, she gets angry and leaves where a list appears with the women you can leave with, clearly you're going to choose Kelsie, right?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
What I find funny about people talking about how Anne cheats alot is almost all of the instances are avoidable. While yes cheating is cheating but it isnt really that much compared to the MC if you pick the right choices for Anne. Only ones that I can recall that are forced is the doctor, Also the guy in the beach hut on their second vacation even tho you watch her she doesn't know you are watching or tell you about it until the relationship reset so counts in my books. Martin if on that path as well . Ryan if on the cheating path since she does it in middle of the night and can pick not to confess. I think Drake during the spa scene but not 100% sure cause you can choose not to as Anne, but she mentions the spa second with Drake which would of been the 2nd time to the MC when asked the first time she did anal. So im not sure if that is bad branching on the dialogue or it happens off screen.

I had no idea he can find out about Martin while cheating with Emma. Might have to redo my cheating save and have both of them cheat since originally was only Anne. I only knew the 1 time you do find out is when you send him in bathroom then the next day I guess the MC tells her he is okay with Martin for some reason. Then if you change your mind she thinks you are joking and does it anyways. But yeah I only knew Anne Confesses about cheating on you with Ryan not Martin so thanks for that bit of a info.
Well yeah obviously if you play it that way, you can avoid a lot of the cheating. Personally, I think it should be possible to avoid all the cheating if you choose, and hopefully that option will be available in the reboot. Like most people I tend to play most of the content in the game though, so I was talking to the people who play the cheating scenes ( whether they like them or not), rather than those who seek to avoid them.

In the original version, Anne cheats on several occasions, and it happens whatever choices you make for the MC. When you see her cheating, you're not viewing events as the MC, but from the perspective of Anne herself. And you don't really know why Anne has decided to cheat on Tony, and this is particularly unsettling for the player, because you know that Anne doesn't really need to cheat to have sex with any of these guys. So why is she doing it? If you've bought into the hotwife scenario and chosen for Anne not to cheat with Martin. Why is she breaking her word to Tony?

Perhaps, it's to demonstrate that this is dangerous behaviour. And if you open up your marriage, there are risks in play that you maybe never envisaged, when you were just fantasising about it. By persuading his wife to start fucking around, something she might never have done herself, Tony is opening up a can of worms, with unpredictable consequences for his relationship. Anne has suddenly been opened up to the possibility of a world of pleasure, that she never knew existed, and one which she surprisingly fits like a glove. And the more Tony encourages her to indulge in it, the harder it becomes to resist having fun, even when that fun means crossing a red line. In other words, beware of what you wish for.

Up until that point, Anne has been doing all of this to please Tony. Yeah, she's gotten pleasure out of it, and the amount of pleasure has incrementally increased. But her real motivation has been to satisfy her partner's fantasy to watch her having sex with other men. But all the time she's been getting more and more excited by it all, and has started to love it more and more, to satisfy her own personal desires. So the cheating is just a natural extension of this. Her desire to do something entirely for herself, without feeling the need to please her partner. Because his fantasy, has become her reality. Tony has succeeded way beyond what he thought possible, and Anne has literally become the 'whore' he dreamed about, but perhaps never really wanted her to become? She is now this whole other person, and the rest of the game, is about him adapting or falling before this new reality.

As far as the Emma scene is concerned. Yeah, the first time I played the game, I missed that as well. I chose for the MC to have fun with Anne's mother, which means you miss out on him dating Emma. On a later date Emma reveals the truth, in a failed attempt to get back with him, because she now regrets sleeping with his father herself. Even if Emma tells him though, you still have to have Anne own up to it, when Tony confronts her. Because there's also a choice where she denies everything, and the MC is left wondering whether Emma made the whole thing up. On that route Anne continues cheating with Martin, and even suggests to Martin that she has the MC wrapped around her little finger. I chose not pursue that route, because that version of Anne seemed a bit too viscious for me. Whilst having her err for a while, but then confess and make up with Tony was far more satisfying. And it leads to probably the best scene of lovemaking between just the two of them.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
It's when she finds you in bed with Nicole and she's angry about it, then in the conversation you have and you disagree with Anne, she gets angry and leaves where a list appears with the women you can leave with, clearly you're going to choose Kelsie, right?
Do you remember which Day it occurs? Only one I can think of is the v11 script. But that one she just storms off and it picks up with the car salesman scene. Maybe script got changed with the walkthrough mod I used? Only one with choices I found is after Ryan and Anne.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
One thing TAC completely fails to do after a certain point is explain why Anne is acting the way she is. Her early reluctance is well-described (by her), but once she's fully committed to extramarital adventures she goes through emotional stages that are opaque to the player. (Also largely opaque to Tony, but he's an oblivious idiot so that's not really much of a surprise.)

For example, there's a long stretch where Anne and Tony have almost no sex (with each other, I mean). Why? We could guess it's because Anne's having so much sex with other people and she's sore/tired, but we don't know and Tony never makes the transition from being very mildly upset to actually having a conversation about it. Then, suddenly, everything's fine again. Why? Well, if she's cheating, she has to cover up the double life, but her 180 happens whether or not she's cheating.

The hostility regarding Tony and other women arrives without justification. I don't mean that she's not justified in not necessarily giving Tony the unlimited free pass he's given her (though if she only knew how often he'd cheated on her she'd be quite justified), but rather that the player is given no explanation for it...or, in the case of Kelsey, only the most threadbare of explanations. She wasn't just fine, she was enthusiastic, about Nicole early in the game, and still is later on as long as you have a decent number of relationship points...but since she's also carrying on a sexual relationship with Nicole, whence the hostility? What's the reason for it? Yes, low relationship points...but that's not a story or a reason, that's a game mechanic. They can end their marriage (and the game) over someone she's also fucking; someone she once actively encouraged Tony to fuck. Why? We don't know.

Near the end of the game (1-14, I mean), on their second tropical vacation, she seems perpetually pissed off at Tony, and acts on that anger. Why? We have no idea.

To me, this is all part of the fundamental perspective problem in this story: after a certain point (once she finally commits to screwing other dudes), not only is she the actual protagonist of the game, nearly every choice that the player makes when Anne is on the screen is one they're making for Anne, not Tony. Tony is only occasionally the MC of this story. Phrasing options as Tony's choices, or even pretending that they could be, leads to ludicrous scenes like him sending Martin into the shower with Anne. Unless he's so lost in his cuckolding fetish that he craves being utterly humiliated by his dad a second time (and, to be fair, it sometimes seems like he might be), Tony would never, ever make that choice. But then again, he couldn't make the choice that opens up that scene — Anne and Martin fooling around on the beach — because he wasn't there. Again: we're making choices for Anne, not Tony. 95% of the choices we actually make for Tony are when Anne's nowhere to be seen. The rest are all about his wife. Think about how much more sense that scene makes if Martin pokes his nose into the bathroom to perv on Anne and, depending on her perspective about the state of her marriage, she's the one who chooses to invite him in or send him away.

This story would be vastly improved if it accepted that it's a dual-protagonist game and went all in on exploring Anne's feelings, thoughts, choices, and so forth. For example, if she was the one who decided to cheat on Tony (because they're not having sex, because he's cheating on her, because he's not being supportive of an activity he initiated in the first place, because she's gradually lost respect for him because of his fetish, or whatever else that would be relatively common for a story in this genre).

And there's so much more that would be interesting to know. What are her feelings about Dre? About Ryan? About Malcom? About Martin? About Mike? Why choose (if she does) to cheat on Tony with the two people — Martin and Ryan — that would hurt him the most, rather than, say, Drake? Was giving her panties to Troy a subconscious reaction to Tony and his coworker's obvious flirtation, or was it a conscious and pointed message? Why is she revenge-fucking dudes at the end of the story? Why does she suddenly have romantic feelings for the two men on the boat? Etc.

One thing that definitely improved from TAC to TACOS (though I haven't played the last two updates, so maybe it hasn't continued) was that Tony, rather than simple-mindedly and unquestioningly encouraging every single activity, actually showed some interest and concern about something other than his fetish for a change (I'm talking about the weekend spa scene). He can question her actions, and if he does she's forced to explain them. But it's very difficult to understand or empathize with Anne as a character if we can't get into her head more often. I dunno, maybe that's the point; maybe she's supposed to be an empty vessel for Tony's fetish. A sex doll to whom he happens to be married. But that's a pretty bleak and inconsequential story, if so.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Do you remember which Day it occurs? Only one I can think of is the v11 script. But that one she just storms off and it picks up with the car salesman scene. Maybe script got changed with the walkthrough mod I used? Only one with choices I found is after Ryan and Anne.
It's in script 11-2 it happens on a saturday while anne was on a flight trip and returns saturday morning. your love points have to be lower than 5 and you need to sleep with nicole on friday in mc's bed.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dessolos

Here you will find all the questions I asked the creator and his answers

1. Will Tony finally be able to fuck the first boss's wife, Anne, while she fucks him? Why I couldn't do it in your game. It was asking for it?

Yes Kenny and Candace play a much bigger roll in the original story. Candace will be available to fuck.

2. Will we finally have full control over Ania or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Ania, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.

3. Will the stats be improved? Anna cheats with the doctor, the receptionist, the guy on the beach in the gazebo and a few others and the stats will not change always faithful but should change to unfaithful

The stats will be more accurate yes.

4. Will in-game choices matter? because they haven't had one recently. I rejected Martin and got him back in Ch15. I didn't want Anne not to work at Uncle Tony's bar, the game ignored my choice and Anne worked there and tricked Tony not telling him what she was going to do there and Tony the idiot didn't ask why, which was hopeless. Will I be able to turn down characters I don't want Anne to fuck? A doctor who haunts me at night, a guest from the reception, a guest from the beach in Altana and a few others

Choices will matter and play a big part in how Anne behaves

5 I wish they would act as a couple more often and do more together. Since they started operating alone they have lost the sense of being a couple has been lost and the game should be called "Happy Adventures of Worhe Anne"

I agree, I want to have them be more of The Adventurous Couple I had invisioned.

6. Anne has different partners and fucks old and young guys with different body types. Tony has very few girls and women to fuck. I counted 5 mature women. I wish Tony had as many women to fuck as Anne had guys of all ages and . Mature young, older women

I will try to even that out.

7. I would like the routes to be different from each other, e.g. when I'm on a swing tour, I don't mix that tour with another tour like you did recently in your game. I was on a faithful route, but I had a fraudulent route

Agree,

8.These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.

It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.

9. What will be the endings good - Anne gets pregnant with Tony, bad - the couple divorces

There will be multiple endings. Good and Bad

10. Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.

11. Why don't I have swing stats in the new game?

Swing stats will come later in the game.

12. Will I have a choice so that Anna doesn't finally fuck the doctor?

Yes, just for you lol. But all kidding ashes the choice will be given to the players for that scene.

13. Will there be a dialogue of Anne's thoughts ?

For some scenes yes, but not for all.

14. So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?

First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.

15. So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?

They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!

16. Oh I also would have asked him if Annes pussy will have the bbc magnet removed so she can actually walk by one without jumping on his dick, also will Tony ever get a chance to fuck that lawyer by his old office or that hotty from vaccation that he always saw when getting coffee?

Anne’s actions will be dependent on players choice.
might be more action for MC

17.I see Is your game inspired in part by your real life?

Partially yes! The cheating parts definitely not but they’re good for gameplay. My wife is and exhibitionist and I a voyeur.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
For example, there's a long stretch where Anne and Tony have almost no sex (with each other, I mean). Why? We could guess it's because Anne's having so much sex with other people and she's sore/tired, but we don't know and Tony never makes the transition from being very mildly upset to actually having a conversation about it.
This could have a really mundane explaination. The Dev simply wanted to concentrate his efforts on the other sex scenes in the game, and just decided to leave out this content, and explain it by saying Anne was too tired. And perhaps, it was only when people started complaining about it, and suggesting there were ulterior motives behind the abscence, that he felt he needed to start adding sex scenes involving just the two main characters. Whether this is actually the case, I've no idea. But it's a possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes