Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The hostility regarding Tony and other women arrives without justification. I don't mean that she's not justified in not necessarily giving Tony the unlimited free pass he's given her (though if she only knew how often he'd cheated on her she'd be quite justified), but rather that the player is given no explanation for it...or, in the case of Kelsey, only the most threadbare of explanations. She wasn't just fine, she was enthusiastic, about Nicole early in the game, and still is later on as long as you have a decent number of relationship points...but since she's also carrying on a sexual relationship with Nicole, whence the hostility? What's the reason for it? Yes, low relationship points...but that's not a story or a reason, that's a game mechanic. They can end their marriage (and the game) over someone she's also fucking; someone she once actively encouraged Tony to fuck. Why? We don't know.
It seems unjustified, I mean why shouldn't Tony have a free pass as well? But from Anne's perspective, it may not seem so. When the game starts, Tony states that he wants to watch his wife with other men. And satisfying this fantasy is what he'd like to achieve. By degrees, he convinces Anne that she'd enjoy doing this herself. Which she ultimately does, and she also gets pleasure from being watched doing this by her husband. But nowhere does Tony broach the subject about him having fun with other women. Their arrangement doesn't include this at all. And even if it might seem to the player, to be the only fair outcome. It's never discussed by Anne and Tony, early on in the game, when the parameters of their new adventurous lifestyle are determined.

So maybe it's not so surprising that Anne is initially unhappy, when something she never ever considered, is suddenly a real possibility. Tony has had years fantasising about his wife fucking around, to get used to the idea of being really jealous about it, when it actually happened. Whereas, for Anne, this is something really new. Something she never imagined would happen, and definitely never thought of, as something she could possibly find sexually exciting herself. Her hostility is simply a reaction to that. Because NTR is all about jealousy, and Anne wasn't expecting to end up feeling jealous herself. That was supposed to be the MC's kink and definitely not hers.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
It's in script 11-2 it happens on a saturday while anne was on a flight trip and returns saturday morning. your love points have to be lower than 5 and you need to sleep with nicole on friday in mc's bed.
Ok, same scene that I am thinking of. However it does not lead to calling Kelsey or anyone else, just flows to car salesman. If not the case I need to look for the original non-walkthrough script.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
One thing TAC completely fails to do after a certain point is explain why Anne is acting the way she is. Her early reluctance is well-described (by her), but once she's fully committed to extramarital adventures she goes through emotional stages that are opaque to the player. (Also largely opaque to Tony, but he's an oblivious idiot so that's not really much of a surprise.)

For example, there's a long stretch where Anne and Tony have almost no sex (with each other, I mean). Why? We could guess it's because Anne's having so much sex with other people and she's sore/tired, but we don't know and Tony never makes the transition from being very mildly upset to actually having a conversation about it. Then, suddenly, everything's fine again. Why? Well, if she's cheating, she has to cover up the double life, but her 180 happens whether or not she's cheating.

The hostility regarding Tony and other women arrives without justification. I don't mean that she's not justified in not necessarily giving Tony the unlimited free pass he's given her (though if she only knew how often he'd cheated on her she'd be quite justified), but rather that the player is given no explanation for it...or, in the case of Kelsey, only the most threadbare of explanations. She wasn't just fine, she was enthusiastic, about Nicole early in the game, and still is later on as long as you have a decent number of relationship points...but since she's also carrying on a sexual relationship with Nicole, whence the hostility? What's the reason for it? Yes, low relationship points...but that's not a story or a reason, that's a game mechanic. They can end their marriage (and the game) over someone she's also fucking; someone she once actively encouraged Tony to fuck. Why? We don't know.

Near the end of the game (1-14, I mean), on their second tropical vacation, she seems perpetually pissed off at Tony, and acts on that anger. Why? We have no idea.

To me, this is all part of the fundamental perspective problem in this story: after a certain point (once she finally commits to screwing other dudes), not only is she the actual protagonist of the game, nearly every choice that the player makes when Anne is on the screen is one they're making for Anne, not Tony. Tony is only occasionally the MC of this story. Phrasing options as Tony's choices, or even pretending that they could be, leads to ludicrous scenes like him sending Martin into the shower with Anne. Unless he's so lost in his cuckolding fetish that he craves being utterly humiliated by his dad a second time (and, to be fair, it sometimes seems like he might be), Tony would never, ever make that choice. But then again, he couldn't make the choice that opens up that scene — Anne and Martin fooling around on the beach — because he wasn't there. Again: we're making choices for Anne, not Tony. 95% of the choices we actually make for Tony are when Anne's nowhere to be seen. The rest are all about his wife. Think about how much more sense that scene makes if Martin pokes his nose into the bathroom to perv on Anne and, depending on her perspective about the state of her marriage, she's the one who chooses to invite him in or send him away.

This story would be vastly improved if it accepted that it's a dual-protagonist game and went all in on exploring Anne's feelings, thoughts, choices, and so forth. For example, if she was the one who decided to cheat on Tony (because they're not having sex, because he's cheating on her, because he's not being supportive of an activity he initiated in the first place, because she's gradually lost respect for him because of his fetish, or whatever else that would be relatively common for a story in this genre).

And there's so much more that would be interesting to know. What are her feelings about Dre? About Ryan? About Malcom? About Martin? About Mike? Why choose (if she does) to cheat on Tony with the two people — Martin and Ryan — that would hurt him the most, rather than, say, Drake? Was giving her panties to Troy a subconscious reaction to Tony and his coworker's obvious flirtation, or was it a conscious and pointed message? Why is she revenge-fucking dudes at the end of the story? Why does she suddenly have romantic feelings for the two men on the boat? Etc.

One thing that definitely improved from TAC to TACOS (though I haven't played the last two updates, so maybe it hasn't continued) was that Tony, rather than simple-mindedly and unquestioningly encouraging every single activity, actually showed some interest and concern about something other than his fetish for a change (I'm talking about the weekend spa scene). He can question her actions, and if he does she's forced to explain them. But it's very difficult to understand or empathize with Anne as a character if we can't get into her head more often. I dunno, maybe that's the point; maybe she's supposed to be an empty vessel for Tony's fetish. A sex doll to whom he happens to be married. But that's a pretty bleak and inconsequential story, if so.
That's a really well written in depth post and I cant really say I disagree with any points. I will say tho I always felt like this game should of been a dual-protagonist game as it would play and feel so much better. Like you said getting more into depth into Anne's thoughts

Ok, same scene that I am thinking of. However it does not lead to calling Kelsey or anyone else, just flows to car salesman. If not the case I need to look for the original non-walkthrough script.
Probably not any help but I played that path for fun last week when I read about it and for me it just ended when you choose a girl to call no car salesman scene

Reactions: Segnbora

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Your love is still to high, my guess. I added the script in case you don't have the original any more.
You need to look from line 1133 on forward! Then 2275 sat_afternoon. Then 2514 and choose "don't call anyone" to get the Anne+Martin end if Martin cheat = true.
11-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Your love is still to high, my guess. I added the script in case you don't have the original any more.
You need to look from line 1133 on forward! Then 2275 sat_afternoon. Then 2514 and choose "don't call anyone" to get the Anne+Martin end if Martin cheat = true.
View attachment 2993898
Thanks for the file! Saves me a download of the whole game. But it looks like your file is also the walkthrough one. All good though. I just got the Bust Ryan/Anne and the Breakup/Call scenes mixed up. Phew! no need to update gallery mod.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This could have a really mundane explaination. The Dev simply wanted to concentrate his efforts on the other sex scenes in the game, and just decided to leave out this content, and explain it by saying Anne was too tired.
Except that explanation wasn't in the game. She didn't say anything, she just fell asleep. This is the heart of my point: she has a reason. It could be anything, but if she can't vocalize it, how can we know? We can only speculate, and this thread is full of years and years of speculation, some of it mine. Was any of it correct? Only Anne could tell us.

That said: if a wife who's having extramarital sex essentially cuts off her husband, that's not something a player can just ignore. There's a reason. Developer fatigue might indeed be the actual reason, but if it's a real story that we should care about, no one should accept that as the justification; there has to be an in-story reason. We're forced to make one up because the dev didn't give us one.

When the game starts, Tony states that he wants to watch his wife with other men.
Even though that's obviously what he wants based on later gameplay, this isn't true. The initial remit was that they'd to this as a couple. Tony never explains his fetish to Anne, so she has no reason to assume that she has freedom and he doesn't. She's enthusiastic about the first cuckqueaning episode (whether or not Tony turns it into an Anne-focused event, which he can) and she's enthusiastic about Nicole. They absolutely didn't enter this lifestyle with the understanding that it'd be all about Anne. Tony might have believed that, but he never once said it to her.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is from a conversation between Tony and Kenny when they went over for dinner early in the game. He does want to know what she does.
2023-10-09_13-25-23.jpg
in any case in the game he never tells Anne this...
this is Kenny vs MC dialogue and Anne is not present!

you will never be able to find a dialog about this with Anne and Tony because it is not in the game...

• Angry
Reactions: blkcrow820

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Most of it she does but other times she cheats on him. But my post was in response to the other post where he said 'Tony never said that in game.'
Tony never said this to Anne
yes I confirm
and you confirmed this by posting a dialogue with Kenny and the MC where Anne is not present!
that Tony dialogue only serves to push Kenny to fuck his wife!

I know almost all the dialogues by heart now :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: blkcrow820

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Even though that's obviously what he wants based on later gameplay, this isn't true. The initial remit was that they'd to this as a couple. Tony never explains his fetish to Anne, so she has no reason to assume that she has freedom and he doesn't. She's enthusiastic about the first cuckqueaning episode (whether or not Tony turns it into an Anne-focused event, which he can) and she's enthusiastic about Nicole. They absolutely didn't enter this lifestyle with the understanding that it'd be all about Anne. Tony might have believed that, but he never once said it to her.
Hotwifing IS doing stuff as a couple. Because even if the woman has sex on her own, the implication is that she'll share everything later with her partner. Having sex together with another couple is swinging, and that isn't discussed by either of them, until much later in the game. From the holiday onwards, it's very clear that Tony's fantasy is for Anne to be a hotwife. And he makes that totally clear to her. Whilst at no point do they discuss the possibility of him doing something similar himself.

In any case, it's not the question of Anne eventually deciding that Tony should be allowed to have sex with other women, that we were considering. But her initial hostility to it. Which is easily explained because, it wasn't her fantasy, at least to begin with. This was Tony's fantasy, which he'd had for years prior to the game starting. Anne's cuckqueaning fantasy only develops during the game itself. So it's all very new to her, and she has mixed feelings about it, so perhaps it's not so surprising that she becomes quite jealous sometimes at the prospect of Tony sleeping with other women. And people suggesting that she's being a hypocrite compared to Tony, completely ignores that he's had years longer than her to get used to the idea.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hotwifing IS doing stuff as a couple. Because even if the woman has sex on her own, the implication is that she'll share everything later with her partner. Having sex together with another couple is swinging, and that isn't discussed by either of them, until much later in the game. From the holiday onwards, it's very clear that Tony's fantasy is for Anne to be a hotwife. And he makes that totally clear to her. Whilst at no point do they discuss the possibility of him doing something similar himself.

In any case, it's not the question of Anne eventually deciding that Tony should be allowed to have sex with other women, that we were considering. But her initial hostility to it. Which is easily explained because, it wasn't her fantasy, at least to begin with. This was Tony's fantasy, which he'd had for years prior to the game starting. Anne's cuckqueaning fantasy only develops during the game itself. So it's all very new to her, and she has mixed feelings about it, so perhaps it's not so surprising that she becomes quite jealous sometimes at the prospect of Tony sleeping with other women. And people suggesting that she's being a hypocrite compared to Tony, completely ignores that he's had years longer than her to get used to the idea.
:ROFLMAO:Except that Anne only cares about one thing: who Ton shouldn't have sex with, the girls from work. :ROFLMAO:Anne isn't interested in the other girls Tony fucks:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Leongen43

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Whilst at no point do they discuss the possibility of him doing something similar himself.
So it's all very new to her, and she has mixed feelings about it, so perhaps it's not so surprising that she becomes quite jealous sometimes at the prospect of Tony sleeping with other women
Not entirely right, as in TAC she is the one who brings Emma and the engaged asian woman into their house just for only one reason. Also Anne expected that MC and Nicole would one day end up in having sex.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Dessolos

Here you will find all the questions I asked the creator and his answers

1. Will Tony finally be able to fuck the first boss's wife, Anne, while she fucks him? Why I couldn't do it in your game. It was asking for it?

Yes Kenny and Candace play a much bigger roll in the original story. Candace will be available to fuck.

2. Will we finally have full control over Ania or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Ania, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.

3. Will the stats be improved? Anna cheats with the doctor, the receptionist, the guy on the beach in the gazebo and a few others and the stats will not change always faithful but should change to unfaithful

The stats will be more accurate yes.

4. Will in-game choices matter? because they haven't had one recently. I rejected Martin and got him back in Ch15. I didn't want Anne not to work at Uncle Tony's bar, the game ignored my choice and Anne worked there and tricked Tony not telling him what she was going to do there and Tony the idiot didn't ask why, which was hopeless. Will I be able to turn down characters I don't want Anne to fuck? A doctor who haunts me at night, a guest from the reception, a guest from the beach in Altana and a few others

Choices will matter and play a big part in how Anne behaves

5 I wish they would act as a couple more often and do more together. Since they started operating alone they have lost the sense of being a couple has been lost and the game should be called "Happy Adventures of Worhe Anne"

I agree, I want to have them be more of The Adventurous Couple I had invisioned.

6. Anne has different partners and fucks old and young guys with different body types. Tony has very few girls and women to fuck. I counted 5 mature women. I wish Tony had as many women to fuck as Anne had guys of all ages and . Mature young, older women

I will try to even that out.

7. I would like the routes to be different from each other, e.g. when I'm on a swing tour, I don't mix that tour with another tour like you did recently in your game. I was on a faithful route, but I had a fraudulent route

Agree,

8.These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.

It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.

9. What will be the endings good - Anne gets pregnant with Tony, bad - the couple divorces

There will be multiple endings. Good and Bad

10. I see Is your game inspired in part by your real life?

Partially yes! The cheating parts definitely not but they’re good for gameplay. My wife is and exhibitionist and I a voyeur.

11. Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.

12. Why don't I have swing stats in the new game?

Swing stats will come later in the game.

14. Will I have a choice so that Anna doesn't finally fuck the doctor?

Yes, just for you lol. But all kidding ashes the choice will be given to the players for that scene.

15. Will there be a dialogue of Anne's thoughts ?

For some scenes yes, but not for all.

16. Oh I also would have asked him if Annes pussy will have the bbc magnet removed so she can actually walk by one without jumping on his dick, also will Tony ever get a chance to fuck that lawyer by his old office or that hotty from vaccation that he always saw when getting coffee?

Anne’s actions will be dependent on players choice.
might be more action for MC
Have you modified your great post?
DID YOU EDIT THE ORIGINAL DEV ANSWERS?
only the ones you didn't like?
interesting Lol what a losers lol
just for Dessolos ??? :eek:
I have the real post in a text file :ROFLMAO:
this is the link of your original post with real dev answers
and there are only 15 questions
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-10190687

I drag and drop here
ORIGINAL DEV ANSWERS ARE IN RED/ORANGE;)

1. Will Tony finally be able to fuck the first boss's wife, Anne, while she fucks him? Why I couldn't do it in your game. It was asking for it?

Yes Kenny and Candace play a much bigger roll in the original story. Candace will be available to fuck.

2. Will we finally have full control over Anne or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Ania, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.

3. Will the stats be improved? Anna cheats with the doctor, the receptionist, the guy on the beach in the gazebo and a few others and the stats will not change always faithful but should change to unfaithful

The stats will be more accurate yes.

4. Will in-game choices matter? because they haven't had one recently. I rejected Martin and got him back in Ch15. I didn't want Anne not to work at Uncle Tony's bar, the game ignored my choice and Anne worked there and tricked Tony not telling him what she was going to do there and Tony the idiot didn't ask why, which was hopeless. Will I be able to turn down characters I don't want Anne to fuck? A doctor who haunts me at night, a guest from the reception, a guest from the beach in Altana and a few others

Choices will matter and play a big part in how Anne behaves

5 I wish they would act as a couple more often and do more together. Since they started operating alone they have lost the sense of being a couple has been lost and the game should be called "Happy Adventures of Worhe Anne"

I agree, I want to have them be more of The Adventurous Couple I had invisioned.

6. Anne has different partners and fucks old and young guys with different body types. Tony has very few girls and women to fuck. I counted 5 mature women. I wish Tony had as many women to fuck as Anne had guys of all ages and . Mature young, older women

I will try to even that out.

7. I would like the routes to be different from each other, e.g. when I'm on a swing tour, I don't mix that tour with another tour like you did recently in your game. I was on a faithful route, but I had a fraudulent route

Agree,

8. These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.

It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.

9. What will be the endings good - Anne gets pregnant with Tony, bad - the couple divorces

There will be multiple endings. Good and Bad

10. Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.

11. Why don't I have swing stats in the new game?

Swing stats will come later in the game.

12. Will I have a choice so that Anna doesn't finally fuck the doctor?

Yes, just for you lol. But all kidding ashes the choice will be given to the players for that scene.

13. Will there be a dialogue of Anne's thoughts ?

For some scenes yes, but not for all.

14. So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?

First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.

15. So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?

They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-10190687

I drag and drop here

But I asked him additional questions and added them to those I asked him later.

• Angry

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Ann was a cheating whore during college, as demonstrated by the explicit scenes of her being a hoe who fkked around.
Her whole chance at a happy life came with Tony and her keeping the pigs at her rear.
The story here is not of Tony fkking around and inducing Ann to this life style, you are sorely mistaken.
She is geting dicked down by absolute idiots whom she grooms by acting like a free use whore.
We have scenes where the guys do not know anything about sex or even females at all,
yet Ann wants to be manhandled and deprecated by disgusting illiterate scumbags.

Calling Ann being a whore totally outside of the couple the fantasy of Tony is such a disservice to this game.
She is fkking around, simple as that, it is not of the arrangement,
because when Tony wants her for his fantasy, he sends the guys to her.

Free use is also a fetish, yet nothing of this is discussed, even tho Ann acts like a blow up doll.

Good to see Dev actually acknowledged this game muddled the paths and just does not count
faithful or cheating but huddles scenes in to meet update quota.
if he fucks with other women, she will fuck other men
I never understood either why
I learned something that the true love of a couple is exclusive between them
ALL YEARS OF ROMANCE AT THE COLLEGE
You need to actually read the story: Ann weined herself off those years of having nothing to live for and
letting every idiot with a pulse degrade her and be mean to her.

MC is invested in choosing the third party. MC not knowing or watching is nonsense to him.
MC having no sex life when Ann begins to fkk around again is also not the game.

Those scenes are there for tension. Cheating without tension is useless in this game,
because MC wants the tension and Ann is already used to being a cock sleeve brain dead zombie,
she weined herself off that long ago, yet players like to turn her into one again and again.
This could have a really mundane explaination. The Dev simply wanted to concentrate his efforts on the other sex scenes in the game, and just decided to leave out this content, and explain it by saying Anne was too tired. And perhaps, it was only when people started complaining about it, and suggesting there were ulterior motives behind the abscence, that he felt he needed to start adding sex scenes involving just the two main characters. Whether this is actually the case, I've no idea. But it's a possibility.
just for Dessolos ??? :eek:

I drag and drop here
The actual story is of Tony pushing guys for Ann to appraise and fulfill his fantasy.
The game has her betray tony without ever talking about it and cheat on their couples fantasy.
They never discuss hotwifing or freeuse and so most of Ann fkking around is nonconsensual to Tony.

But I asked him additional questions and added them to those I asked him later.
blkcrow820 thanks for you facepalm

you just modify all the answers you don't like!
question 16 is a fake! all modivied answer are fakes
Every user has a speciffic thing warranted by the dev, so it would be useful if the actual interests of one user
were not scrutinized to the extent of accusing them about them.

Dev already acknowledged TAC is not what he ever invisioned and thus TACOS is in to remedy that.

• Angry

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
:ROFLMAO:Except that Anne only cares about one thing: who Ton shouldn't have sex with, the girls from work. :ROFLMAO:Anne isn't interested in the other girls Tony fucks:ROFLMAO:.
That's not correct. She's ok when he fucks Nicole, the girl he gets a blowjob from on holiday, and she has no problem when he fucks Kelsey and her friend at the party, or either of the women Tony fucks when they try swinging, or the girl she met in Florida, or the girl Tony fucks in the club toilet. All the rest she's not aware of, so it's not surprising she has no interest in them.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
So now you know why so many players have no interest in the nobodies Ann fkks without input from Tony.
She's ok when he fucks Nicole, the girl he gets a blowjob from on holiday, and she has no problem when he fucks Kelsey and her friend at the party, or either of the women Tony fucks when they try swinging, or the girl she met in Florida, or the girl Tony fucks in the club toilet. All the rest she's not aware of, so it's not surprising she has no interest in them.
TAC starts off with Ann screwing the brains off Tony, where is that happy couples life gone at?

Ann cannot pretend to care about their couple life or love life when she brings assholes to fkk in their home.
Your exaples are of instances they were both aware of ... what about those they were absolutely not aware of?

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes