Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Y And I reckon there'll be more intermediate endings before we reach the end of the game.
That is already scene at least in the ch 1-14 version. If you have low Anne score and see sees you with Nichole after her Florida trip she gets angry the convo after that you can choose to break up and there you get 3 bad endings depending if she is on the Dre path , cheating path or just some rando

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, if they split up then we get another ending. And I reckon there'll be more intermediate endings before we reach the end of the game. The game isn't called The Adventurous Couple for nothing. For it to carry on, they have to stay together.
Total agree with you

Endings before reaching the end of the storyline are usually called "GameOver" for the player that was not able to complete the game storyline!

Instead when in Tacos there will be the good or bad endings the dev was talking about, those endings will be for the storyline of the the game and the MC plan where he can be the winner in the good ones and the loser in the bad ones

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Total agree with you

Endings before reaching the end of the storyline are usually called "GameOver" for the player that was not able to complete the game storyline!

Instead when in Tacos there will be the good or bad endings the dev was talking about those endings will be for the storyline of the the game and the MC plan where he can be the winner in the good ones and the loser in the bad ones
you know what's funny unless I just remember incorrectly. Correct me if I'm wrong. You can get a ending during the first vacation and it actually says game over but the one I was talking about above didn't just kinda showed an alterative bad ending tho it did feel like should of showed game over as well.

Reactions: Leongen43

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only thing I would like is for the different endings to be built during the game with our decisions, giving it greater replayability and for it not to be exclusive to the final part as happens in other games.
I think that would make sense in this game at least maybe for some of the bad endings where if you fuck up to much Anne leaves you for Dre , Martin whoever else cause something like that doesnt need to be tied to the end of the game. Tho I think an ending where Tony leaving Anne for someone else might make more sense for the end of the game instead of Anne. Cause I get the impression Tony would be selfish / stubborn and wouldn't leave Anne right away even if he knew he wanted to be with someone else like Kelsie cause he would want to continue his current lifestyle and would just rather cheat until he has to pick Anne or someone else like Kelsie.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
you know what's funny unless I just remember incorrectly. Correct me if I'm wrong. You can get a ending during the first vacation and it actually says game over but the one I was talking about above didn't just kinda showed an alterative bad ending tho it did feel like should of showed game over as well.
I don't know because there are a lot of parameters that with same choice you will not get the game over
the old version is very complex and i hope the dev will do a better coding in tacos
I remember there was one if you caught Anne fucking Ryan.... She gets mad and fucks you over (Game Over) but I only got it once...and I don't think it was in the full fixed version....

there is also another game over (very easy to find) at the start of the game if you don't ask your wife how was her day
However, all the "game over's" are related to Anne getting mad at her husband.

These are called Game Over (not endings) and are failures of the player. (that have to start from the last save or go back with the mouse)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Somebody refresh my memory, which girl is Kelsey? I have a horrible memory of remembering names
Not sure if this helps but she is suppose to be another well know adult game developer like the MC that comes into the officer shortly after the MC get a promotion and ask to team up with him since they be 2 of the best known adult dev's. Also she is the one that ask the MC to go to a party which turns into an orgy. im a bit lazy to look up a render.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not sure if this helps but she is suppose to be another well know adult game developer like the MC that comes into the officer shortly after the MC get a promotion and ask to team up with him since they be 2 of the best known adult dev's. Also she is the one that ask the MC to go to a party which turns into an orgy. im a bit lazy to look up a render.
Ok thanks I remember her now, but she’s only in the original TAC right or will she be showing up in TACOS also?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anne will know about her at the end of the party... and she starts to tell him that this must remain a one time thing because she do not want the he fucks with his co-workers women
This is the perfect opportunity to tell him.

:unsure:I wonder why Tony said that after the fact. And not right away, probably so as not to upset Anne:eek::ROFLMAO: he would probably be grounded for sex by Anna,and she's always mad at him for it:ROFLMAO: because she always punishes him with it. If he doesn't let Anne fuck whoever she wants:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ok thanks I remember her now, but she’s only in the original TAC right or will she be showing up in TACOS also?
I would assume she is going to be in the rework I think there was a Q&A and the dev mentioned her having an ending but she hasn't made an appearance yet. probably wont for at least like 4-5 more updates I'm guessing. but that is just going off the 1-14 version I'm probably gonna be way wrong since the pacing is different in the rework.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That ending is caused by continuously cockblocking Anne whilst on holiday in the Dominican Republic. If the MC goes back on the plan there, having got Anne to the point of doing it, she doesn't take it very well, and it's game over for their relationship. The implication is that hotwifing isn't an option in this game, but a necessity. If you try to avoid it, you lose.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That ending is caused by continuously cockblocking Anne whilst on holiday in the Dominican Republic. If the MC goes back on the plan there, having got Anne to the point of doing it, she doesn't take it very well, and it's game over for their relationship. The implication is that hotwifing isn't an option in this game, but a necessity. If you try to avoid it, you lose.
O I know I was experimenting to see what happens when I deny her every chance I get. That's one thing I hope gets changed in the rework a bit. I think would be a good idea if you deny her to much that it leads her to an alterative method to putting her onto the cheating path. So like you would have the normal way to put her on the cheating path and maybe denying her to much could put her on it way earlier or something. Doubt it will happen but I think it would be a nice touch.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something that would be good is a change in Anne's attitude depending on our relationship points. If you have low points, for example, it would be more realistic if Anne acted in a cold manner and had little tolerance towards the MC. That would allow us to have more variety of dialogues, in general. tac only at specific moments in the story and most of his attitude is the same regardless of your relationship points

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Something that would be good is a change in Anne's attitude depending on our relationship points. If you have low points, for example, it would be more realistic if Anne acted in a cold manner and had little tolerance towards the MC. That would allow us to have more variety of dialogues, in general. tac only at specific moments in the story and most of his attitude is the same regardless of your relationship points
that actually is what I was hoping for when I experimented to deny her every chance I got but sadly it didn't matter.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
that actually is what I was hoping for when I experimented to deny her every chance I got but sadly it didn't matter.
Reducing the relationship points does eventually lead to Anne leaving the MC, if she returns home from Florida, and finds the MC and Nichole in bed together.

Reactions: 88stanford88

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Reducing the relationship points does eventually lead to Anne leaving the MC, if she returns home from Florida, and finds the MC and Nichole in bed together.
only if the MC choses to break up with her. Anne doesn't leave the MC during that scene she just kicks you out of the house for the night and you have a talk the next day. Where you can open up and be honest about your relationship and continue being with her ( like the relationship reset during the end of the game) or break up.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's not correct. She's ok when he fucks Nicole, the girl he gets a blowjob from on holiday, and she has no problem when he fucks Kelsey and her friend at the party, or either of the women Tony fucks when they try swinging, or the girl she met in Florida, or the girl Tony fucks in the club toilet. All the rest she's not aware of, so it's not surprising she has no interest in them.

:eek: :ROFLMAO:Since Anne is interested in fucking guys, she doesn't care what Tony does.:(:mad:(n) :eek::ROFLMAO:It would be best if he didn't bother her at all. As a reward, he would get Anne to:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: play with a penis pump, and he would still be happy with those scraps:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Leongen43

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Hotwifing IS doing stuff as a couple.
No it's not (you see the letters that spell "wife" right there, don't you?). Hotwifing is letting your wife screw people while you wait around. The number of times they do things as a couple is a rounding error. Hotwifing is about the wife. It's still a cuckolding game, but it is most certainly not an open marriage game; Tony cheats without remorse while Anne satisfies his fetish.

Having sex together with another couple is swinging
Tony can extract himself from every single swinging scenario in the game, of which there are precious few. It's not a swinging game, either.

Last edited:
Reactions: r0ckh0und
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes