Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm no expert on Hotwifing but I think the only times there is Hotwifing in this game is when they do the activity stuff, the club where you can have anne join in through a gloryhole or not and just watch Anne from afar, maybe the Ryan stuff not sure if that counts, most of the stuff on the first vacation I would think would count. tho some of that stuff might be considered sharing more not sure what the difference is between sharing and Hotwifing is if they do those type of activities as a couple tbh. But yeah Id say maybe only 25-30% of the games lewds is Hotwifing would be my guess.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
No it's not (you see the letters that spell "wife" right there, don't you?). Hotwifing is letting your wife screw people while you wait around. The number of times they do things as a couple is a rounding error. Hotwifing is about the wife. It's still a cuckolding game, but it is most certainly not an open marriage game; Tony cheats without remorse while Anne satisfies his fetish.

Tony can extract himself from every single swinging scenario in the game, of which there are precious few. It's not a swinging game, either.
You are mostly right about Hotwifing. It depends on the couple, some men don't want to be there to watch, just hear about it later and reclaim their wives. Some women only play without their husband because they can't let loose with their husband there. Then you have women who will only play if hubby is with them. My wife won't play alone. Tried it, hated it. For her its about us connecting in the moment and feeling safe. So not all women will play without their husbands.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The same thing happened to me with my wife in the first months where I didn't want her to be in different rooms because she got nervous and also my surprise was that she was terrible at seducing even though she is very attractive, now that is no longer the case, she is more open and even I choose the men she will have sex with and she does the same with me, it is a way that I discovered to make her feel more secure and confident, you should try grumpy, it worked for me

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The same thing happened to me with my wife in the first months where I didn't want her to be in different rooms because she got nervous and also my surprise was that she was terrible at seducing even though she is very attractive, now that is no longer the case, she is more open and even I choose the men she will have sex with and she does the same with me, it is a way that I discovered to make her feel more secure and confident, you should try grumpy, it worked for me
Nope, my wife is fussy and needs to connect herself. In saying that, our dynamic has changed the last 12 months. We are moving towards a swinging/open relationship path. That is where we always wanted to be, but my poor health for over a decade meant we followed the Hotwife route.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What a shame that that happened to you, another method that I found to keep an open mind is to help new couples transition to being completely swingers. When I suggested it to him, he liked the idea, I thought he was going to go to hell. Maybe you who have more experience can do the same.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It'd be great if you stopped claiming you're the only person in this thread who has personal experience with this. Your version isn't the only version, 'k?
It would be great if you're going to get butt hurt with me at least do it for the right reasons. I didn't claim to be the only one with personal experience at all as Leogen and I have talked about his experiences quite a lot as I have with others in this thread. I didn't put forward only my version, I put forward three different scenarios. Only one was my situation. I thought my post was polite so why you are upset is beyond me but whatever.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Grumpy, don't bother with that guy, he's not worth your time, and you're not wrong, there are all kinds of couples and you can't see it until you experience it for yourself, what your wife may or may not accept, surely the same thing can happen in the game and that can determine the ending we get

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Grumpy, don't bother with that guy, he's not worth your time, and you're not wrong, there are all kinds of couples and you can't see it until you experience it for yourself, what your wife may or may not accept, surely the same thing can happen in the game and that can determine the ending we get
All good mate. Thanks for the support.

• Red Heart

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
hi
what's the order of play?
Hi samis,
first of all you should know that TACOS is a rework of TAC (no further development of TAC).

TAC chapter 14 Full Fixed includes chapter 01 to chapter 14 and has the most content.
TAC chapter 15 contains only chapter 15 and is the continuation of TAC chapter 14 Full Fixed. No ending...

TACOS part 5a includes all previous parts (1, 2, 3,...) and as said above a rework of TAC, although it's slightly different with new events/scenes included and some left out or may be postponed for later.
It's up to you if you want to get spoiled go for TAC (it has it reasons why development stopped) first otherwise plunge in for the new TACOS.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
What should I start with?
I played this a couple of years ago and it had only one link.
Now there are three different links.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What should I start with?
I played this a couple of years ago and it had only one link.
Now there are three different links.
TAC 1-14 and TAC15 are the old game. TACOS is the new version. TAC was never finished so I suggest TACOS to start with and if you want more background, have a play with TAC. I'm sure others will have other suggestions but that is mine for what it is worth. I hope you enjoy.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
only if the MC choses to break up with her. Anne doesn't leave the MC during that scene she just kicks you out of the house for the night and you have a talk the next day. Where you can open up and be honest about your relationship and continue being with her ( like the relationship reset during the end of the game) or break up.
Yeah I'm aware of that. I was just replying to the query of the other guy, who wanted to know if the relationship points have any purpose in the game. So far that's the only instance of them having any effect. I haven't started playing the reboot yet (I'm waiting for it to get further into the story, before starting again) so I don't even know if they're even present in the new version? If they are, I'd be hoping they have more impact than in the last version.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

samis

May 24, 2017
Hi samis,
first of all you should know that TACOS is a rework of TAC (no further development of TAC).

TAC chapter 14 Full Fixed includes chapter 01 to chapter 14 and has the most content.
TAC chapter 15 contains only chapter 15 and is the continuation of TAC chapter 14 Full Fixed. No ending...

TACOS part 5a includes all previous parts (1, 2, 3,...) and as said above a rework of TAC, although it's slightly different with new events/scenes included and some left out or may be postponed for later.
It's up to you if you want to get spoiled go for TAC (it has it reasons why development stopped) first otherwise plunge in for the new TACOS.
thank you

Reactions: r0ckh0und

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Yeah I'm aware of that. I was just replying to the query of the other guy, who wanted to know if the relationship points have any purpose in the game. So far that's the only instance of them having any effect. I haven't started playing the reboot yet (I'm waiting for it to get further into the story, before starting again) so I don't even know if they're even present in the new version? If they are, I'd be hoping they have more impact than in the last version.
The stats are still there, we can only hope that actually mean something in TACOS, unlike in TAC.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes