Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
you just modify all the answers you don't like!
question 16 is a fake! all modified answer are fakes
I can show you this conversation. Dev answered my questions in orange and I made a mistake in that post that you wrote in the original, I put it in red.Question 16 - I asked this question on behalf of the friend you see here

Nowy obraz (13)-vert.jpg

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is the TACOS version from the OP. The wtih must of course be with :). Glad to discover this original stories remake. I didn't like where the previous version was going. This proves that creators always must follow there idea and only use ideas of players if it really fits.
the rework was necessary precisely because he followed advice from players

in this post you will find Mircon's original Patreon post with his official explanation justifying the decision to discontinue TAC on February 21, 2023.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-9864269

I think many of you post your own ideas about the game in the hope that the author will change the story... but the author decided on the rework precisely because in CT he had done this... which turned out to be a mistake that I do NOT think he will do again
Now he will not change the story because of other people's ideas IMO, but he will write it the way he originally wanted do it

in any case we just have to wait to see how this will go
but actually seems that his decision was right in Graphtreon web page ;)
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 14.14.36.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In tacos I would like to be able to see very marked differences where on the road I take care of my marriage and another where I don't give a shit about the marriage, I say this because in tac you could be a disaster having negative relationship points but Anne acted as if everything was fine something that It didn't seem coherent in a relationship that is bad, I hope that changes to notice that my decisions have weight

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
They never discuss hotwifing or freeuse and so most of Ann fkking around is nonconsensual to Tony.
That's absolutely incorrect. They repeatedly have discussions about her fucking other men, before and after the event. What part of that isn't hotwifing? Just because it isn't specifically mentioned, doesn't mean that both of them don't know that's what is actually taking place. You can call a spade a shovel, but that doesn't stop it being a spade.

Anne's cheating events actually account for a small proportion of the total sex that she has. Whereas with Tony, cheating accounts for over 50% of his sex content. When it comes to nonconsensual sex, he's way ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Can anyone tell what is the progress in the NTR path till part 5a.
for now Anne is faithful to the MC plan and Martin is not yet in the game... (Martin is the one that will start the cheating or NTR path for Anne)
NTR is not that much important in this game

Anne fucked already at lest 4/5 guys that are strangers + the strip poker with Mike
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 14.31.38.jpg

The story is still before the Punta Cana vacation (chapter 3 in TAC) this pic is from TAC:
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 14.37.13.jpg

But in TacOS there are a lot of new great scenes and i really think the new version will be much bigger than the dead one!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's not correct. She's ok when he fucks Nicole, the girl he gets a blowjob from on holiday, and she has no problem when he fucks Kelsey and her friend at the party, or either of the women Tony fucks when they try swinging, or the girl she met in Florida, or the girl Tony fucks in the club toilet. All the rest she's not aware of, so it's not surprising she has no interest in them.

:ROFLMAO:But Tony probably didn't tell Anna that she was his friend from work

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anne will know about her at the end of the party... and she starts to tell him that this must remain a one time thing because she do not want the he fucks with his co-workers women
This is the perfect opportunity to tell him.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
When Tony fucks Kelsey and her friend, Anne is there with him ( she's getting fucked by another of Kelsey's friends, during an orgy). She knows full well that Kelsey is one of Tony's work colleagues ( when Tony suggests that they go to the party, he tells her that 'Kelsey from work is having a party with a few friends, and has invited us both over').

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That's absolutely incorrect. They repeatedly have discussions about her fucking other men, before and after the event. What part of that isn't hotwifing? Just because it isn't specifically mentioned, doesn't mean that both of them don't know that's what is actually taking place. You can call a spade a shovel, but that doesn't stop it being a spade.

Anne's cheating events actually account for a small proportion of the total sex that she has. Whereas with Tony, cheating accounts for over 50% of his sex content. When it comes to nonconsensual sex, he's way ahead.
Totally agree with you
I missed to talk with you a lot ;) ... a girl POV is very welcome here to me!

Thank you for coming back in the discussion!

When Tony fucks Kelsey and her friend, Anne is there with him ( she's getting fucked by another of Kelsey's friends, during an orgy). She knows full well that Kelsey is one of Tony's work colleagues ( when Tony suggests that they go to the party, he tells her that 'Kelsey from work is having a party with a few friends, and has invited us both over').
you are right (y)

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Everything is fine except with Kelsie because Anne asks you not to have sex with her anymore, using a cheap excuse about working in the same place. Tony even asks her why if she has sex at work and she tells him that it's not the same, I'm sure that most of them didn't care, they continued having sex with all the co-workers they could, Anne has to be brave to ask me that.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
you are writing this to push some idea to the dev head? :ROFLMAO:
don't worry... I'm sorry for you but
Anne must have some girl that is off limit for her husband in order to make sense in the storyline!

Martin is off limits for her and the co-workers girls are off limit for him!

It is not a cheap excuse! It is the perfect excuse!

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
and she starts to tell him that this must remain a one time thing because she do not want the he fucks with his co-workers women
I think Anne instinctively recognises that Kelsey is a possible threat to their marriage. Which is later borne out during the early end to the game, when Kelsey can be one of the two women Tony can end up with, if Anne leaves him for Martin.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think Anne instinctively recognises that Kelsey is a possible threat to their marriage. Which is later borne out during the early end to the game, when Kelsey can be one of the two women Tony can end up with, if Anne leaves him for Martin.
Kelsey is definitely a threat. The dev goes out of their way to make Kelsey virtually swoon every time she is near the MC. Kelsey respects him, admires his work and is blatantly attracted to him. I can't wait for her to hook up with the MC down the road in TACOS.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Right you are. Kelsey is the equivalent to Martin for Anne's and MC's relationship. Anne doesn't want Kelsey to interfere their marriage and neither does MC in regard to Martin.
Just one comment to the early end of their marriage in TAC chapter 11. MC can choose out of 5 females to end up with but only knows that Anne ends up with Martin when MC chooses none of them females.

Last edited:

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
in any case in the game he never tells Anne this...
this is Kenny vs MC dialogue and Anne is not present!

you will never be able to find a dialog about this with Anne and Tony because it is not in the game...
I never said that he did say it to Anne, this was in response to you saying he never said it at all in game. Stop being so delusional and egotistical.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
4/5 in TACOS 5a already ?
why you don't download the game and play it for yourself?
Let me know the exact number when you finish
exactly this is what i say with:
Martin is off-limits to Anne, as are female colleagues to Tony.
there are specific storylines that must be mutually mirroring for both members of the couple
and if the couple separates, it's gameover!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I Agree Kelsie is a threat to Anne however I do wish there was some build up to Anne seeing her a threat before the party. In another post someone else said they are signs during the party while having sex. But still even with those signs to me it almost feels like it came out of nowhere without any build up of why she is jealous or sees her as threat. While yes she is a co-worker but she was fine with Oliva since that's one of the few girls Tony actually tells her about and she was a co-worker in the early chapters. My speculation would be guess it's different knowing it's co-work she never met ( Oliva ) and knowing and meeting said co-worker. ( Kelsie )

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
why you don't download the game and play it for yourself?
Let me know the exact number when you finish

exactly this is what i say with:
Martin is off-limits to Anne, as are female colleagues to Tony.
there are specific storylines that must be mutually mirroring for both members of the couple
and if the couple separates, it's gameover!
Yeah, if they split up then we get another ending. And I reckon there'll be more intermediate endings before we reach the end of the game. The game isn't called The Adventurous Couple for nothing. For it to carry on, they have to stay together.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes