etobicuck

Jun 21, 2023
I think it's too early in the remake to say he removed interracial only one that isnt there I noticed is Dre but doesnt mean he doesn't make a appearance later.

I'd say do the ch 1-14 version since that has all the content
I'd say ch 15 is optional as it is the worst and he abandoned that to work on the remake to the vision he originally wanted for the game
i'd play the remake after that as the pacing is different and there is some changes in content / new scenes but this way you have a general ideal to guess what is to come in future updates.
its also the gym and the vacation what are you talking about shes into old guys and asians now

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
It depends on what is meant by cheating.

Cheating in the game is not related to having sex with strangers or other men for his wife. precisely because the husband's primary plan from the prologue is that he wants to watch her fuck with others.

Their relationship has lasted for many YEARS and it is the MC who has always wanted to watch her fuck with others...the MC has separated the romantic love from sex action
they continue to love each other romantically but no longer consider sex cheating....
at this point they want the partner to feel pleasure mechanically
inquest game cheating only happens if one of them falls in love with another person and just having sex with them is not enough to be considered cheating
Cheating is having sex without your partner, without agreeing to it beforehand or talking about it afterwards. Plain and simple. Yes, he wants her to have sex with other men, but he wants to know about it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
its also the gym and the vacation what are you talking about shes into old guys and asians now
the vacation hasn't happened yet in the current rework it's coming soon. The gym part well I cant agree or disagree as I forgot that part in the rework with how it's different or isnt.
I think there will be the scene where our heroes tell each other everything that was COMPLETELY omitted in TAC instead!
I hope so I hated how in the ch 1-14 version when they have that relationship reset talk the game just kind of skipped an hour and it just happened was hoping to see actual dialogue for it. Would of been nice to see, even if the game assumes things happened even if they didn't because of bad branching.
Cheating is having sex without your partner, without agreeing to it beforehand or talking about it afterwards. Plain and simple. Yes, he wants her to have sex with other men, but he wants to know about it.
While I agree with you what you and I would consider cheating in this game. I would argue he has a point to as well since he just sees cheating as something on the emotional level which is a much worst form of it. I would imagine after a while being in a open relationship sex with others isnt that big of deal so it's only a minor offense to not talk about an encounter unless it's on an emotion level. Tho I still think it is important to share about any sexual encounter.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's true, it's not about the sex the couple has with others, but hiding it from the other is what makes it a trap. Anne goes one step further when she betrays the MC by having sex with Martin, knowing that he is against it and is what they use in chapter 15 to extort Anne

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's true, it's not about the sex the couple has with others, but hiding it from the other is what makes it a trap. Anne goes one step further when she betrays the MC by having sex with Martin, knowing that he is against it and is what they use in chapter 15 to extort Anne
Which is why I consider cheating path and regular Anne 2 separate characters unless in the rework she cheat on you with martin no matter what for that scene. At this point I just chalk that up to bad dev decision since it makes no sense if you played a non cheating route.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yes, he wants her to have sex with other men, but he wants to know about it.
He never says this in the game (I looked it up but I guarantee this dialogue you talking about is not in the ga,e) so I assume you are talking about the fact that if you were in his shoes you would want her to tell you everything.

The MC is not you.. The MC is Tony
--------
As I said in another post, not every day they have scenes in TAC and each of them have their own jobs, so not every day they (Anne or the MC) have time to talk about sex..

Anne is out of home for job a lot of day weekly... They call each other in the night

up to the CH15 is clear ( and n any case the dev decided to rework to fix the error that can confuse someone like you)

The only one the MC doesn't know about is Martin (this is written in the game!).... this means that after days or weeks or just the night of the clarification at the barbados vacation they told each other everything....

But...
if Anne omitted to tell him about Martin.... I think the MC must have omitted someone important too...anyway the old version stops here so we have to wait until tacos will reach the point where the sttory was aborted!

As i said i can't wait to see how the story turns out :love:

If the MC do not tell her everything i do not see way she has to tell him... it is a mutual relationship!
Tony is interested in watch her when fucking other guys
but
Anne is not that much interested in whatch him with other girls
SHE LOVES TO BE WATCHED BY HIM WHEN SHE IS FUCKING OTHERS

for example here are dialogs from the game when Anne tells him what she have done some day ago at the SPA!
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 19.24.08.jpg
He want t watch her
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 19.24.39.jpg
She want that he watch her so much

PERFECT MATCH COUPLE!
---------------

Cheating is not related with sex.. she has his permission to do sex when he is not present... sometime happens that she forget bc she is tired from ger job
BUT sex does not involve her loving the one who is fucking her because she loves ONLY her husband and she knows the MC likes to watch her cum....

Cheating in this game is only when the husband or the wife they feel a special love interest another man/woman

Or at lest that is how understand the storyline... they are in romantic relationship since many many years... at the start of the game they boyj decided to separate the sex life from their own mutual romantic love that is still strong on all chapters!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
if you played a non cheating route.
if you are not in the cheating route Martin will still be there but you will miss the HOT scenes ;)
And maybe only in the ending you will know that she cheated on you with Martin
I'll let the dev answer for this sentence of yours
15. So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?

They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!
88stanford88

(y):ROFLMAO:DEV replies are in orange - This is the color orange :ROFLMAO:red color is like that:ROFLMAO:
you are right!
sorry, i'm a little color blind :ROFLMAO:

Red is too dark!...
you could have sent me a DM and I would have edited it into the post.... but now it is late and we are both OT
(facepalm) (WTF! why there is no facepalm emoticon in the menu?:poop:)

sorry i added i facepalm in your post because there is not in the emoticon menu!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
He never says this in the game (I looked it up but I guarantee this dialogue you talking about is not in the ga,e)
Not saying you are wrong but I actually recall him saying he wants to know about it as well but from what I recall it was a quick one liner no real conversation happened about it. Which is why 4-5 days ago I tried to argue my points about Ryan and a few others were cheating. While I would personally think not sharing is still some form of cheating. I also agree with you that being in this type of relationship between Anne and the MC it is minor offenses at most and real cheating would be if she had feeling for that person

if you are not in the cheating route Martin will still be there but you will miss the HOT scenes
I know I wasn't saying he wouldn't be present at all. Just it made no sense to be forced to say Anne Cheated on you with Martin in ch 15 since not everyone played it that way. but maybe you are right and it's always meant to happen for story reasons just feels off to me as it makes a non cheating route feel pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If that were to happen, it would be more than cheating, it would be a very serious betrayal because having feelings of love for another person would break the couple's trust and there would be the possibility of them getting divorced, because feelings of love are exclusive to the couple and are not shared. the moment Kelsie is waiting to run away with the MC

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Not saying you are wrong but I actually recall him saying he wants to know about it as well but from what I recall it was a quick one liner no real conversation happened about it. Which is why 4-5 days ago I tried to argue my points about Ryan and a few others were cheating. While I would personally think not sharing is still some form of cheating. I also agree with you that being in this type of relationship between Anne and the MC it is minor offenses at most and real cheating would be if she had feeling for that person

I know I wasn't saying he wouldn't be present at all. Just it made no sense to be forced to say Anne Cheated on you with Martin in ch 15 since not everyone played it that way.
What i really do not understand is that many many players like games with choice to avoid watching scenes that are very important for the sense of the story.

a short example (NOT only fot this game) can be done with the many guys that ask:
IS THE NTR AVOIDABLE?
rightly everyone is free to self-censor a part of the story, but I was taught when playing on the computer.

the best player is the one who can "conquer" all the scenes
in fact I always play to discover all the scenes!..
i only find it fun to play this way, and i wouldn't resist the temptation if i know there are scenes i haven't seen.

I like this story - but not because I would do the same things as the main character I like to believe that someone in Vancouver is living this story in reality

it is just a game I do not put myself in the MC shoes!!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If that were to happen, it would be more than cheating, it would be a very serious betrayal because having feelings of love for another person would break the couple's trust and there would be the possibility of them getting divorced, because feelings of love are exclusive to the couple and are not shared. the moment Kelsie is waiting to run away with the MC
there will be BAD and Good endings... and this is for sure a possibile BAD ending!

Even though many books, literary works, and Yunghian or Froidian psychology texts claim that a man/woman can love more than one partner at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
What i really do not understand is that many many players like games with choice to avoid them to watch scenes that are very important for the sense of the story.

a short example (NOT only fot this game) can be done with the many guys that ask:
IS THE NTR AVOIDABLE?
rightly everyone is free to self-censor a part of the story, but I was taught when playing on the computer.

the best player is the one who can "conquer" all the scenes
in fact I always play to discover all the scenes!..
i only find it fun to play this way, and i wouldn't resist the temptation if i know there are scenes i haven't seen.

I like this story - but not because I would do the same things as the main character I like to believe that someone in Vancouver is living this story in reality

it is just a game I do not put myself in the MC shoes!!
I'm actually similar I never understood either why it's a big deal to avoid such scenes especially if it's for story reasons. I dont put my self in the MC's shoes either I think of the MC just as me play any video game character out there.

While I may personally perfer in these game to play a faithful / non NTR path first. I will always do the other as well as I don't want to miss any content. Guess it helps im a pretty open minded person ill play just about anything with any theme nothing is really a turn off for me. Especially because I play most of these games for story and characters first so maybe because of that I can enjoy just about anything much easier since lewds is the last thing I think about.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If that were to happen, it would be more than cheating, it would be a very serious betrayal because having feelings of love for another person would break the couple's trust and there would be the possibility of them getting divorced
if she is the one who wants to divorce and leaves him then... YES!
She will be nothing but just a total whore to me at that point!! :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It probably has endings that can be considered bad depending on each player.
I learned something that the true love of a couple is exclusive between them and does not have to be confused with attraction and desire that can be shared with other people.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
While I may personally perfer in these game to play a faithful / non NTR path first.
I'm afraid that this is not the game for your preferences! (as you already understood i think

but there are a lot slow burn game in this site
The fact in this story is
ALL YEARS OF ROMANCE not ntr part is AT THE COLLEGE AND IN THE FIRST 5 YEAR OF MARRIAGE THAT ARE PART OF THE PAST... This game starts when Anne accepted the plan of the MC to share her with strangers!
you should ask the dev to make a prequel to this story if you want this!:cool:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It probably has endings that can be considered bad depending on each player.
Bad or Good endings are based for the MC in all games!
this is a male protagonist game!

Bad is for the MC only in all games
for me the MC is not doing all this for make a divorce, so it is a BAD ending

I think you always think that the MC is Anne!
THE MC IS TONY!
All endings will referring only to the MC!:cool:

the question for you is... is the divorce what you think Tony wants in his plan?
if this is what you think and it is a good ending Tony will be the winner if she want the divorce! (because good endings are related for the WINNER OF THE GAME! AND TONY IS THE MC)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm afraid the this is not the game for your preferences! (as you already understood i think

but there are a lot slow burn game in this site
The fact in this story is
ALL YEARS OF ROMANCE AT THE COLLEGE AND IN THE FIRST 5 YEAR OF MARRIAGE ARE PART OF THE PAST... you should ask the dev to make a prequel to this story if you want this!:cool:
just cause it isn't my preference for a first playthrough doesn't mean I don't enjoy it otherwise id skip the other paths / content entirely :) I just enjoy playing that way first as it's a blind playthrough I admit playing other slow burn / non harem games got me used to playing faithful paths first as in those games it's more enjoyable for me. So it's kind of fun for me to see how long and far that playstyle can last in a game with these themes.

As a side not a prequel after this game is done would be awesome not gonna lie but if that were to happen Id hope for Anne to be the MC probably at least for a portion of the game till she meets Tony.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
As always, he is confused because when I talk about the player I am referring to a real person, not fiction, and some of our colleagues on the forum may not be interested in an ending alongside Anne. I hope that now you understand why explaining something so obvious would bother me. strange

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I just enjoy playing that way first as it's a blind playthrough I admit playing other slow burn / non harem games got me used to playing faithful paths first as in those games it's more enjoyable for me.
this is not the same as other game
this story is unique... maybe he will put some flashback of the early days of this couple?

but I hardly suspect that Anne was a whore also in the college before start the relationship with him and he know everything about her past too... but he married her (they are soul mates) :cool:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes