Mikeyz

Oct 16, 2023
You're welcome :)
It's not the end for TACOS. Updates awaits you every every new month around the 10th.
Similar genre games to TAC'OS are:
A couple's duet
A live worth living
A perefct marriage
Another man's wife
Babysitters
Because I love her
Between worlds
Deliverance
Exciting games
Girlfriend unfettered
Hard Days
Inside Jennifer
Jessica ONeils Hard News
Laura Island adventures
Living with Temptation
Lost in paradise
My brothers wife
My wife is a star - rebuild renpy version
Nothing is forever
Our red string
Pineapple Express
Steps of debauchery
Summer class
Summer with Mia
The office wife - renpy version
Watching my wife
Wife in the building

I hope you'll find what you're searching! If not here are some awesome dudes who can recommend you also some great titles.
thank u!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah I hate how we are forced to accept Martin just because since there was no plot or story set up for it to make any sense with the background of what he did to the MC. Actually now I think about it the scene with Martin where the MC catches him spying on Anne and can encourage him makes no sense now knowing the background. Like why wouldn't the MC just straight up kick him out of his house after catching him. To me Martin is just a self insert character we have accept that is there because the cheating path says we need him there without there being a plot or story reason to make sense / back up his existence.
Martin appears in chapter 7 and none of the audience knows anything about him ... you don't even know if he is the father... you can tell he is the father from the dialogue and that they haven't seen each other in many years...
It would make no sense for the son not to host his father for one night... gone even Anne is glad to see him again....
as I have explained in other posts
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11994739

The dev said:
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.
------------------------
Martin's story is entirely avoidable in TAC... and in tacos, we will se but, i bet that his arrival will be very similar even it will happen later in the game time-line because the dev will add more scenes with DRE:
just to remind you this is DRE :cool:
Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 19.57.20.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 19.57.34.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 19.57.59.jpg
as you can see it is Anne who introduces DRE to her husband--
Dre is a football player and part of a famous team in Canada there could be interesting scenes in Tacos that were never developed in the old T-A-C
As the dev said DRE is another "main-stay" character with story progression in the original story!

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Martin appears in chapter 7 and none of the audience knows anything about him ... you don't even know if he is the father... you can tell he is the father from the dialogue and that they haven't seen each other in many years...
It would make no sense for the son not to host his father for one night... gone even Anne is glad to see him again....
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11994739

The dev said:
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.
------------------------
Martin's story is entirely avoidable in TAC... and in tacos, we will se but, i bet that his arrival will be very similar even it will happen later in the game time-line because the dev will add more scenes with DRE:
I disagree 100% it does not matter if we the player know nothing about the father or the relationship between him and the son at the time of his introduction. The fact is it is still revealed how he sleept with Emma and Tony knows this even if we the player dont know that at time. So just to host his father makes zero sense unless we get some character development on how they made up. As I would think that kind of cheating is much worst than cheating with a random person and harder to get over. So because of this Martin to me comes across as a self insert character just because he is needed in the story but without a reason that makes any sense why the MC would want to have any contact with him.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021

The dev said:
------------------------
View attachment 3020779 View attachment 3020780 View attachment 3020782
as you can see it is Anne who introduces DRE to her husband--
Dre is a football player and part of a famous team in Canada there could be interesting scenes in Tacos that were never developed in the old T-A-C
As the dev said DRE is another "main-stay" character with story progression in the original story!
Martin is not entirely avoidable. The first encounter - yes, you can reject him. But he shows back up when Anne gets hired as an attendant, that is not avoidable. She then cheats with Martin, that is not avoidable.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She then cheats with Martin, that is not avoidable.
is that actually confirmed tho if you aren't on the cheating path I know it looks like it in the Ch 15 version. Only reason I ask this is because TAC is full of bad branching assuming things happened when it didn't happen.

this is!
you are free to disagree in the percentage you prefer :ROFLMAO: but the first time Martin appears is described here!
you can download the save or see this post
I know like I said it's just the fact Tony's knows what happened between him and Emma. If it wasn't something he knew at the time of inviting him or gave a reason on why he would forgive his father for such a deep betrayal, it would leave a better taste in my mouth and make alot more sense. But as it is just feels like he is there just because the story needs him to be without giving any character depth to him and Tony or a reason why Tony would agree knowing his past even if we the player don't initially.. I know you wont ever agree with me on this but it's just how I feel and see things after giving some thought into Martin after reading some post the last page or 2 of this thread yesterday.

Reactions: asahibito

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
is that actually confirmed tho if you aren't on the cheating path I know it looks like it in the Ch 15 version. Only reason I ask this is because TAC is full of bad branching assuming things happened when it didn't happen.

I know like I said it's just the fact Tony's knows what happened between him and Emma. If it wasn't something he knew at the time of inviting him or gave a reason on why he would forgive his father for such a deep betrayal, it would leave a better taste in my mouth and make alot more sense. But as it is just feels like he is there just because the story needs him to be without giving any character depth to him and Tony or a reason why Tony would agree knowing his past even if we the player don't initially.. I know you wont ever agree with me on this but it's just how I feel and see things after giving some thought into Martin after reading some post the last page or 2 of this thread yesterday.
The uncle shows her a video of her and Martin together and threatens to show to it to Tony, that's the only reason she agrees to work there.

Reactions: Leongen43

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The uncle shows her a video of her and Martin together and threatens to show to it to Tony, that's the only reason she agrees to work there.
ah okay I thought there was another instance I missed or forgot about. Yeah that scene I question on how legit it is if you aren't on the cheating path since I noticed TAC is full of bad branching instances where it assumes things happens that never did.

Reactions: blkcrow820

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
ah okay I thought there was another instance I missed or forgot about. Yeah that scene I question on how legit it is if you aren't on the cheating path since I noticed TAC is full of bad branching instances where it assumes things happens that never did.
Yeah, bad branching/paths x-crossover is one of my biggest complaints about TAC.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
One of the great appeals of the original version of this game, for me, was a female-led story in which she only fucked hot guys, rather than a corruption game in which the standard fat boss was inevitable. TAC failed at that. Obviously that's not going to happen in TACOS either, since we've seen Phil and the caretaker, but I hope someone will eventually write that game.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For me, Anne having sex with old people and children like in tac always seemed like a negative point of the game, Anne should only have sex with attractive people like her, I don't know what excitement the mc can find watching Anne having sex with old people and children , unless his fetish is stranger than he thought

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me, Anne having sex with old people and children like in tac always seemed like a negative point of the game, Anne should only have sex with attractive people like her, I don't know what excitement the mc can find watching Anne having sex with old people and children , unless his fetish is stranger than he thought
Agree tho I will say I was okay when she gave old people / those 2 young college kids ( forget their names) a BJ or HJ / tease them but didn't care for the sex part which probably sounds weird.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I can tolerate that Anne has sex with old people to a certain extent, but not minors and that she wants to sell you that they are university adults but when you see them you realize that they are minors because physically it doesn't match, they should be physically modified so that they match with the age that the game says

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can tolerate that Anne has sex with old people to a certain extent, but not minors and that she wants to sell you that they are university adults but when you see them you realize that they are minors because physically it doesn't match, they should be physically modified so that they match with the age that the game says
yeah I agree that's true their appearance was a bit much for me 2

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I know like I said it's just the fact Tony's knows what happened between him and Emma.
But when the chapter 7 was out NO one knows about Emma or Martin
you know this only because you have read the other chapters...

But when Chapter 7 was out Martin (I started to play this game about at chapter 5 that is why I know the exact evolution of the story) and Emma was never mentioned in the story... Emma appears in the story later, in CH9 if i remember well.
SO no player at that time (CH7) could know anything about Martin and Emma's history--
which is why it would make no sense for Tony to refuse hospitality to his father

I also point out to you that TAC up to chapter 10 is faithful to the original story but with less scenes, and the problems for which the developer decided to rework was after TAC CH10.
Tacos will have a lot of new content and scenes that
The time-line of the original story is different because there are more scenes... in part 5 there is not PuntaCana vacation but in TAC this vacation was at CH3...and will be also in tacos but later

As the dev already said all the mainstay characters will have story progression and they are also Dre, Martin, and of course the uncle Robert that are part of the MC family!

the Anne cheating path will start with Martin at the chapter 8 in TAC and will be totally avoidable also in tacos as it was in TAC
but this evente will in part 10 or even later bc Tacos will have a lot of more content with scenes that none of us have ever seen in TAC so this new version will become much bigger

... if you want avoid Martin in TAC there is an option i described in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11972729

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But when the chapter 7 was out NO one knows about Emma or Martin
you know this only because you have read the other chapters...

But when Chapter 7 was out Martin (I started to play this game about at chapter 5 that is why I know the exact evolution of the story) and Emma was never mentioned in the story... Emma appears in the story later, in CH9 if i remember well.
SO no player at that time (CH7) could know anything about Martin and Emma's history--
which is why it would make no sense for Tony to refuse hospitality to his father

I also point out to you that TAC up to chapter 10 is faithful to the original story but with less scenes, and the problems for which the developer decided to rework was after TAC CH10.
Tacos will have a lot of new content and scenes that
The time-line of the original story is different because there are more scenes... in part 5 there is not PuntaCana vacation but in TAC this vacation was at CH3...and will be also in tacos but later

As the dev already said all the mainstay characters will have story progression and they are also Dre, Martin, and of course the uncle Robert that are part of the MC family!

the Anne cheating path will start with Martin at the chapter 8 in TAC and will be totally avoidable also in tacos as it was in TAC
but this evente will in part 10 or even later bc Tacos will have a lot of more content with scenes that none of us have ever seen in TAC so this new version will become much bigger

... if you want avoid Martin in TAC there is an option i described in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11972729
I can sorta see it now why you say that since you played way back then. But honestly if it wasn't for some post making me think about it more in depth probably wouldn't feel as I do know about it and never think about it even if I played before we knew all the details like you.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Thank you... I hope you now also understand my point of view about the story, which is strongly related to the passing days
that's why I always talk about the prologue....

Those who started playing the game from the first version of TAC cannot know what will happen in the story in later chapters
at that time was a new game and those who started playing from the first version of TAC cannot know what will happen in the story in later chapters

in the old version of TAC when we were in chapter 7 we didn't know anything be about Martin and nor Emma in fact Tacos part5a Martin and Emma are still not mentioned in the story

Those who complain forget that it takes months to write a chapter
and criticize The MC by saying; "Tony didn't have to host his father in his house."
But when chapter 7 came out no one knew what his father had done pr if he was the villain of the story there would have been no point for Tony in arguing with the father...

no one would have understood why there was this animosity between father and son then

of course if you know all the story is easy,,, but in the script the scene when after years Tony recieve the call from his father no one know
maybe Tony is happy to accommodate him because he thinks his father wants to apologize for the past
No one of the spectators know Martin... he is new character in CH7

One cannot criticize a script by mixing up the times in which events occur.

-------------------

IMO I believe that the story of this couple will be described by avoiding the shortcomings that made the old version confusing

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, bad branching/paths x-crossover is one of my biggest complaints about TAC.
I noticed TAC is full of bad branching instances where it assumes things happens that never did.
I believe it is the author's purpose to lead you to choose the wrong path, and even in Tacos there is the same style as in the following choice...
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 13.00.07.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 13.00.20.jpg
if you select "it is enough"....
but it is important to note that the bottom piece of Anne's bikini is visible to the right on the floor of the pool and that behind her are 2 strangers who have already manipulated her pussy thoroughly (she is very aroused by what her husband is making her do)
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 13.01.14.jpg
In fact, Anne is resentful and surprised that her husband after years of telling her that he wants to see her fucking with strangers... he suddenly stops her causing her to lose all her arousal at once
Look at her disappointed expression (great renders in tacos) in fact no sex for he MC that night :cool:

that is why in my opinion the author does it to surprise you and create unexpected scenes that try to prevent you from going against the main character's plan which is clearly written in the plot introduction overviews and clearly written in the prologue

at the end I am afraid that what you call "bad branching/paths x-crossover" will recur often in Tacos

I really suggest to read well the overviews and the plan of the MC reminding you that Anne is not and will never be a slave under her husband's orders.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
forget to say that a lot of the "x-crossover paths" are caused by the mod!

Anne cheating path with Martin is totally avoidable in TAC! (some mixing path is after CH11 and those errors will be fixed in Tacos for sure.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes