Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
oooh Sorry i see just right now your senseless post because i'm ignoring you since weeks
there is a way to show ignored users... and sometime is funny to see how is going on.

I see with pleasure that you agree with me that this couple has been together for more than 8 years ... then each one is free to argue
Anne and Tony decided together to experience open marriage only sexually...they love each other romantically,,, but they work in different places so they can't always tell each other everything...they tell each other everything when they go on vacation

I remind you that we write post in forum and you all (including me) can interact with any post.... and the arguments between you and Leogen have tired me...you two should get a private room :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There is a way to show ignored users -- and sometimes it's fun to see how it's going.
anyway

have a great day!
"but they work in different places so they can't always tell each other everything...they tell each other everything when they go on vacation" that has got to be one of the most ridiculous and absurd things you have ever written.

You ignored me? Stanford my heart is shattered. :cry:
Cheerio

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
"but they work in different places so they can't always tell each other everything...they tell each other everything when they go on vacation" that has got to be one of the most ridiculous and absurd things you have ever written.

Cheerio
So you are not ignoring me? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (i caught you you replay just 5 minutes after my post
ridiculous? who is ridiculous here?
Tony do not have time to always say how was Anne days because Tony would show his weakness if he constantly asked Anne how her day went.
But then Anne is often away from home for a whole week--both when she works at Kenny's and even if she works as a flight attendant

see what happens on Tony always asks who she fucked with....
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11972061

Good luck in your private room with Leongen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021

Cheerio
"Don't pay attention to idiots. Don't argue with them. Just ignore them. These are people who like to spoil other people's holidays because they don't have their own."(c)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
"Don't pay attention to idiots. Don't argue with them. Just ignore them. These are people who like to spoil other people's holidays because they don't have their own."(c)
he is one of the idiots you are talking about! :cool:
he spends his days reading what I write and hi is chattin with his beloved friend Leongen... they write this in a post some page ago
Tocos is very near to the point that Anne starts to cheat!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So you are not ignoring me? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (i caught you you replay just 5 minutes after my post
ridiculous? who is ridiculous here?
Tony do not have time to always say how was Anne days because Tony would show his weakness if he constantly asked Anne how her day went.
But then Anne is often away from home for a whole week--both when she works at Kenny's and even if she works as a flight attendant

see what happens on Tony always asks who she fucked with....
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11972061

Good luck in your private room with Leongen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I try but you won't stop engaging with me. I neither have the time nor patience to bother arguing with someone who is ass just to be an ass.

How about email, social media, txt, phone, video calls, for Anne to keep Tony informed? or even when they saw each other next. NO excuse for secrets in the 21st century unless you are hiding things deliberately. There are several people in my life I am in touch with several times a day and I don't even live with them. However, your post just highlights how terrible Tony and Anne's communication has become in TAC towards the end.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
he is one of the idiots you are talking about! :cool:
he spends his days reading what I write and hi is chattin with his beloved friend Leongen... they write this in a post some page ago
Tocos is very near to the point that Anne starts to cheat!
A little hint, That post wasn't about me...

No need for jealousy, you can be Leongen's friend too. I don't mind. I learnt to share my friends in pre-school.

Back on topic, yes TACOS is approaching that place where Anne cheats and their communication starts to break down. I'm not happy this happens. My ideal is the married couple lives happily every after. When it gets to that stage the couple is cheating they should break up and move on. The dev is giving us options with the end of TACOS, so we will see.

Have a good day Stanford. You are frustrating but I do not wish you any harm.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Grumpy brother, you know that you have to be patient with him but I have to admit that he is pushing the limits, for some reason my anger for Martín increases, why is it?:unsure:

Talking about the game in Tac, Anne doesn't tell him because when the story progresses quite a bit she no longer feels that she is obliged to tell him because she no longer needs to tell him to have her orgasms, at first she does because telling him excited her and that's how she had her orgasm.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Grumpy brother, you know that you have to be patient with him but I have to admit that he is pushing the limits, for some reason my anger for Martín increases, why is it?:unsure:

Talking about the game in Tac, Anne doesn't tell him because when the story progresses quite a bit she no longer feels that she is obliged to tell him because she no longer needs to tell him to have her orgasms, at first she does because telling him excited her and that's how she had her orgasm.
I do try to be patient but I have to be grumpy sometimes its in the name.

You are suppose to hate Martin, he is the bad guy lol. On a serious note, it is really low act when a family member fucks a man's wife.
Even though Anne doesn't need to share to have orgasms, she should still be sharing and being honest with her husband out of respect if nothing else. From when Anne takes the airline job in TAC, her respect for her husband is gone and their marriage is done IMO. It will be interesting to see if TACOS will be the same and if so will we have to wait until ch15 to find out the truth?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Drake yes but he is only in the Anne-cheating path
Actually Drake shows up in both paths and yeah I know you can pick what Anne does I even mentioned as much before. But speaking of Drake I think he would make sense for a cheating only path in TACOS.

they tell each other everything when they go on vacation
They do and dont at the same time. Before the relationships reset Anne lies about the beach hut guy. Which felt like it came out of no where for no reason . I actually expected her to cheat more than just the beach hut guy and Walker ( if you pick certain choices) during the vacation after seeing how she straight up lied about the hut guy. While I know you will never consider those cheating while I do. Only reason I mention this For a cheating path makes me wonder if in TACOS how often she might cheat during that part of the game since it seems like the perfect chance for her to go wild on that path. Especially since by then their communication skills are nearly non existent compared to before.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In fact, when the story progresses a lot, Tony goes from being her husband to a friend with benefits, so she doesn't mind being honest and even the sex with him decreases a lot, showing a lack of sexual desire for him, then mircom3d can write a million of dialogues saying that she loves the mc but then there are the facts and in these it is clear that the mc is an accessory that she can get rid of when she wants to be alone with other men, then mircom3d magically fixes it in chapter 14 that is another question

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In fact, when the story progresses a lot, Tony goes from being her husband to a friend with benefits, so she doesn't mind being honest and even the sex with him decreases a lot, showing a lack of sexual desire for him, then mircom3d can write a million of dialogues saying that she loves the mc but then there are the facts and in these it is clear that the mc is an accessory that she can get rid of when she wants to be alone with other men, then mircom3d magically fixes it in chapter 14 that is another question
Actually Drake shows up in both paths and yeah I know you can pick what Anne does I even mentioned as much before. But speaking of Drake I think he would make sense for a cheating only path in TACOS.

They do and dont at the same time. Before the relationships reset Anne lies about the beach hut guy. Which felt like it came out of no where for no reason . I actually expected her to cheat more than just the beach hut guy and Walker ( if you pick certain choices) during the vacation after seeing how she straight up lied about the hut guy. While I know you will never consider those cheating while I do. Only reason I mention this For a cheating path makes me wonder if in TACOS how often she might cheat during that part of the game since it seems like the perfect chance for her to go wild on that path. Especially since by then their communication skills are nearly non existent compared to before.
You guys are correct. It doesn't matter how sweet her words are, its her actions that tell the truth in TAC. The question is, does Mircom follow the logic or does he have something different in the works for TACOS?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Actually Drake shows up in both paths and yeah I know you can pick what Anne does I even mentioned as much before.
I got the scene with Drake and I'm happy to say that you are.....circus drum roll rollrollrolllroll snare rolllTAM!
. little bit.. WRONG ;)
Tony know everyting about the anal defloration sex she had at the beach with Drake.. so it is not cheating

(but i want clarify this: Even if Anne tells her husban who she fucked with for me it is the same betrayal (sorry, anyway this is netorase or NTRS) but in this game for some reason we have decided that cheating is only when Anne fucks with guys on the back of Tony
I can confirm the only guy Anne fucks on the back of her husband is M-A-R-T-I-N

But back to Drake... Tony knows all about Drake and here is the dialogue
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 19.48.48.jpg

As you can see not always there is the chance to telling sex stories that happen to Anne in days or week before!

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 19.50.55.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 19.51.07.jpg :cool:
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 19.51.21.jpg ;););););););););)
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 19.51.35.jpg

Tony knows everything about Drake and also when she fucked Drake and Troy at the spa
That is why Drake is also in the Anne-"faithful" path!

I repeat the only one Anne fucks on the back of her husband is Martin! And there are specific reasons that we will know in some of the endings of Tacos!

nice try...but you can try again....

Cheers.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
but in this game for some reason we have decided that cheating is only when Anne fucks with guys on the back of Tony
Actually only you and maybe some others have but not everyone has. It's all up to our own personal point of view what is and isnt cheating for this game. I decide it's cheating when she doesnt tell the MC about any of the guys for a long periods of time or you catch her in a lie like with the beach hut guy

I got the scene with Drake and I'm happy to say that you are.....circus drum roll rollrollrolllroll snare rolllTAM!
. little bit.. WRONG ;)
Tony know everyting about the anal defloration sex she had at the beach with Drake.. so it is not cheating

(but i want clarify this: Even if Anne tells her husban who she fucked with for me it is the same betrayal (sorry, anyway this is netorase or NTRS) but in this game for some reason we have decided that cheating is only when Anne fucks with guys on the back of Tony
I can confirm the only guy Anne fucks on the back of her husband is M-A-R-T-I-N

But back to Drake... Tony knows all about Drake and here is the dialogue
View attachment 3028229 View attachment 3028241 View attachment 3028233 :cool:

View attachment 3028234 ;););););););););)
View attachment 3028236

Tony knows everything about Drake and also when she fucked Drake and Troy at the spa
That is why Drake is also in the Anne-"faithful" path!

I repeat the only one Anne fucks on the back of her husband is Martin! And there arespecific reasons that we will now in some of the endings of Tacos!

nice try...but you can try again....

Cheers.

I wasn't trying to argue with you if Drake is or isn't cheating you are the one that made this about if Drake is or isn't cheating I was just saying I think he would make sense for a cheating path only character in TACOS. After all there is no point in arguing or talking to you about this topic in the game , since we do not agree with one another on who she cheated on the MC with. As we will just run in circles since you clearly have a different view than me.

But I do consider the Drake spa scene cheating since she didn't tell the MC for a long period of time . I think it wasn't till the vacation or right before if I recall correctly. All the ones I consider cheating are Ryan ( cheating path and based on Anne's dialogue choices), Drake, The doctor, Walker, The beach hut guy, As well as Malcom as I believe she didn't tell the MC for a week or 2 guy and of course Martin. So all the above I mentioned we have to agree to disagree on who is cheating and who isn't

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Actually only you and maybe some others have but not everyone has. It's all up to our own personal point of view what is and isnt cheating for this game. I decide it's cheating when she doesnt tell the MC about any of the guys for a long periods of time or you catch her in a lie like with the beach hut guy

I wasn't trying to argue with you if Drake is or isn't cheating you are the one that made this about if Drake is or isn't cheating I was just saying I think he would make sense for a cheating path only character in TACOS. After all there is no point in arguing or talking to you about this topic in the game , since we do not agree with one another on who she cheated on the MC with. As we will just run in circles since you clearly have a different view than me.

But I do consider the Drake spa seen cheating since she didn't tell the MC for a long period of time . I think it wasn't till the vacation or right before if I recall correctly. All the ones I consider cheating are Ryan ( cheating path and based on Anne's dialogue choices), Drake, The doctor, Walker, The beach hut guy, As well as Malcom as I believe she didn't tell the MC for a week or 2 guy and of course Martin. So all the above I mentioned we have to agree to disagree on who is cheating and who isn't
I would't give a dime what he said about Drake and told you that you were wrong. He only knows the cheating path (of Martin) and even there he demonstrates lack of knowledge.
If Anne is unfaithful, Tony ain't a cuck, she met Drake at the beach and made out with him then she would not tell Tony about her event with Drake on the beach.
And this is nothing but ....fanfare, cheerleaders jumping up high and throwing their poms while Mel Gibson shouts freedom and his fellow brothers showing their bare naked asses to the disbeliever...cheating!
drake_stuff.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
For me, Anne having sex with old people and children like in tac always seemed like a negative point of the game, Anne should only have sex with attractive people like her, I don't know what excitement the mc can find watching Anne having sex with old people and children , unless his fetish is stranger than he thought
:ROFLMAO:I want you to have justice and Tony fucked ugly women, and fat old ladies:love:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
how do you defend a woman like Anna, whether it's MC who wants it, or it's MC who starts with the choice of whether to take the first step, it doesn't exonerate Anna as she practically always says yes to everyone, Anna doesn't leave any cock free, from 18 to 99 years old, he fucks on his double bed, even if with Mc present, it's always an expropriation of the bed, he gets fucked in what should have been the celebration of their anniversary, in fact, he goes at it more than before, and he also does the part she wanted just for them that moment. Come on, MC is what it is, but Anna is a bottomless pit.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In Tac there was no way to grab Anne because her dialogues and her actions were not in the same direction. She says she loves and respects the MC but as soon as she has the opportunity she cheats on him with the first person she crosses her path and also It doesn't matter how you play, it is Canon that she is going to be unfaithful with Martin, if in Tacos she maintains the same attitude, I wouldn't find it strange that the majority of players choose to leave Anne and start a new relationship (kelsie) if the option is available

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In Tac there was no way to grab Anne because her dialogues and her actions were not in the same direction. She says she loves and respects the MC but as soon as she has the opportunity she cheats on him with the first person she crosses her path and also It doesn't matter how you play, it is Canon that she is going to be unfaithful with Martin, if in Tacos she maintains the same attitude, I wouldn't find it strange that the majority of players choose to leave Anne and start a new relationship (kelsie) if the option is available
yeah if it's canon she is unfaithful with Martin in TACOS even when on the faithful path it's gonna suck. Not only was that a slap in the face to us faithful players in TAC when it comes to chapter 15 but It's gonna be real hard for me to not want to be with someone else like kelsie. So as of now im gonna remain naive and hope it isnt cannon and pretend Ch 15 didnt happen unless it does in TACOS. That's honestly one of the times she cheats it's hard for me to forgive when on the faithful path and im a super forgiving person so the other times mostly don't bother me as much. Be a different if I was on the cheating path since I asked for it.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes