88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I wasn't trying to argue with you if Drake is or isn't cheating you are the one that made this about if Drake is or isn't cheating I was just saying I think he would make sense for a cheating path only character in TACOS
No, Drake has not sense for the cheating path because
first this is Male protagonist game and it is full of cheating path on the husband side.... because Tony never tells to Anne when he fucks other girl...

and it is senseless also becausethe original story is based on only one ANNE-CHEAT PATH and the only one that Anne fucks on the back of the MC is M-A-R-T-I-N
I hope you understand that my point is based on the original story and as many of you said until Chapter 10 of TAC everything was okay and the path where Anne loves her husband....Anne cheats on her husband is completely avoidable....
we will see what will happen in tacos but I really believe that Tacos will be very similarto the old version but with more scenes never seen to dialogues that will fulminate any doubts to those who accept that her husband can fuck all the women he wants and instead Anne only has to obey and satisfy the cravings of this perverted husband who is....
The story would not make any sense

While we don't agree with one another on who she cheated on the MC with. Drake is the guy that she did anal with for the first time and then the spa scene later if you dont turn him down. I agree to some extent the cheating path is fun especially if it adds drama to the game / story but will always be my second save. Games like this makes me want to be as faithful as I can with both characters even if it goes against the main design as the game haha.
you quoted me with that post and you was talking about cheating related to Drake and Troy...
I have posted the scene that proves to you that Drake is not part of cheating path.
it is my opinion that Mircom has decided on the rework of the old version precisely because many had advised him that Anne should cheat on her husband with many men and not just Martin.

The dev listened and in fact after chapter 11 there are some men that Anne fucks behind her husband's back....
but as soon as he saw the notes of the original story he tried to save it with the clarifying discussion....
Anne explicitly saying in CH15 that the only one she cheats on her husband with is Martin.

in the following quote there is part of the dev message posted in Feb 2023 related to the rework

Then I took a long hard look at TAC and yes I do love Anne and everything she does but unfortunately TAC has gotten away from me. It’s far from the story I originally wanted to tell. As much as I love working with Anne and creating, I’ve lost the passion for "this version of TAC". And I’m sure some of you, especially the ones who have been with me for many years, can agree with me.
THE CHEATING TAG IS RELATED TO THE MC!
it is Tony who fucks almost every hole he meets without telling his wife!
And in the story it makes a lot of sense that sooner or later he deserves an unexpected lesson from his wife

It is you who tries to suggest things in your Sunday post that the author has already discarded and that were the cause of the premature end of the old version.
just for let you know the sense of Drake in this great story:
Drake is the one who allows Anne to tell her husband that she loves anal sex
(it seems that the husband has never had anal sex with his wife, after all, not all men like to fuck asses)

in order for you (all) to understand the real meaning and significance of Drake and Troy in the original story I will avoid unnecessary personal opinions ...
I will have you all read the continuation of the dialogues Anne has that night with The MC.

In my previous post I had stopped here.... but show must go on :cool:

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.05.36.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.05.43.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.06.28.jpg
the masterpiece of writing in this game always makes me stunning!:love:
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.06.49.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.07.03.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.07.10.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.07.29.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.08.14.jpg
asshole fingering AMAZING!!!
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.08.23.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.08.37.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.09.20.jpg
BUT IT IS NOT OVER YET
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.09.59.jpg
her asshole stretched to mew limits... YEAHHHH!:love:
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 12.10.17.jpg
She came for the third time and she is telling this to her husband that is the MC!!!

adding other characters in the Anne cheat path does not make any sense,, becaus...

1) she Loves Tony madly
because she believes that by doing this they will return to love each other more than before

2) there is a reason to cheat only with Martin that for sure will be explained well in Tacos endings.

it is my opinion there are at least 2 big motivations that really make a lot of sense if like me you believe that Anne loves her husband madly:

1) She cheats on her husband with Martin (her father-in-law) because the fact stays in the family.

2) She wants to have an out in case things go wrong, in order to have a chance for revenge in case her husband disappoints her expectations..

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I see it as somewhat ridiculous for Anne to see options, what she has when the story is advanced is a clear addiction to sex, so when she says she loves the MC, Anne will still privilege her addiction like an alcoholic or drug addict would, even When she knows that what she is doing is separating them, she cannot stop and then it brings consequences that are taken advantage of by Robert. We will see in Tacos what happens if she is going to have a balance or if she is going to get out of control like in Tac.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
So according to some, Anna cheats with Martin because it is a family business, so we are normal, but even more, she loves him so much, that in the meantime, a plan B is being created if Tony is not up to it, coincidentally , she doesn't choose one of the others, but the one who has the most money and the cock of a certain level, Anna shows us what great morality she has, then that while she is fucking two who cum inside her, she looks at her husband telling him, that love, fuck, call her stupid, she has fun as the fuck she wants without having the problem of separations and various cocks, see if she's not happy, hahahahaha

Reactions: The_Driver

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Just so, when Anna says that she has already come three times at that moment, I think it's more of an insult and humiliation that she does to MC, as if to tell him, he can do it while your husband can't. hahahah

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
In TAC it is easy for the most to say Anne is a slut while running mods and going alway for the "show all" option.
Well those of you claiming that Anne is a slut should try using different scenarios without mods and you might see that it's the options you as MC go for decide how Anne will react to it.
For an example the club visit.
You as the decision maker will decide what adventure awaits Anne in this scenario: cuckqueen, an adventure with a black guy, a slutty one or last but not leat a faithful one.
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg
Instead of exploring these paths and get a knowledge of the game some repeat saying that Anne is a slut or whore who doesn't respects MC's feelings just because they don't know it better. Up until chapter 14 and without mods there was a structure in the game and the choices the player in the role of the MC made did matter.

Reactions: doccop63

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In fact, Anne is what she is, you can accept it or not, that is your question, even in the dialogues she recognizes that there is a distance between the couple and it is caused because she needs less of the MC to have her sexual adventures when it should be both. more of her and the sex between them decreases a lot regardless of your choice, even when she says she wants to fix it like on the anniversary she ends up doing the opposite, the only reason they are still together is because of Mircom3D and its magical dialogue

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In tac I played all the possible routes but if you remembered content because there was content that you didn't like, that's your question, the route that the developer always wanted us to play is where we never limit Anne's exploration and sexuality regardless of whether we agree or not. No, in tacos Anne is a pressure tool to make the player play how he wants, if we don't share her she won't have as much sex with the mc

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I played all the content that tac had available because he never let my preferences limit my experience, something that you should try to have a more complete opinion of this or any other game, I was also a patron of it from 2018 until the first months of 2021 when I left due to differences What did I have with him, how many years were you financing his game if you say that you know him well?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understood perfectly what you said, you thought it was limited by my tastes, and even mircom3d himself recognized that tac got out of hand and if he turned it into something he didn't want, he had basically transformed Anne into a total whore for pleasing group of patrons and the story went to the background, in tacos he said that he will correct it, we just have to wait

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
A mystery that kills me, how does Anna always have a tight pussy or a closed ass, after having taken that amount of super cocks, her pussy should be torn apart, Mc dances in it with his cock, hahaah

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No, Drake has not sense for the cheating path because
first this is Male protagonist game and it is full of cheating path on the husband side.... because Tony never tells to Anne when he fucks other girl...

and it is senseless also becausethe original story is based on only one ANNE-CHEAT PATH and the only one that Anne fucks on the back of the MC is M-A-R-T-I-N
I hope you understand that my point is based on the original story and as many of you said until Chapter 10 of TAC everything was okay and the path where Anne loves her husband....Anne cheats on her husband is completely avoidable....
we will see what will happen in tacos but I really believe that Tacos will be very similarto the old version but with more scenes never seen to dialogues that will fulminate any doubts to those who accept that her husband can fuck all the women he wants and instead Anne only has to obey and satisfy the cravings of this perverted husband who is....
The story would not make any sense

you quoted me with that post and you was talking about cheating related to Drake and Troy...
I have posted the scene that proves to you that Drake is not part of cheating path.
it is my opinion that Mircom has decided on the rework of the old version precisely because many had advised him that Anne should cheat on her husband with many men and not just Martin.

The dev listened and in fact after chapter 11 there are some men that Anne fucks behind her husband's back....
but as soon as he saw the notes of the original story he tried to save it with the clarifying discussion....
Anne explicitly saying in CH15 that the only one she cheats on her husband with is Martin.

in the following quote there is part of the dev message posted in Feb 2023 related to the rework

THE CHEATING TAG IS RELATED TO THE MC!
it is Tony who fucks almost every hole he meets without telling his wife!
And in the story it makes a lot of sense that sooner or later he deserves an unexpected lesson from his wife

It is you who tries to suggest things in your Sunday post that the author has already discarded and that were the cause of the premature end of the old version.
just for let you know the sense of Drake in this great story:
Drake is the one who allows Anne to tell her husband that she loves anal sex
(it seems that the husband has never had anal sex with his wife, after all, not all men like to fuck asses)

in order for you (all) to understand the real meaning and significance of Drake and Troy in the original story I will avoid unnecessary personal opinions ...
I will have you all read the continuation of the dialogues Anne has that night with The MC.

In my previous post I had stopped here.... but show must go on :cool:

View attachment 3029631
View attachment 3029639 View attachment 3029641
the masterpiece of writing in this game always makes me stunning!:love:
View attachment 3029657 View attachment 3029661
View attachment 3029663 View attachment 3029665 View attachment 3029667
asshole fingering AMAZING!!!
View attachment 3029674 View attachment 3029675
View attachment 3029678
BUT IT IS NOT OVER YET
View attachment 3029680
her asshole stretched to mew limits... YEAHHHH!:love:
View attachment 3029687
She came for the third time and she is telling this to her husband that is the MC!!!

adding other characters in the Anne cheat path does not make any sense,, becaus...

1) she Loves Tony madly
because she believes that by doing this they will return to love each other more than before

2) there is a reason to cheat only with Martin that for sure will be explained well in Tacos endings.

it is my opinion there are at least 2 big motivations that really make a lot of sense if like me you believe that Anne loves her husband madly:

1) She cheats on her husband with Martin (her father-in-law) because the fact stays in the family.

2) She wants to have an out in case things go wrong, in order to have a chance for revenge in case her husband disappoints her expectations..
Again like I said in my post it's fine you think Martin is the only one she cheats on him with cause he is tied to the cheating path. Like I said we have to agree to disagree on who she cheats on him with while you see only Martin as cheating cause he is part of the "cheating path" I see at least 4-6 people should can or does cheat on him with some doesn't matter the path she is on. It feels like you didn't read that part where I said agree to disagree or just ignoring my opinion and trying to prove me wrong you wont change my opinion on that.

The only reason I said Drake make senses to me as an addition to the cheating path in TACOS is if she is on that path more than just Martin and Ryan depending on Anne's dialogue choice should be exclusive to that path at least to me. Again let me say it again I personally think she does cheat on him with Ryan based on a certain decision you can make for Anne but I know you dont so we have to agree to disagree. Anways like I was saying I only thought Drake made sense cause it's unknown how DRE is gonna come into TACOS as of now and Drake is the only one that came to mind she sleep with multiple times without Tony being around. While I know Tony is around for almost everytime with DRE difference is DRE feels like he could be a 2nd love in TAC but it's unkown to me how he is going to be handled in TACOS.I understand you dont agree with it this opinion but I was trying to just share an personal opinion about TACOS for once since you dont like talking about TAC.

Again no need to try to prove me wrong cause you dont agree with me that I see her cheating with more than Martin just Agree to diagree with me like how I have with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I do try to be patient but I have to be grumpy sometimes its in the name.

You are suppose to hate Martin, he is the bad guy lol. On a serious note, it is really low act when a family member fucks a man's wife.
Even though Anne doesn't need to share to have orgasms, she should still be sharing and being honest with her husband out of respect if nothing else. From when Anne takes the airline job in TAC, her respect for her husband is gone and their marriage is done IMO. It will be interesting to see if TACOS will be the same and if so will we have to wait until ch15 to find out the truth?

We've been saying it for a lifetime, but for some it's love if Anna fucks her father-in-law, it's all in the family anyway, so for some families are calm havens where everything is permitted, hahahah

• Haha

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
In TAC it is easy for the most to say Anne is a slut while running mods and going alway for the "show all" option.
Well those of you claiming that Anne is a slut should try using different scenarios without mods and you might see that it's the options you as MC go for decide how Anne will react to it.
For an example the club visit.
You as the decision maker will decide what adventure awaits Anne in this scenario: cuckqueen, an adventure with a black guy, a slutty one or last but not leat a faithful one.
View attachment 3029934 View attachment 3029935 View attachment 3029936
Instead of exploring these paths and get a knowledge of the game some repeat saying that Anne is a slut or whore who doesn't respects MC's feelings just because they don't know it better. Up until chapter 14 and without mods there was a structure in the game and the choices the player in the role of the MC made did matter.

evidently you didn't understand our position on Anna, but on the structure, when it comes to MC you have the variables, but if it happens to Anna, you can't hinder, she opens her legs and he's away, whether he's an 18 year old or a 100 year old, for her she is open to every cock, without being able to object. we don't always blame what we decide with MC, Anna is not a robot sex toy.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Again like I said in my post it's fine you think Martin is the only one she cheats on him with cause he is tied to the cheating path. Like I said we have to agree to disagree on who she cheats on him with while you see only Martin as cheating cause he is part of the "cheating path" I see at least 4-6 people should can or does cheat on him with some doesn't matter the path she is on. It feels like you didn't read that part where I said agree to disagree or just ignoring my opinion and trying to prove me wrong you wont change my opinion on that.

The only reason I said Drake make sense as an addition to the cheating path in TACOS is if she is on that path more than just Martin and Ryan depending on Anne's dialogue choice to me more than should be exclusive to that path at least to me. Again let me say it again I personally think she does cheat on him with Ryan based on a certain decision you can make for Anne but I know you dont so we have to agree to disagree. Anways like I was saying I only thought Drake made sense cause it's unknown how DRE is gonna come into TACOS as of now and Drake is the only one that came to mind she sleep with multiple times without Tony being around. While I know Tony is around for almost everytime with DRE difference is DRE feels like he could be a 2nd love in TAC but it's unkown to me how he is going to be handled in TACOS.I understand you dont agree with it this opinion but I was trying to just share an personal opinion about TACOS for once since you dont like talking about TAC.

Again no need to try to prove me wrong cause you dont agree with me that I see her cheating with more than Martin just Agree to diagree with me like how I have with you.

have you forgotten that during the wedding anniversary trip, she screws her boss, badly at that, so much so that it makes her waver with feelings, and she screws the one in the cabin, even in this case, she doesn't say anything, as she doesn't tell him he tells mc what are the agreements he had to accept to have the holidays.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
You're too focused on the content from chapter14 onwards. The following content was drifting the idea of TAC apart. You have to see the content before that.
There Anne does not act like a slut, she does the thing the player triggered her to do.
For example Drake at beach:
  • She can fuck with Drake
  • She can even do anal with Drake
  • She can tell the story MC
  • She will hide the story from MC
  • and she can deny Drake (staying faithful) without getting an (not early cause it's chapter 9 already) game over
These events gets triggered by the choices the player chooses

I can also agree with you, but Drake is one, the others with whom he fucks where you put them, don't make an example of the drop, we're talking about the whole sea, or rather on the beach, if you accept Drake, then it even becomes an orgy, think a little

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
have you forgotten that during the wedding anniversary trip, she screws her boss, badly at that, so much so that it makes her waver with feelings, and she screws the one in the cabin, even in this case, she doesn't say anything, as she doesn't tell him he tells mc what are the agreements he had to accept to have the holidays.
he is included in that list of 4-6 people she can cheat with only if you make a bad decision but yes I havent forgotten. If I recall it's after that day if she does doesnt screw him is when they have the relationship reset.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It depends on what kind of player you are, if you are a limited player you are clearly going to use a limited version of Anne, and she also makes it clear that she is not the MC's robot, which means that they are going to do things regardless of whether the MC agrees or not.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I played all the available routes, but I prefer the routes where I have more sex scenes available to enjoy it to the fullest, because two things that I am clear about are that I am not the MC and this is a porn game, because I am going to limit myself if I do. With its defects that will be corrected in tacos, it is still a very good game, you should play the full experience, I recommend it

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The only reason I said Drake make sense as an addition to the cheating path in TACOS is if she is on that path more than just Martin and Ryan depending on Anne's dialogue choice to me more than should be exclusive to that path at least to me.
OMG!!! in this thread there are users that loves to repeat the same topic again and again

I perfectly understand your POV... you want more cheating characters on the Anne cheating path but.....
THIS IS SENSELESS!!!

I try to use different words to avoid to be repetitve!

You should know that is the MC that wants her to fuck with strangers and then she will tells to him at the end of the day or when possible.

Do you agree with this?

... now
the game is about an husband (the MC) who for years has thought about sharing his wife with other men!
In this scenario the wife cheating on him makes no sense because he is the one who wants her to cheat on him
... what fucking reason would it make to you if Anne fucks Drake or Troy or whoever you want without telling her husband?
Remember? it is the MC that want that she fuck with strangers and then she will tells to him

Tony said: THE ONLY ONE OFF LIMITS FOR ANNE IS Martin that is her father-in-law

Anne likes to tell her husband who she fucked with and how she was fucked EXCEPT MARTIN!

there is no fucking sense for her to hide from him who was the last group of men BBCs she fucked with!
The only MAN her husband has explicitly told her that she should not fuck WITH is her father!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes