Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What 88standford88 says is true, what mircom3d is looking for is that you do not limit Anne since it is the mc who convinces her to take that step and then if she regrets it it would be very contradictory, the only thing you have to keep in mind is that your decisions do not They create distance between the couple, she is not stupid, she knows when the mc has sex with other women and she makes it clear in the last update, I see it as a positive change in tacos sean cinceros from the beginning

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What 88standford88 says is true, what mircom3d is looking for is that you do not limit Anne since it is the mc who convinces her to take that step and then if she regrets it it would be very contradictory, the only thing you have to keep in mind is that your decisions do not They create distance between the couple, she is not stupid, she knows when the mc has sex with other women and she makes it clear in the last update, I see it as a positive change in tacos sean cinceros from the beginning
Thinking cap on.

Just because a couple opens up their marriage doesn't mean they can jump anyone and everyone. The game already imposes limits on Tony by excluding work colleagues, as many lifestyle couples do. Depending on your choices, Anne is limited when Tony says Martin is off limits. So limits in the game are already imposed, why is Anne not to be limited?

If Tony or Anne says no, it should be no, not argue and be a bitch and the game punish the MC for doing what Anne has already done and what people in the lifestyle often do, impose limits. The Adventurous Couple's communication is poor and definitely not good enough to engage in any lifestyle. Mircom knows that, so what is the devs end goal here? Is it really success?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I agree with you that there have to be limits for the couple to be united but that is not the Mircom3D vision, which wants them not to be limited and at the same time for them to be united, something contradictory for me, at least in tacos it seems that we are going to more control over the story and that Anne is more sincere in knowing what the MC is doing, which can serve as a wake-up call to think about your decisions.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I agree with you that there have to be limits for the couple to be united but that is not the Mircom3D vision, which wants them not to be limited and at the same time for them to be united, something contradictory for me, at least in tacos it seems that we are going to more control over the story and that Anne is more sincere in knowing what the MC is doing, which can serve as a wake-up call to think about your decisions.
I'm looking forward to the journey and the new stuff the dev has planned, especially a certain someone :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
His name starts with the letter K ? :LOL:
Do you think Anne will blacklist her again or will she be more flexible with her?
Will Grumpy run away with the mystery woman in future updates? To find out, don't stop tuning in to the love story the Adventurous Couple :LOL:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So limits in the game are already imposed, why is Anne not to be limited?
Are the limits already imposed?
It doesn't seem to me that in TACOS part 5b the couple ever talked about limits... can you post the screenshot of this dialog from tacos part5a?..
as usual in the comments all of you always confuse and talk about limits that in the story will come at future times and at different times that depend on the path you have chosen to follow...
in tacos at the moment neither of them have talked about limits...
it is the MC goal to share her with others
the cheating path is avoidable also in the old TAC if you don't use the mod :cool:
why is Anne not to be limited?
first of all Anne is not the MC consequently the only way to limit her would be related to the fact that THE MC wants to limit her... But Tony does not want to limit his wife..
HAVE YOU READ THE OVERVIEW?
in fact it is the opposite...it has been YEARS that The MC has been trying to push her to have sex with others.
The only one who shrugged off these ideas for years was Anne.
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
The Adventurous Couple's communication is poor
The communication between them is enough because they are not a newlywed couple...their relationship has lasted since they were 18 and now that it has been 8 years (3 of college engagement + 5 of marriage)
Anne is not the MC

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I believe it is the author's purpose to lead you to choose the wrong path, and even in Tacos there is the same style as in the following choice...
I could maybe agree with some of this being the author purpose to lead you to choose the wrong path as I cant recall every instance of bad branching without a replay. But some of it is clearly bad branching or just a mistake. What I mean by this I noticed there was some instances where the game assumed something happened that didn't. I'll give an example now from memory but first I will say there is a chance I'm wrong just because im mixing character's up but im 90% sure on this one.
In TAC when you control Anne you can decline to Drakes's advances and not have sex with him on the beach. Then I recall Anne talking about "having fun" with Drake with Tony. As well as I believe she mentions the spa scene way later with Drake as well but he only invites her to the Spa if you have fun with him on the beach.

Those example are but I mean by bad branching but like I said some of it could be done on purpose like you said. Like when Tony is faithful and Anne assumes Tony has been with other women which is totally believable and I could see being done on purpose. But that scene still feels like some bad branching mistakes in it . What bugs me about that scene is Tony doesn't get the option to tell Anne he hasn't been with any other women which is whatever but the thing that bugged me the most if I recall correctly I think Tony's inner thoughts assumes he wasn't faithful yet he was on my game.

first of all Anne is not the MC consequently the only way to limit her would be related to the fact that THE MC wants to limit her... But Tony does not want to limit his wife..
HAVE YOU READ THE OVERVIEW?
in fact it is the opposite...it has been YEARS that The MC has been trying to push her to have sex with others.
The only thing id argue with this statement is perhaps limiting / denying Anne is another playstyle of consequences that will be more than a simple Game Over in TACOS. Since the game does give us the option would make sense especially after playing TAC it feels most of the time you can deny her without a game over.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is true that tac has some dialogues with inconsistencies but these become more noticeable if you played the game with the mods regardless of whether you used its advantages or not, what mircom3d wants is for you to be as open as possible then it will depend on whether you can or not, the part Sex was never a problem with me, but rather the distance and secrets that accumulated as a couple.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
good to know not like I play these games with mods anyways but got me curious to do a replay with a mod to see how much more noticeable it becomes.

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The game goal is sharing/swinging your wife with others...
there is also an included path were she can cheat on her husband but it is total avoidable.
...except for some error in the old version the not cheating path after CH10/11 of the dead version that will be for sure corrected in the new TACOS...
in this game there is not a faithful romance path in any case...
only cheating is avoidable if the player is able to understand the goal of this great story

The goal is avoid the divorce by continuing to have sex with your wife while she is being shared with other men by her husband...if she tells her husband who she fucked with, even days AFTER it is allowed in the pact...

indeed he is happy to listen to her filming the scenes in his head.

While she is shared with other men by her husband...if she tells her husband who she has fucked with even after days is allowed in the covenant...indeed he is happy to listen to her imagining the scene of her being fucked by others in his head
At the moment in TACOS PART5 the only one who can be unfaithful is ONLY the MC....
But when she finds out could problems come?
I am just sure that new problems will come including the fact that she can decide whether to cheat on him with HER SUPER RICH FATHER-IN-LAW

As you see I am trying to move the discussion toward the new version (TACOS) of this "strange" couple
This story is amazing
they are very young both about 25 years old ...and they love to be adventurous!

perfect receipt to create a masterpiece for adults

PS: I really think cheating path should not be avoidable if the MC started to be unfaithful to Anne by fucking Nicole and other girls (just my 2 cents!)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
In TAC when you control Anne you can decline to Drakes's advances
I do not remmber that there is a character called Drakes
in any case after CH10-11 there are errors in the not cheating path...
But i never play that path... because cheating with Martin path is great!
in any case the only character Anne cheats on her husband is Martin

in this game is not cheating if she tell to her husband she fucked someone! HEVEN AFTER DAYS OR MONTS

and this is clear in the CH15 when the stunning Anne thinks about this in the Uncle Robert Night Club. Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 20.28.30.jpg

she is fucked LOL :p :p :p :p :p

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I do not remaber that there is a character called Drakes
in any case after CH10-11 there are errors in the not cheating path...
But i never play that path... because cheating with Martin path is great!
in any case the only character Anne cheats on her husband is Martin

and this is clear in the CH15 when the stunning Anne thinks about this in the Uncle Robert Night Club. View attachment 3025726

she is fucked LOL :p :p :p :p :p
While we don't agree with one another on who she cheated on the MC with. Drake is the guy that she did anal with for the first time and then the spa scene later if you dont turn him down. I agree to some extent the cheating path is fun especially if it adds drama to the game / story but will always be my second save. Games like this makes me want to be as faithful as I can with both characters even if it goes against the main design as the game haha.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 15 was a low blow that mircom3d gave to many players because it was basically like he didn't give a shit about our decisions during the previous 14 chapters, I was upset when I had to choose between swinger and cuckold when during the game I had activated both and without mods

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Chapter 15 was a low blow that mircom3d gave to many players because it was basically like he didn't give a shit about our decisions during the previous 14 chapters, I was upset when I had to choose between swinger and cuckold when during the game I had activated both and without mods
Yeah im on the fence if I even want to play it. I skimmed through it without context and there is a few things I saw in that I hated and as you said it doesn't respect our choices.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The communication between them is enough because they are not a newlywed couple...their relationship has lasted since they were 18 and now that it has been 8 years (3 of college engagement + 5 of marriage)
Anne is not the MC
My comment was direct at Leongen's comments and were questions. You completely missed the point as always. I will answer this one comment, but I'm ignoring your other comments.

After 8yrs their communication should be better and more, not less. Communication should develop and improve, not get worse. In TAC there shouldn't be a reset of their relationship to reveal their secrets because there should not have been any secrets to reveal between them if they communicated ENOUGH with each other. Their communication is poor and not ENOUGH regardless of how many years they have been together. It is NOT ENOUGH because if it was enough their wouldn't be any secrets between them and we know Anne still lies about Martin!!!! That is NOT GOOD ENOUGH communication.

I know you will disagree because you can't stand a negative comment about this game, that doesn't make me wrong. Lets go back to ignoring each other as I have had ENOUGH of arguing with you about TAC and TACOS.

Have a wonderful day Stanford

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My comment was direct at Leongen's comments and were questions. You completely missed the point as always. I will answer this one comment, but I'm ignoring your other comments.

After 8yrs their communication should be better and more, not less. Communication should develop and improve, not get worse. In TAC there shouldn't be a reset of their relationship to reveal their secrets because there should not have been any secrets to reveal between them if they communicated ENOUGH with each other. Their communication is poor and not ENOUGH regardless of how many years they have been together. It is NOT ENOUGH because if it was enough their wouldn't be any secrets between them and we know Anne still lies about Martin!!!! That is NOT GOOD ENOUGH communication.

I know you will disagree because you can't stand a negative comment about this game, that doesn't make me wrong. Lets go back to ignoring each other as I have had ENOUGH of arguing with you about TAC and TACOS.

for real that's one of the biggest flaws in the game for me as well. While I would be fine with lack of communication if it was only there on the cheating route as that would make a bit more sense especially since a cheating path should bring issues /drama to their relationship. But the fact it doesnt matter which path you are and there is a lack of communication no matter what makes their who relationship that much more frustrating. I don't know about you but to me personally they come off as a loving and wholesome couple when there is no lies in between because none of them knows how to communicate. So yeah that's one of the big things I do hate hope it's better in TACOS yet to play TACOS gonna wait till the next month I think to many AVN's this month I want to play.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I was comparing tac and tacos, there is a very big difference that I noticed, everyone remembers that in tac when you were not playing as mircom3d you got the game over screen at the beginning but in tacos it doesn't happen, why? The answer is simple in tacos mircom3d uses Anne as a pressure tool to make us play the way he wants, for example you don't want that man to have sex well but he's not going to have sex with the mc either, that's why in the game if not we make the story That he wants to block us from having sex with Anne, has anyone else noticed?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Guys with due respect, this game has had its day, its defects have remained the same, this shows the quality of the developer, he only knew how to make something visually better, shorten something, but he didn't always manage to solve problems, despite various criticisms. he tried to make a living from his income. That's all

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Drake is the guy that she did anal with for the first time and then the spa scene later if you dont turn him down.
Drake yes but he is only in the Anne-cheating path

she go with Martin at the beach and next to Martin and Drake path is totally avoidable Drake

in any case when they do the Anniversary vacation in Barbados they will say to each other everything that for one reason or another they had not been able to say to each other in the past.

but we are talking about the ald version that was reworked for errors
and as i said I play only cheating path in the dead version...

But i don't want talk about the old version

Anne cheating path will also be in Tacos soon or later and I look forward to following the "cheat" path again in TACOS.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

oooh Sorry i see just right now your senseless post because i'm ignoring you since weeks
there is a way to show ignored users... and sometime is funny to see how is going on.

I see with pleasure that you agree with me that this couple has been together for more than 8 years ... then each one is free to argue
Anne and Tony decided together to experience open marriage only sexually...they love each other romantically,,, but they work in different places so they can't always tell each other everything...they tell each other everything when they go on vacation

I remind you that we write post in forum and you all (including me) can interact with any post.... and the arguments between you and Leogen have tired me...you two should get a private room :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There is a way to show ignored users -- and sometimes it's fun to see how it's going.
anyway

have a great day!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes