Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
So if I understand correctly, for Anne to become a cuckqueen, you want the MC to be bi-curious, Anne, what would the MC be more excited about with a woman or a man, maybe both in a trysex, Anne would record everything to watch it together while they They make love and a cream for the MC's butt. , If Martín sees what his son does, will he feel guilty thinking that he really screwed up his son's mind? :unsure:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So if I understand correctly, for Anne to become a cuckqueen, you want the MC to be bi-curious, Anne, what would the MC be more excited about with a woman or a man, maybe both in a trysex, Anne would record everything to watch it together while they They make love and a cream for the MC's butt. , If Martín sees what his son does, will he feel guilty thinking that he really screwed up his son's mind? :unsure:
Nope no bi-curious MC required, just more cute girls, lots more cute girls. Martin doesn't feel bad about destroying his son, he is the ultimate asshole. Anne is definitely tri-sexual, she will try anything...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
But Anne will surely, at the end of the story, have sex with everything she comes across without making any difference to their gender and transform the mc into the cuckold king, in order to be able to live up to her, women will not be enough for the mc, he's going to have to sacrifice himself (ass), If the mc goes to furry parties to have sex, will he get over her or maybe she already did it too? :unsure:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Ok, the usual fuckfest. I like sharing/cck situations, but here we are close to sci-fi.
Sci-fi is my fav genre.
We are just having some silly fun, no fictional characters were harmed in our musings.

But Anne will surely, at the end of the story, have sex with everything she comes across without making any difference to their gender and transform the mc into the cuckold king, in order to be able to live up to her, women will not be enough for the mc, he's going to have to sacrifice himself (ass), If the mc goes to furry parties to have sex, will he get over her or maybe she already did it too? :unsure:
You are a sick man Leongen. Time for me to move on, our fun is upsetting the natives and I really need to spend a lot less time on this forum over the next week, commitments await.

• Red Heart

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Ok, the usual fuckfest. I like sharing/cck situations, but here we are close to sci-fi.
forget them... they are talking about a game that does not and will never exist
here from Tacos there is very interesting dialog:
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.25.00.jpg
and what is inside Tony mind?
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.25.16.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.25.27.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.25.36.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.25.57.jpg
Interesting Tony is thinking to have a guest room for friend or family!!!
the guest room will be used for is father in the future?... (but before will be for the Anne step brother Eric?.. with Ryan as friend... with MARTIN???:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.26.20.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.26.52.jpg
They are on the same page!!!
But Tony doesn't know anyone probably because he does a job where he doesn't have many connections and he asks Anne about a friend of her who works in real estate.
It seems that Anne is full of friends, and after all, it could not be otherwise given her loveliness.
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17.27.03.jpg
... so she remembers Mike's name without hesitation but says that he was never really a friend of hers -are we to believe her?
In any case, before long Mike has the couple find a beautiful new apartment and Mike will be thanked with a hot poker game. :cool:

This man (MC) would be completely lost without Anne

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
A more moderate version because it seems like a lot for you would be to kill Martin, take his place and go on a tour traveling around the world where the MC has sex with all the stewardesses and women he meets, we can record ourselves when we do it and send it to Anne but Let him know that we are fine, so she could be a cuckqueen too, what would we do with Martin's body, could we transform it into a rug? :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You got me thinking about Anne having a gangbang with a much of random aliens now.

what would we do with Martin's body, could we transform it into a rug? :unsure:
At the very least have his dick stuffed and transformed into a Dildo for Anne as we know she is secretly a size queen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then have the rest of him stuffed and use him as a human dart board .

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Gentlemen with the utmost respect, but what do you expect from a user who defends the game for 75% of this forum and has Martin as his icon, do you really want to discuss with a Fanboy.

Reactions: sagerock820

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Sorry, having Anna in a purchase negotiation is a real fortune, her pussy has the best purchasing power there is, houses, cars, holidays, call him stupid Mc, surely in the end Anna deceives Martin in order to leave everything to Mc, here's a real loving wife, you find one like that and you're set for life, hahahahaha

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
There is also the option that Anne, with all the power, takes advantage and fires all the women and only hires men to do her sex tours around the world and the MC, seeing the state in which Martin is left, older and impotent due to shock, decides to take him. to a nursing home or take it to a laboratory to experiment with it., the mc can now start a new happy life with kelsie and start a family, Would that be a happy ending?:unsure:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There is also the option that Anne, with all the power, takes advantage and fires all the women and only hires men to do her sex tours around the world and the MC, seeing the state in which Martin is left, older and impotent due to shock, decides to take him. to a nursing home or take it to a laboratory to experiment with it., the mc can now start a new happy life with kelsie and start a family, Would that be a happy ending?:unsure:
Works for me.

Sorry, having Anna in a purchase negotiation is a real fortune, her pussy has the best purchasing power there is, houses, cars, holidays, call him stupid Mc, surely in the end Anna deceives Martin in order to leave everything to Mc, here's a real loving wife, you find one like that and you're set for life, hahahahaha
Interesting, perhaps Anne is the one who seduced Martin in TAC, not the other way around. Both of them are still assholes, but it would be an interesting twist.

there is part5b that was released in the first days of this month ... but it still not here
Is that the end of Ch5 or will we see a Ch5c release? I can't remember where chapters begin and end anymore. I assume you would know.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
A revenge that I always wanted to try, if we put the deodorant label on the superglue and switched to Martin when he used it and if his urethra clogged when he couldn't resist the urge to urinate anymore, would tears of urine come out of his eyes? :unsure:
Yep, Martin's eyeballs would float around his head :LOL:

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes