88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Martin is Anne's business it is only up to Anne if and when to reveal to the MC that she is dating her father-in-law--as you can see in the game the only parts where Anne is the one who chooses without her husband's presence are always related to Martin (all other men are choices of the MC or email activities and she always tells her husband about them like was for Walker)...I don't think there will be any other characters with whom she will be the one to choose otherwise it would become a game with multiple protagonists...and Micom has been very clear in saying that this game is only with a male protagonist....
so Martin can perhaps be an antagonist for the players but the MC will only know about Martin if and when Anne decides to tell her husband about him...
it seems that the developer said that in the far future when Anne is invited by Uncle Robert to his club there will be choices that the player can make to decide how Anne should behave with Uncle (Martin's brother)

here the dev answer about the Uncle Robert club
Question 10:
Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

Mircom3D answer :
"This is far in future but there will be choices as to how she behaves in the club."
Sephiroth_85 not only is your post in Italian like the firsts posts of Leongen but you also misspelled how to quote and the translation in my post is completely wrong
maybe you do not have understand what i wrote
so here is there is the correct tradution for you

Anche in TAC il percorso di imbroglio non è solo legato a Martin
Inoltre, se si scende sotto i 5 punti nella relazione, Anne tradirà l'MC.

what I meant to say in detail is that Anne can seemingly appear to be cheating on her husband with someone other than Martin but the only one she will continue to keep secret even after the clarifying discussion remains Martin and only Martin
So he is definitely the antagonist...because is the wild card that Anne keeps for herself in case her husband is not 100% honest with her.... the fact that her husband has to be 100% honest with her is very important to Anne...she in fact often says this to her husband in difficult times and in many scenes when this kind of lifestyle starts to last longer than she expected.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(all other men are choices of the MC or email activities and she always tells her husband about them
:eek: :ROFLMAO: She doesn't tell him about all the men. :unsure::ROFLMAO:Someone in this thread even has the theory that the creator forgot to add appropriate dialogue on this topic. :ROFLMAO:And Anne told him about it after the game.:unsure: And this will be added in TACOS

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Anne told him about all the men she had sex was behind the MC's back would dedicate an entire chapter to her and there would be no time for a sex scene, but if why would the MC throw her out for being a traitorous fox, where is Kelsie's number? What to tell you the good news? :unsure:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This thread is full of users who keep ranting and want to derail the discussion on a story that is not in the OP's game of this thread they just write about nonsense ignoring all the overview presentations and even the dialogue that the author has written! I, to avoid being inundated with constant notifications day and night, since the majority of your posts are rambling nonsensical opinions. And when I want I take a look at the ones I ignore just for laughs. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe I will come back but only when I want to... and only to answer questions about the real game of this thread and from new users

Have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody play game “Christina” by this same dev? I can’t find it on F95.
here’s the description:
Game 2

Christina

Christina grew up with her family in a small town up in Northern Alberta.{p}She has recently graduated from law school and has now moved away from friends and family to Vancouver.

Her parents have always been supportive of her ambitions and continue to support her any way they can. Christina is very close to her parents. She has an older brother who plays professional Baseball for a team in Seattle. Christina is 24 years old and has focused her entire post secondary and early adulthood to school and her career! She’s never had an interest in pursuing any relationships or having sexual contact with another person because her whole life she care only for her career. Now, let’s see how Christina’s journey will play out………

Play the game and have fun!

Check it out —

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it will not be here before it will became for Silver or maybe Bronze patreon
I suggest yu to subscribe in Mircom3D Patreon page!
Anybody play game “Christina” by this same dev? I can’t find it on F95.
here’s the description:
Game 2

Christina

Christina grew up with her family in a small town up in Northern Alberta.{p}She has recently graduated from law school and has now moved away from friends and family to Vancouver.

Her parents have always been supportive of her ambitions and continue to support her any way they can. Christina is very close to her parents. She has an older brother who plays professional Baseball for a team in Seattle. Christina is 24 years old and has focused her entire post secondary and early adulthood to school and her career! She’s never had an interest in pursuing any relationships or having sexual contact with another person because her whole life she care only for her career. Now, let’s see how Christina’s journey will play out………

Play the game and have fun!

Check it out —
it is only for patreon supporters!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
it will not be here before it will became for Silver or maybe Bronze patreon
I suggest yu to subscribe in Mircom3D Patreon page!

it is only for patreon supporters!
Yeah I’m not a patron of tacos but iam for “celestial novels” game and this was shown as a cross promotion to try out there game, but of course you have to subscribe to mircom too which is pretty tacky because other cross promotion games the link took you to a free download of their game to play

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah I’m not a patron of tacos but iam for “celestial novels” game and this was shown as a cross promotion to try out there game, but of course you have to subscribe to mircom too which is pretty tacky because other cross promotion games the link took you to a free download of their game to play
Are you complain fr the Mircom3D policy?

All Developers are free to do what they want with their own jobs :cool:.. but all jobs must be paid!

there is this game in patreon that was CROSS PROMOTED ABOUT AN OUR AGO! Ireceived the email

the title is Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn
This game is amazing i really suggest you to download it!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are you complain fr the Mircom3D policy?

All Developers are free to do what they want with their own jobs :cool:.. but all jobs must be paid!

there is this game ne that was CROSS PROMOTED ABOUT AN OUR AGO!

the title is Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn
This game is amazing i really suggest you to download it!
That’s the celestial novels game that I’m a patron of already :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That’s the celestial novels game that I’m a patron of already :ROFLMAO:
I Have that game too from about 3 days.. it is in F95
they needs promotion they are starting .. great music... great storyline!

Check the youtube presentation
of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn...it is AMAZING!

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
CH 15 When will the new days come?
There isnt one he started TACOS the rework after that. I'm not sure if TACOS is better or not yet ive only skimmed through it but not played it. While it's still to early to tell so far it looks promising from what I skimmed through doesn't look like there is any forced cheating as of yet and looks like it might respect player choice a bit .

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Maybe someone confuses the factor by confessing to MC that she didn't say it with some men she was with, but she didn't mention the names, just a summary, if she found someone where Anna specifies the names she was with, maybe she doesn't even remember them all , another nice point, the title and the premise talks about an open couple who wants to revive their relationship in bed, but this goes into contradiction with the rest of the story where someone claims that it is MC who only has the fetish, then something is wrong square, if they have problems they should both interact with strangers to find everything, but strangely, only Anna has the record of solo fucks, with MC present they can be counted on one hand, and in 3 of these MC watches while Anna does gang bangs , just like on the beach, then the amazing and ridiculous thing, Anna asks Mc for honesty, really someone professes that this is something Anna has the right to do, she keeps her Father-in-law in secrecy as a reserve if Mc is not 100% honest with her %, but someone is sure that she feels well, a woman who has been given the pass to have fun, even omits some fucks, supports her father-in-law, allows herself to demand honesty from Mc, guys, someone isn't well, this sentence should be enough to understand what level of play we have, hahahahahah
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes