r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
...this sentence should be enough to understand what level of play we have, hahahahahah
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Quite the opposite. This one sentence from you contains 1085 characters without even setting a punctuation, lol.
Expression and sense leave much to be desired.
Furthermore about which game release are you even talking about...:ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Quite the opposite. This one sentence from you contains 1085 characters without even setting a punctuation, lol.
Expression and sense leave much to be desired.
Furthermore about which game release are you even talking about...:ROFLMAO:
I have ignored him since the first day he posted here ... and to be honest I have ignored all users who write about a game and a story that has nothing to do with TAC that is in this thread ... they only post what is inside their sick head.
They hate women who are free to choose who they sleep with because they are probably frustrated by their constant failures with relationships with strong women with perfect, sexy bodies like Anne ... and they settle for women (or maybe gays?) who are often unattractive or fat so they can be sure they are not cuckolded
They are afraid of strong, intelligent women
They will never be able to have a story with a strong girl like Anne!

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't understand why some continue to insist that Anne having a lot of sex is the problem in the couple when the real problem that may exist between them is the lies and distance that both can create, give Anne a break because we still don't know how she will act in tacos When Martín Ajala appears we will have several options to try different routes

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
the real problem that may exist between them is the lies and distance that both can create,
Both of them never create distance between them in any scene of TAC bc they are on the same page.
Tony ask her to fuck with other men and she is doing what her husband asked to do

you are constantly repeating to yourself in almost all of your thousands of meaningless posts
you are just telling yourself a story that is not written in the game

Check it out... it's just a scene that I randomly opened now
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 15.16.59.jpg
Good Morning
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 15.17.15.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 15.17.29.jpg
Tony want watch her with Kenny so now he ask her about Kenny just because he love to receive photos on his phone with his wife fucked by Kenny...
Is that what being distant means to you?

this means being intimately close even when for work or other reasons they are physically distant
They are close in soul--they are soul mates

They are always intimately close when Anne fucks other men because he's the one who wants the photos the videos and when that's not possible he closes his eyes as Anne's sensual voice tells how she felt as they stuck their dicks in her holes...
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 15.17.42.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 15.17.53.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 15.18.15.jpg

They are always intimately close....but they each have their own jobs...so they can't be together all the time like two lovebirds:cool:
(what a boring game would be if they was always like little lovebirds)

Fuck, they have been married for more than 5 years...they will never again be the lovebirds they were in their first year..I have told you this many times and you keep spouting this bullshit
we still don't know how she will act in tacos When Martín Ajala appears we will have several options to try different routes
you don't know
i know perfectly how the original story is and it is not like you are hoping that will be!

in TAC THERE ARE ALREADY DIFFERENT ROUTES you just have to be mad at Martin... BUT THIS IS ONLY ANNE'S CHOICE

In TAC they are so close in a way that they cannot be more closer in Tacos
the story is written and it is very similar.... Martin (you are obsessed) will come later in the story timeline only because there are many more scenes in Tacos...
But the plot is identical
in Tac there were problems after chapter 11 (you should know this) and they are not connected with martin who in the old game arrives in the seventh chapter

Sorry i didn't have to click today to see the posts of those i ignore...
go ahead and write and spout your repetitive craps because now I go back to ignoring you.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
88stanford88 is your problem, if you decide to ignore me I have no problem discussing any topic of the title with you or with any member of the forum, which makes it clear to me that you cannot stand someone having a different opinion than yours. and for some reason you disrespect them with insults, I hope that one day you understand that it is not the way to get along with the other members and can have a healthy discussion where you accept and respect each other's opinion even when they disagree.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
88stanford88 is your problem, if you decide to ignore me I have no problem discussing any topic of the title with you or with any member of the forum, which makes it clear to me that you cannot stand someone having a different opinion than yours. and for some reason you disrespect them with insults, I hope that one day you understand that it is not the way to get along with the other members and can have a healthy discussion where you accept and respect each other's opinion even when they disagree.
It's not a matter of agreeing... you are writing about a story that doesn't exist... if the couple were as distant as you say I would agree... but this couple is close... they love each other and they are always very close and they tell each other intimate things!
You are saying that the couple is distant from each other and that is completely false... they talk about sex she even tells him when they fuck her in the ass... how is it possible to be distant and tell such intimate things to the other beloved partner?
She tells to him because she knows that her husband love this and she loves this too
they love each other

I respect you as a person but precisely because I respect you I am pointing out that what you wrote is completely false
This is the closest couple of all I know.. no wife would tell her husband that she likes to take it in the ass from another man....
distant wives would never say such things to their husband.

They are on the same wavelength
Hubby wants wife to fuck other men and wife knows hubby likes to watch her fucked by other men ... they are not distant they are exactly the opposite of being distant and they are on the same page ... they cannot be closer than they are in TAC in this adventure ...
Will there be problems?
definitely there but these problems are not there at the moment in Tacos ...
she fucks everyone: Mike and soon there will be Eric, Ryan and other strangers, waiters amd pizza guy but problems will come after many months of this lifestyle...
I can't wait to see when that problems within the couple will start

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What I wanted to clarify to licoriglianese is that it is not the sex that Anne has that will overcome the couple but the distance and the lies or secrets that can accumulate as the story progresses, something that happened in Tac and Anne recognized that she was becoming in trouble for the couple (Ironic that she says Anne), and I still don't know how this situation is going to be addressed in tacos when the story is advanced, I hope you understand

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I know that Martín bothers a lot of people and I understand it but a character that always bothered me a lot was Andrew because he wants to have sex with Anne but he doesn't want the MC to have sex with his wife, it always seemed to me like a lack of support from Anne towards the mc that she will not reject Andrew even has a threesome with the couple excluding the mc, even when he brings a wine she rejects him for her husband, after we agree to take Walker he shows up at Anne's door to have sex with her, for me the logical thing would have been for Anne to reject Andrew until he changes his mind and wants to share his wife with the MC, I hope that in Tacos we have the option of pressuring Andrew to share his wife or for Anne to reject him for being an insecure husband about his wife

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
but how romantic are MC and Anna, they are two hearts and 100 cocks, but it's important that they are spiritually united, that Anna then fucks every cock that comes by, because her husband forces her to do it, in fact it doesn't appear in the game that Anna refuses, on the contrary , he also works overtime because his husband tells him to fuck other men, it seems right to me, Anna is an object owned by Mc according to some in the forum, so he must accept what MC asks of him, perhaps because MC has a cock problem, rightly their great love is much stronger than all the men with whom Anna fucks and tells him that she enjoys it a lot with them, not to mention MC's magnanimous father, the great Martin, a man who sacrifices himself for his son, wants good luck to the son who takes away his first girl, and now he fucks and is Anna's lover, but anyway we are all in the family, you can by DNA descent, fuck Martin or Mc in the end it doesn't change, the blood is the same, but the the important thing is when Mc and Anna meet lovingly in the evening, it's like all couples who love each other talk about their days, in this case, Anna tells with loving fervor how many beautiful cocks she tasted today for Mc's sake so in the end I sleep happily and cuckolds, yes, just a couple who love each other.

• Angry
Reactions: Joratox

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What I wanted to clarify to licoriglianese is that it is not the sex that Anne has that will overcome the couple but the distance and the lies or secrets that can accumulate as the story progresses, something that happened in Tac and Anne recognized that she was becoming in trouble for the couple (Ironic that she says Anne), and I still don't know how this situation is going to be addressed in tacos when the story is advanced, I hope you understand
The problem that will destroy this couple is dishonest communication. By the end of TAC they are not communicating well, their communication is dishonest and when Anne pushes for them to be honest about everything she still lies. That is not a healthy relationship I don't care what anyone says. How anyone can say this is the perfect couple is delusional. Anne isn't pleasing her husband, she is pleasing herself otherwise she wouldn't keep secrets.

PS Hope all is well with you and your lovely wife Lenongen

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You are right Grumpy in what you are saying but it seems that some do not understand what they are playing at, it is dishonesty that can end a couple, not the sex they have with other people with the exception of Martin and even then I do not think they will separate for him but yes for the lies

What it has to do with me, we are very good, the only problem I have is my plans to prevent her from becoming a cuckold like Tony, they are failing miserably, I feel like the coyote from Looney Tunes. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't understand why some continue to insist that Anne having a lot of sex is the problem in the couple when the real problem that may exist between them is the lies and distance that both can create, give Anne a break because we still don't know how she will act in tacos When Martín Ajala appears we will have several options to try different routes
I agree we can see this when she lies about the beach hut when asked if she had fun. It felt like she was purposely trying to make some distance between them without ever knowing the reason why. Even the few guys she doesnt ever tell the him about before their reset ( even if not on the cheating path) feels like she is the one that is creating the distance between them. To me it seemed like their poor communication skills just made it easier for her to make that distance. Tho Tony is equally at fault since if you do decide to mess around he only ever tells her about 1 or 2 people then stops.

Tho my first playthrough Tony was faithful so her creating some distance between them in the later parts of the game without knowing why felt really bad to me. Since when they do do just have that relationship reset I never felt like we got to know the reason behind why Anne's behavior's started to change all of a sudden or if we did I forgot. Doesnt help the fact such an important talk was just something that happened offscreen and not one we actually see.

So to me it really feels like the lies, dishonesty and the lack of communication will be the end of this couple even on a faithful path or at least wouldnt make sense to me they have a happy ending unless something changes in TACOS.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You are right Grumpy in what you are saying but it seems that some do not understand what they are playing at, it is dishonesty that can end a couple, not the sex they have with other people with the exception of Martin and even then I do not think they will separate for him but yes for the lies

What it has to do with me, we are very good, the only problem I have is my plans to prevent her from becoming a cuckold like Tony, they are failing miserably, I feel like the coyote from Looney Tunes. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Oh it was nothing to do with you my friend, I was just taking the opportunity to say hello. I have been busy of late (visitors and work) and time has been too limited to spend much time here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Oh it was nothing to do with you my friend, I was just taking the opportunity to say hello. I have been busy of late (visitors and work) and time has been too limited to spend much time here.
I miss you brother Grumpy and I understand you very well, one of the reasons why I started playing titles is because of my lack of time between work, family and some extras that I do, I don't have much time, at most I play 1 hour a day and it's because I don't sleep much, I played Isabella - Dark Paths but I couldn't connect, it's very cute, did you try the babysitters game?

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I agree we can see this when she lies about the beach hut when asked if she had fun. It felt like she was purposely trying to make some distance between them without ever knowing the reason why. Even the few guys she doesnt ever tell the him about before their reset ( even if not on the cheating path) feels like she is the one that is creating the distance between them. To me it seemed like their poor communication skills just made it easier for her to make that distance. Tho Tony is equally at fault since if you do decide to mess around he only ever tells her about 1 or 2 people then stops.

Tho my first playthrough Tony was faithful so her creating some distance between them in the later parts of the game without knowing why felt really bad to me. Since when they do do just have that relationship reset I never felt like we got to know the reason behind why Anne's behavior's started to change all of a sudden or if we did I forgot. Doesnt help the fact such an important talk was just something that happened offscreen and not one we actually see.

So to me it really feels like the lies, dishonesty and the lack of communication will be the end of this couple even on a faithful path or at least wouldnt make sense to me they have a happy ending unless something changes in TACOS.
What I never understood is why Anne did it if the mc was never going to be an obstacle for her to have sex with other men with the exception of Martin, even when she does it and confesses (a part) he forgives her, I hope that in tacos Anne's attitude be different and she be more honest with the mc and does not want to distance herself like in tac, because for me the game makes more sense if they are together sharing the experience

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
What I never understood is why Anne did it if the mc was never going to be an obstacle for her to have sex with other men with the exception of Martin, even when she does it and confesses (a part) he forgives her, I hope that in tacos Anne's attitude is different and she is more honest with the mc and does not want to distance herself like in tac, because for me the game makes more sense if they are together sharing the experience
TACOS spa scene does not instill confidence about Anne's attitude...

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes