karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Does this waitress appear in any sex scenes in the game?
I didn't play because the wife is not to my taste.
The waitress sure is though!:p

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Not yet, but does in the near future!:)
If you plan to repeat the scene where the MC goes to visit her and they are both in the apartment and they ask her who has the better ass, this scene could end in a threesome because as long as you have not done in tac, as it would be to determine the winner it would be elasticity of the anus one of them? :unsure:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Has the writing gotten any better or is it still just the wife fucks everything she meets?
I say it's gotten a bit better since they actually set some ground rules and talked about Martin before he ever shows up in the last update. Not sure by how much better it is overall as I only skimmed through it as I'm waiting for 1-2 more update before I play TACOS for real. but I doubt it will get alot better my guess just small improvements in area's.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I say it's gotten a bit better since they actually set some ground rules and talked about Martin before he ever shows up in the last update. Not sure by how much better it is overall as I only skimmed through it as I'm waiting for 1-2 more update before I play TACOS for real. but I doubt it will get alot better my guess just small improvements in area's.
My hope for the game is that you can turn down guys and if Tony does it Annie doesn’t get all pissed. Also it would be nice if Annie said no a couple of times herself. That leads her more into a wife instead of a turbo slut.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5b + WT by LightmanP + Gallery mod by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 375 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Has the writing gotten any better or is it still just the wife fucks everything she meets?
My wife does what I (as MC) ask her to do
This is a male protagonist game with a very well vritten story

You can just play the prologue and you will see that My wife and I have decided to be adventurous bc our relationship after 5+ year of marriage is no more good on the sex life side.

Everything my wife does is currently exactly what I want as MC

there are brand new scenes and event that was not in the previous version and dialogues are totally rewritten in order to add the communication between the couple that was not so deep in the dead old version.

Tacos is better than ever now

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
My wife does what I (as MC) ask her to do
This is a male protagonist game with a very well vritten story

You can just play the prologue and you will see that My wife and I have decided to be adventurous bc our relationship after 5+ year of marriage is no more good on the sex life side.

Everything my wife does is currently exactly what I want as MC

there are brand new scenes and event that was not in the previous version and dialogues are totally rewritten in order to add the communication between the couple that was not so deep in the dead old version.

Tacos is better than ever now
Are you really pretending to be Tony now?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
My wife makes me believe that I do what I say, but being MC a cuckolded idiot, I cheerfully believe it and all the players take the piss out of me, I wanted an adventurous life, in fact I became a big deer with beautiful antlers and all the hunters hunt me like a trophy, more adventurous than that, hahahahahaha

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not even kidding when I say it would be a hoot if some enterprising forum member wanted to assume the persona of Anne just for the shits and giggles. I think that she would have much more interesting things to... share.
the forum member you are talking about must be a girl with a similar story of (as MC) my wife Anne i suppose!
this would be great!

AnnefromTacos

Dec 2, 2023
yes now I understand that is better to play this game by identify myself in the MC
because I had a very similar story in my life!

thanks for your interest in me!
I find it very interesting that now that the dev appears to be putting more control of this game into the hands of the player that you now identify as Tony and no longer his dad. Could it be that you fear that the players might ignore my adventures with Martin. Its no wonder with a hubby like Tony I would rather have other dick than his. He is a pathetic cuck looser who didn't know when he had a good thing going.
Yes before I met Tony in school I was a bit of a wild girl but when I met Tony I decided to put my wild party days behind me and be a good loyal wife. I fell head over heals for him and loved him dearly. Alas after a few years of marriage our sex life became a bit stale. Tony had suggested opening up our marriage but I was worried that I would go back to my old ways. Alas Tony wore me down and I caved in. He treated me to a weekend away at a spa so I decided to do what he has been asking me to do for a while and show him what he would be letting himself in for. I was sure that after that weekend he would give up on his stupid idea and we would carry on as a normal couple.
How wrong I was he loved every moment of that weekend no matter how awefull I was to him.
Now he has awoken that beast in me. As much I have tried to forget about my past my simp of a husband seams determined push me down that path. I have done a few things since that weekend at the spa in the hopes that it would satiate his desire but alas it only encourages him more.
We are going on holiday soon and I fear that if we continue this path whilst on holiday there will be no way back. Maybe if I go full on slut this will be the wakeup call that he needs. Who knows. We shall soon see with the next update of this remarkable game.

Let me know what you guys think

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Let's hope you're on par with Anne because you have to understand that she is very sexual, open-minded and fun, the only thing I hope is that you're not 88stanford88 with another account because it would be very strange and disgusting because he already uses Tony at this moment
Nothing that person does would surprise me anymore

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes