Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game is such a lack luster letdown for 88stanford88, who just joined fkking his cheating wife
when he accidentally found her giving a Bj to his band mate - seems bros before hoes is not
applied anywhere, leat of all in this game, where Tony never does the smart decent act
88stanford88 did in his actual life, yet he could not save the marriage either.

like in Miami Vice series pointing their guns at Anne's ass where she is dressed like Madonna, it could be interesting
1700933420164.png
Bulls in most games and especially here are literally brain dead and knucklehead assholes all the time.
There be no actual excitement to be found in their dead minds.
1700933444105.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
et's see if I understand in the presentation of Tacos there should be the MC and Drake with clothes like in Miami Vice series pointing their guns at Anne's ass where she is dressed like Madonna, it could be interesting it could even be a special, there could be where they kill Martin as the villains of the series ?:unsure:
wrong time to check the posts of people I ignore ...I always read things that have nothing to do with the story of me and my wife. :)
For you it may not be important but for mircom3d it should be, that's why it seems that he is experienced, because he must know in order for his product to be marketed to a larger audience he must improve everything possible to sell his game on steam, gog, epic, he knows that he will have strong competition because no matter how good his story is, it could be overshadowed by titles with very high quality animations thanks to tool updates
Again with the animations talk-talk???
Have you seen the update times of games like Anne Exciting Affections? (about 2 updates year that is acceptable in a game never reworked and at the half of the second season.

the animations have to be top quality or it's better not to make them...
the developer of AEA can afford to hire experts in 3D animation...

for now instead Mircom just has to be on time with the promises made since this is the third rework and no one would forgive him for not meeting the promised schedule release time.

nd there will be time after completing Tacos, and reaching a similar number of supporters as DeepSleep, to hire a 3D animation expert to create a special edition of Tacos with 3D animations...
In the meantime, Mircom will also be able to begin continuing development of Christina
I'm fine with bad animation if the characters and story are good enough they make up for it since I know animations isnt easy for every dev to learn.
yes but it is not a problem of BAD animations
Today the minimum quality animation must be like AEA that is game that started in the same year of this one!
BETTER DO NOT ADD ANIMATIONS THAT LOOKS WORSE THAT THE ONES WAS IN THE OLD TAC

This is my little advise for the

if you add animation they must be on top

I already said that would be great to have A FULL "PANORAMA 3D" of Anne when she wears a new dress--
similar to those in "Anne's Exciting Affection" or the great "Special Request"... if you can't make them for now complete the story...then you can always make a special edition.

imagine what an animation 3D panorama would be where the camera pans from the bottom to the top and circling around Anne's body from the front to the back in all angles of the dress she wore for dinner at the restaurant
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 18.54.28.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 18.54.54.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 19.01.48.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 18.55.38.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 19.01.14.jpg

The animation required in 2023 are with the camera is smoothly moving and the model is on the center of the screen.

So for me..
1) for first complete this game that is full ready
2) than there will be time to release a "special extra edition of Tacos 3d animated" while Christina is in working progress too!

Last edited:
Reactions: modeek

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm fine with bad animation if the characters and story are good enough they make up for it since I know animations isnt easy for every dev to learn. Which to me this game is more of a guilty pleasure that's enjoyable and nothing more. But when I see a animation that isnt just bad but cringeworthy and makes you laugh like the treadmill one it makes me wonder why was that one even included. Since he had to know that one lacked quality but on a large margin than the rest. But at the end of the day not a huge deal to me, just makes me question it.
Good points. I thought it works in the gym in TACOS as a comedy device. Animation is time consuming for devs and IMO rarely worth it. I usually just skip through animations. I prefer to read a good erotic story with renders myself and no animation as animations can disrupt the pacing of the story for me. Anne with a zillion guys in TAC got boring but there was enough other side things going on to keep my interest such as Tony and the office girls and what will happen with Martin and how Tony and Anne will end up as a result.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Good points. I thought it works in the gym in TACOS as a comedy device. Animation is time consuming for devs and IMO rarely worth it. I usually just skip through animations. I prefer to read a good erotic story with renders myself and no animation as animations can disrupt the pacing of the story for me. Anne with a zillion guys in TAC got boring but there was enough other side things going on to keep my interest such as Tony and the office girls and what will happen with Martin and how Tony and Anne will end up as a result.
What it has to do with the 3dcg animations depends on who does it because Daz is very good, the story part besides Kelsie and Chloe would be interesting if the mc had new companions who did not appear in Tac working with him to create new stories secondary, maybe Anne 2 would be strange or exciting? :unsure:

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
wrong time to check the posts of people I ignore ...I always read things that have nothing to do with the story of me and my wife. :)

Again with the animations talk-talk???
Have you seen the update times of games like Anne Exciting Affections? (about 2 updates year that is acceptable in a game never reworked and at the half of the second season.

the animations have to be top quality or it's better not to make them...
the developer of AEA can afford to hire experts in 3D animation...

for now instead Mircom just has to be on time with the promises made since this is the third rework and no one would forgive him for not meeting the promised schedule release time.

nd there will be time after completing Tacos, and reaching a similar number of supporters as DeepSleep, to hire a 3D animation expert to create a special edition of Tacos with 3D animations...
In the meantime, Mircom will also be able to begin continuing development of Christina

yes but it is not a problem of BAD animations
Today the minimum quality animation must be like AEA that is game that started in the same year of this one!
BETTER DO NOT ADD ANIMATIONS THAT LOOKS WORSE THAT THE ONES WAS IN THE OLD TAC

This is my little advise for the

if you add animation they must be on top

I already said that would be great to have A FULL "PANORAMA 3D" of Anne when she wears a new dress--
similar to those in "Anne's Exciting Affection" or the great "Special Request"... if you can't make them for now complete the story...then you can always make a special edition.

imagine what an animation 3D panorama would be where the camera pans from the bottom to the top and circling around Anne's body from the front to the back in all angles of the dress she wore for dinner at the restaurant
View attachment 3117763 View attachment 3117764
View attachment 3117770 View attachment 3117771
View attachment 3117773

The animation required in 2023 are with the camera is smoothly moving and the model is on the center of the screen.

So for me..
1) for first complete this game that is full ready
2) than there will be time to release a "special extra edition of Tacos 3d animated" while Christina is in working progress too!
How do I fix errors on Android, please? So far I have found errors in the January scene

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
How do I fix errors on Android, please? So far I have found errors in the January scene
Depends on the error log!
With nothing more info than android and january, it could be your smartphone has an aversion to the month of january... :rolleyes:

Joke aside, but it would need much more information from your side to help you unless someone else figured it out already.

Reactions: SightlyBrave

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
Depends on the error log!
With nothing more info than android and january, it could be your smartphone has an aversion to the month of january... :rolleyes:

Joke aside, but it would need much more information from your side to help you unless someone else figured it out already.
I appreciate your cooperation. At that scene, the screen becomes black and the application exits

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
Is there an error log available?
In TAC folder or in internal storage/Android/data/com.tac..../
It's hard to recognize that error as January has more than just one scene in this game so far.
Need the exact day, like day 19 or 20, ...
On the 32nd day. Within the latest update

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Sorry I don't use this game in Android so I can't help you but I see the problem is in the scenes with animations that are actually heavy also in my mac.. so you need a very powerful Android phone or tablet to watch the animations for now... And
I see our "Rock" friend was able to replay you in a correct way

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I played a long time ago and quit cause i didn't like de wife looks.
Someone can tell me if it gets any better?

(I don't want to offend anyone, i'm just asking) o/

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

if you don't like how "my" wife looks ... the model is the same.. the husband (me) ;) is the same also... in my avatar you'll see the MC
The new rework is Tacos! part5a is about a little bit more than one month of storyline

you are free to don't like how she looks but i really love her:love:
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 18.55.38.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy and Vlbc

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017

Nothing to apologize for...everyone's taste is different.
You can actually see some of the new images from TACOS on the OP.

Also m4dsk1llz here did some great renders! Anne & Candace

Last edited:

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
Sorry I don't use this game in Android so I can't help you but I see the problem is in the scenes with animations that are actually heavy also in my mac.. so you need a very powerful Android phone or tablet to watch the animations for now... And
I see our "Rock" friend was able to replay you in a correct way
Thank you

This is the scene where the animation starts. The amount of images to load is quite heavy and forces the game to wave the white flag.
Try to skip these scene, if it doesn't work mind the gym at that day.
Thank you.
Yes, I skipped, but the game also crashed, so I chose not to go to the gym

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Didn’t choose to go to the gym. Nothing else worked. Wish I had a better answer but I tried everything else and it just kept crashing. If Mircom comes to this site and happens to read this post, could you please remove the crazy legged runner on the treadmill so us android users can go down the gym path? And before anyone asks I don’t belong to his patreon and the only reason is he doesn’t offer an android option when he releases the game. If he did I would join

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
Didn’t choose to go to the gym. Nothing else worked. Wish I had a better answer but I tried everything else and it just kept crashing. If Mircom comes to this site and happens to read this post, could you please remove the crazy legged runner on the treadmill so us android users can go down the gym path? And before anyone asks I don’t belong to his patreon and the only reason is he doesn’t offer an android option when he releases the game. If he did I would join
A good suggestion, or make it work on the device for a specific short period

KINGSTAG123

Nov 18, 2023
This game has an old abandoned version that is called The Adventurous Couple CH14 full fixed that contains a buit in guide
there is also the start of the season 2 called CH15
but the dev stopped to release new updates for this old version

and he decided to rework the full storyline again from the beginning.
The rework started in March 2023 whit a similar Title that is The Adventurous Couple Original Story
short title is TACOS!

for the guide I only suggest you to read the dialogues

Obviously in the CH14 + EP2 CH 15 you will find more content .. up to about 6/7 months of storyline

the new version comes with additional scenes and better renders but the story line content is around the 5th week of the adventure

you'r free to start downloading what you prefer... the ch14 has more content and can give you a deep immersion in the story but that version has a lot of days without scene and sometime the story skip days, weeks and maybe months and go to the marriage anniversary vacation at the barbados a little bit too fast!...

thank you so much

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes