88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
at now that the dev appears to be putting more control of this game into the hands of the player that you now identify as Tony and no longer his dad.
I find it very interesting that now that the dev appears to be putting more control of this game into the hands of the player that you now identify as Tony and no longer his dad.
it is not like that
I decided to play identifying myself as Tony because it is the best way for me.... I nw my wife better than you for sure

but in any case is just an Avatar

When my avatar was the Martin pics I always suggest you and other uusers to NOT IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN TONY

I never say that i was playng the game as i was Martin... because in the real life my dad is dead since many years!

Could it be that you fear that the players might ignore my adventures with Martin. Its no wonder with a hubby like Tony I would rather have other dick than his. He is a pathetic cuck looser who didn't know when he had a good thing going.
Yes before I met Tony in school I was a bit of a wild girl but when I met Tony I decided to put my wild party days behind me and be a good loyal wife. I fell head over heals for him and loved him dearly. Alas after a few years of marriage our sex life became a bit stale. Tony had suggested opening up our marriage but I was worried that I would go back to my old ways. Alas Tony wore me down and I caved in. He treated me to a weekend away at a spa so I decided to do what he has been asking me to do for a while and show him what he would be letting himself in for. I was sure that after that weekend he would give up on his stupid idea and we would carry on as a normal couple.
How wrong I was he loved every moment of that weekend no matter how awefull I was to him.
Now he has awoken that beast in me. As much I have tried to forget about my past my simp of a husband seams determined push me down that path. I have done a few things since that weekend at the spa in the hopes that it would satiate his desire but alas it only encourages him more.
We are going on holiday soon and I fear that if we continue this path whilst on holiday there will be no way back. Maybe if I go full on slut this will be the wakeup call that he needs. Who knows. We shall soon see with the next update of this remarkable game.
too much confusion in your head pal :ROFLMAO:
Let me know what you guys think
I think you are OT:cool:
and i think your account is an Alt account of someone of the TAC-Trolls
welcome in my black list!

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very nice VN, love the hotwife, love also how some cuck scenes doesn't turn on the cuck path. Though I'm sad if you as MC pick another girl it close paths with some you already started, like with Nicole I wanted to go further but because I skipped one moment the path seems closed now. Also noticed if open a new path with another girl it closes off other opened paths with girls. Seems like Anne can be with any guy you let her, but minute you pick another girl it kinda stick to one girl. Not that I complain, I sure love the January path, but would been nice if Nicole was still there too and maybe some future girls too who knows.
Anne is sure one hot sexy babe, I love most scenes with her and other guys, it funny though how some guys are failures lol, like Vincent the waiter, man he couldn't hold in till she had her fun, such a loser. Anyway, I sure love the VN especialy how she stays dedicated to her husband the MC and look forward to more updates, I bet Punta Cana going be a hell of a ride for her.

Reactions: 88stanford88

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Very nice VN, love the hotwife, love also how some cuck scenes doesn't turn on the cuck path. Though I'm sad if you as MC pick another girl it close paths with some you already started, like with Nicole I wanted to go further but because I skipped one moment the path seems closed now. Also noticed if open a new path with another girl it closes off other opened paths with girls. Seems like Anne can be with any guy you let her, but minute you pick another girl it kinda stick to one girl. Not that I complain, I sure love the January path, but would been nice if Nicole was still there too and maybe some future girls too who knows.
Anne is sure one hot sexy babe, I love most scenes with her and other guys, it funny though how some guys are failures lol, like Vincent the waiter, man he couldn't hold in till she had her fun, such a loser. Anyway, I sure love the VN especialy how she stays dedicated to her husband the MC and look forward to more updates, I bet Punta Cana going be a hell of a ride for her.
Everytime time I see this name punta cana... I read it as "puta can" . :ROFLMAO:

deneme123t546456

Sep 23, 2023
Then pay for it. The least you can do is wait for it and be patient if you are going to use this site especially if it's isn't a popular game. After all the dev's dont make the games so we can just download for free. So there is no reason to complain about it if you arent willing to pay.
If I pay, can I play the new version?

AnnefromTacos

Dec 2, 2023
it is not like that
I decided to play identifying myself as Tony because it is the best way for me.... I nw my wife better than you for sure

but in any case is just an Avatar

When my avatar was the Martin pics I always suggest you and other uusers to NOT IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN TONY

I never say that i was playng the game as i was Martin... because in the real life my dad is dead since many years!

too much confusion in your head pal :ROFLMAO:

I think you are OT:cool:
and i think your account is an Alt account of someone of the TAC-Trolls
welcome in my black list!
Well no shit Sherlock. Except you are wrong about the troll. I very rarely post on these forums.

Typical behaviour of my husband really to ignore what he don't like. I guess it's just how you are in the game.. ignore the obvious signs that I am getting more attention from others than I do off you. Yes you might be off screwing other girls left right and centre but you will never be able to keep them happy that is why you keep getting your girls stolen from you by your dad just ask Emma. And your still to blind to see that your so called best friend Ryan just might do the same as your dad. Money is great and all but it can't buy you true love. Cause even when you do pay for a woman you will always wonder if she is with you just for your money.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Though I'm sad if you as MC pick another girl it close paths with some you already started, like with Nicole I wanted to go further but because I skipped one moment the path seems closed now. Also noticed if open a new path with another girl it closes off other opened paths with girls.
That is obvious because in my path, I as MC,I don't want to create a steady relationship with just one other woman, I have Anne as a steady relationship I am not looking for a "lover" who would soon be discovered by Anne who is not stupid at all and knows me perhaps better than I know myself. The plan is not to break up with my wife, I love my wife but I want to fuck as many women as I can ... my plan at the moment is to fuck them all (if I like them) exactly the same as my wife Anne's plan...we are the adventurous couple...she fucks everyone she likes but then she comes back to me as I come back to her.
Maybe I will fuck Nicole or some other girl again maybe together with my wife but not more than 2/3 times and never in the same week with the same person!!! We are trying to avoid monotony in our relationship... why should we look for a different monotony with other always the same people??:oops:
No boring repetitive adventures are allowed in our "I and my wife" Adventurous Couple. This is the MAIN RULE to be sure to not break up:cool:
I am interested in opening all the pussies I meet just like my wife is interested in open her holes to all the cocks she meets (and she likes) ... they are ALL one time adventures it would be very tiring for me to look after multiple women all the time ... just like it would be tedious for Anne to have guys who fall in love with her and start stalking her and being jealous ...
Believe me, I know my wife better than she knows herself, just as she knows me better than I know myself,... my wife will never allow a guy to nag her with stupid jealousies!
For now we are young and we are both 25 years old...in the future after we turn 30 we will decide whether to have children... in fact my wife has a very regular menstrual cycle because she is very careful about taking birth control pills on the rights days (cycle every 28 days) which as it is known also increases the desire for sex because of hormones... (true some types of pills do not have this side effect) but Anne chose a type that causes her to be constantly aroused and wet... she likes it that way.

There will be time after the age of 28 or even 30 to plan our children so that we will have our heirs , thus continuing the dynasty of my/our large and historic family.

Maybe there will be hiccups in our adventurous plan?
Right now everything is fine and my wife and I... we just want to have fun.
(I am not looking for a stable relationship outside of my marriage, and the same goes for Anne)

We will try by all means to avoid breaking up our marriage!

Yours MC (as 88stanford88);)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
That is obvious because in my path, I as MC,I don't want to create a steady relationship with just one other woman, I have Anne as a steady relationship I am not looking for a "lover" who would soon be discovered by Anne who is not stupid at all and knows me perhaps better than I know myself. The plan is not to break up with my wife, I love my wife but I want to fuck as many women as I can ... my plan at the moment is to fuck them all (if I like them) exactly the same as my wife Anne's plan...we are the adventurous couple...she fucks everyone she likes but then she comes back to me as I come back to her.
Maybe I will fuck Nicole or some other girl again maybe together with my wife but not more than 2/3 times and never in the same week with the same person!!! We are trying to avoid monotony in our relationship... why should we look for a different monotony with other always the same people??:oops:
No boring repetitive adventures are allowed in our "I and my wife" Adventurous Couple. This is the MAIN RULE to be sure to not break up:cool:
I am interested in opening all the pussies I meet just like my wife is interested in open her holes to all the cocks she meets (and she likes) ... they are ALL one time adventures it would be very tiring for me to look after multiple women all the time ... just like it would be tedious for Anne to have guys who fall in love with her and start stalking her and being jealous ...
Believe me, I know my wife better than she knows herself, just as she knows me better than I know myself,... my wife will never allow a guy to nag her with stupid jealousies!
For now we are young and we are both 25 years old...in the future after we turn 30 we will decide whether to have children... in fact my wife has a very regular menstrual cycle because she is very careful about taking birth control pills on the rights days (cycle every 28 days) which as it is known also increases the desire for sex because of hormones... (true some types of pills do not have this side effect) but Anne chose a type that causes her to be constantly aroused and wet... she likes it that way.

There will be time after the age of 28 or even 30 to plan our children so that we will have our heirs , thus continuing the dynasty of my/our large and historic family.

Maybe there will be hiccups in our adventurous plan?
Right now everything is fine and my wife and I... we just want to have fun.
(I am not looking for a stable relationship outside of my marriage, and the same goes for Anne)

We will try by all means to avoid breaking up our marriage!

Yours MC (as 88stanford88);)
Well I never ment another relation, I ment more like she can sleep other and he can sleep others, but so far it more one sided, because most paths of him sleeping others turns to be unfaithfull, just January path seems only path so far that not unfaithfull.

What I understand as Adventurous couple is that both sides get some fun, not only him seeing his wife sleep others but also reversed that she watches him with others, and swinging and such. I'm more into equality, that fun for both sides.

I surely wouldn't want his relation get damaged cause Anne is way to much fun, but it would fun the female paths for MC stays also open aslong it just fun paths and not new relation paths or harem or such.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oszapo25

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Well no shit Sherlock. Except you are wrong about the troll. I very rarely post on these forums.

Typical behaviour of my husband really to ignore what he don't like. I guess it's just how you are in the game.. ignore the obvious signs that I am getting more attention from others than I do off you. Yes you might be off screwing other girls left right and centre but you will never be able to keep them happy that is why you keep getting your girls stolen from you by your dad just ask Emma. And your still to blind to see that your so called best friend Ryan just might do the same as your dad. Money is great and all but it can't buy you true love. Cause even when you do pay for a woman you will always wonder if she is with you just for your money.
but you are not similar to Anne... so what you want?
talk me about how you fill with 2 BBCs in your holes and the third one in your month!

if you answer in the right way as her I might recognize the real Anne in you...
but up to now but when I push the button to not ignore you, I just read things Anne would never say to me!

Go head!.... Do your best...Amaze me if you can :cool:

you are very far to be my slut.. like Anne is!
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 16.24.32.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 16.24.42.jpg

This is my whore Anne! I'm proud of her! :love:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Well I never ment another relation, I ment more like she can sleep other and he can sleep others, but so far it more one sided, because most paths of him sleeping others turns to be unfaithfull, just January path seems only path so far that not unfaithfull.
yes i'm not 100% honest to Anne.. please don't tell her :ROFLMAO:
she will back to talk talk in crucial discussion.... but maybe she will cheat on me in future I dont want spoiler.. just because about the unfaithfulness to the plan
but it's not a matter of loyalty to her because we are do already an open couple
faithfulness is not the exact same as faithful... it is related to the points in the faithfulness to the plan!
the story has is own dynamic like a slow burn not based on the sexevent but more related to the fact that i want open her to be more free! (as the dev said)
What I understand as Adventurous couple is that both sides get some fun, not only him seeing his wife sleep others but also reversed that she watches him with others, and swinging and such. I'm more into equality, that fun for both sides.
not sure.. bc men and women are different and it's just a gender issue..
this game is not for transgender
it is much easier for my wife to like me to watch her... she cums much harder if I am there... in this phase of slow burn she is not ready to fuck with others without thinking about me... sometimes she does it with Kenny but only because she gets excited to send me the pictures in the phone... she does that to please me..Anne knows that i love to be a voyeur.
She on the other hand is more interested in having me watch her precisely because she believes that I am actually 100%honest with her...
she doesn't like me to fuck with others women in this "slow-burn" moment and she makes that clear in the rule talk talk
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 16.55.05.jpg
I jump to the related dialog
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 16.55.51.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 16.56.32.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 16.56.41.jpg
Read this... this is the prove that she is not ready yet to be unfaithfulness to the plan I as MC and My wife decided at the start
Anne have to think about my as Tony question
She actually is not sure that she want know that i have fucked other girls
I surely wouldn't want his relation get damaged cause Anne is way to much fun, but it would fun the female paths for MC stays also open aslong it just fun paths and not new relation paths or harem or such.
thee route with other girls are all open.. we are just in the first month or so of this adventure
but... the main thing for us as adventurous couple is to open her without pushing her too much to avoid game overs
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 17.08.01.jpg

I suggest you pay attention to the dialogues and don't tell yourself fantasies of how you would do if you were in their shoes
it is really difficult if you don't follow in deep all the dialogues between them

Tacos is much better written than the previous version and there won't be scenes that appear unexpectedly and are nonsensical.... it was like that in the old TAC toobut the dialogues were more superficial and you had to go to the prologue to understand why that ever a certain scene happened...

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I already explained before that the real Anne is open-minded, very sexual and fun and has no problems taking risks by trying new things, she can also be a bit of a liar but we'll see that later I guess, I still don't understand why she doesn't try to talk about her feelings. fantasies especially when it is his turn to taste Drake's cream.

Would you like Drake's cream more than MC's and could you become addicted to consuming Drake's cream? :unsure:
Would you French kiss the MC with Drake's cream inside his mouth? :unsure:
The mc mc will give her a rimjob to prepare her for when Drake sticks his anaconda deep inside Anne's anus?:unsure:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Interesting, I never gotten that talk, only talks I gotten with her was about her sleeping with others and laying ground rules about that, but never about him sleeping others, yet I managed to have a BJ and sex with January and one other girl without getting on the unfaithfull path. I don't mind the him sharing her with others, so far on his side I opened a few paths with other girls but nothing happened, just January I did, but it sad she tells him all she does, but the MC doesn't once mention it to her he done something with another girl, nor he even tells her he been flirting with another. That makes me feel somewhat guilty, geuss it my own faithfull nature, I would always tell my girl if another girl made advances on me or I said something nice to another girl.
Anyway maybe next update I'll try other paths and see if I get that talk you just showed, so far I only got the one sided talk of her sleeping others and how far she can go.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Interesting, I never gotten that talk, only talks I gotten with her was about her sleeping with others and laying ground rules about that, but never about him sleeping others, yet I managed to have a BJ and sex with January and one other girl without getting on the unfaithfull path. I don't mind the him sharing her with others, so far on his side I opened a few paths with other girls but nothing happened, just January I did, but it sad she tells him all she does, but the MC doesn't once mention it to her he done something with another girl, nor he even tells her he been flirting with another. That makes me feel somewhat guilty, geuss it my own faithfull nature, I would always tell my girl if another girl made advances on me or I said something nice to another girl.
Anyway maybe next update I'll try other paths and see if I get that talk you just showed, so far I only got the one sided talk of her sleeping others and how far she can go.
January is the one with grey/blue long hair? not my tipe of girl, or better i was more more Amanda
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 17.51.02.jpg
but i think you have follow the main plan of the MC
it is in the overview at OP
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
January is the one with grey/blue long hair? not my tipe of girl, or better i was more more Amanda
View attachment 3139167
but i think you have follow the main plan of the MC
it is in the overview at OP
Yea January is the girl with Blueish hair, she also married, geuss that the reason it not unfaithfull path as it only casual sex between both without feelings for more.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I already explained before that the real Anne is open-minded, very sexual and fun and has no problems taking risks by trying new things, she can also be a bit of a liar but we'll see that later I guess, I still don't understand why she doesn't try to talk about her feelings. fantasies especially when it is his turn to taste Drake's cream.

Would you like Drake's cream more than MC's and could you become addicted to consuming Drake's cream? :unsure:
Would you French kiss the MC with Drake's cream inside his mouth? :unsure:
The mc mc will give her a rimjob to prepare her for when Drake sticks his anaconda deep inside Anne's anus?:unsure:
you continue to demonstrate that you do not understand who THE MC is (i.e., me):ROFLMAO:

I will never do that! I always kiss her in the lips or french kiss her because I love her!
As always you are imaging a story that will never be in Tacos.
I do not like that much anal you continue to demonstrate that you don't understand who THE MC (i.e., me)
because the asshole is dirty and stinks, or requires extensive preparation through a deep cleansing enema

As you can see my wife is able to handle her relationship with Dre on her own I am pushing her to open up with him who is a very good hockey player... (hockey team are usually composed by 20 or more players ;) )

Dre has an important role in the story progression
Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 19.52.00.jpg
but you was talking about who? Drake?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it was in TAC..you should not spoiler the story of the new Tacos bc it is not sure that he will be again in the game
in any case
Drake will come when already my wife has no need d to be prepared in the ass... I usually eating her pussy and is her that giving me rimjobs because she is very dirty in sex ... :love: women are always more dirty than real men as me in sex!
Anyway, Drake is just a secondary character that my wife will fuck once or twice and you as a player will have the choices to avoid him ... however if the fact happens Anne will tell me all about it when she gets the chance to do so, including the fact that she got her ass fucked by him.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes