Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Great game, but it focuses only on the wife. The whole family ( mother and the aunt’s sisters..... ) must be involved for more exiting... what you think ?
maybe for a cheating path for the MC I can see it but I don't think it needs it personaly since it's meant to be about the wife first and foremost. I honestly prefer the MC's hookups that aren't with the wife be with coworkers / strangers than people in the family but that's just me. But I can see hookups with family making sense for a cheating path for the MC especially if it's with the wife's mother but in his own family while it can make sense for a cheating path I rather not. Nothing against players that like incest in these games but to me it would feel weird and feel forced because it's something players want and not something the story is meant to be about from the start. Makes more sense for Anne to have content like that since the MC can push her towards it I just don't see it from the MC's pov.

Reactions: kinghardbest2014

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I havent played since the new Tacos game. I understand the story was not going in the direction he wanted. I remember almost meme worthy the fact Anne goes from reluctant wife to full blown slut, cheating or otherwise.

I thought I saw Mircom was looking for a more wholesome type sharing story is what he intended. Does anyone know if Anne can still be a cheating slut, or is this more of a sharing story now?

Also, I thought I've seen that Martin is out of the game now?

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Haven't touched this in a few years... but I have a feeling the updates have only gotten smaller and less worthwhile.

Reactions: Rufio

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part6a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
So im just curious what happened to the original version of this game? I was playing it for a long time then all of a sudden it was gone and this one was here.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Reactions: BRyoung77

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
here is the original message Mircom3D posted in Jan 2023 in his Patreon to explain the reason of the rework
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-9864269

in the OP you can also download the "dead" old versions
Yeah and reading what he said there I agree with him, he lost the passion for this game. He could have probably done well with it and made the money he wants to make, if he didn't remake it twice. Remaking games is what I assume to be the worst decision financially for a game dev. Most people don't want to wait up to a year to play new content.
So far this new rendition might have some slight different dialogue, but it's still the same game.
If anything that's what would lose him the most subscribers. If he just made the game he wanted from the start he wouldn't be in this predicament. I think he's already in the "untrustworthy dev" category.
I really do want him to prove me wrong though. I really love this game. It's one of my favorite games on here.
I do think the only person that's holding it back though is the dev himself.

Reactions: King Wan

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
yeah it is tho it does seem to me more about the wife since that's what the MC wants. At least that's what it feels like to me.
You're wrong it's not about my wife at all ... because I, as the MC, was always the one who asked my wife Anne that it would be interesting to rekindle our sex life if she in addition to showing herself to strangers almost naked started to go further by flirting with them explicitly to have sex.
The wife (Anne) always objected to her husband's demands.
It was only after a few years that I would ask her if she felt comfortable going further and proposing to others to have sex with her
Only after a few years of me asking her if she felt comfortable going further and proposing to others to have sex with her she always refused up to day of the start of this gane
we decided to become The Adventurous Couple which gives the title to this great relationship story between her and me!
Now My wife and I after more than five years off marriage we are on the same page. We are looking for a new and unique way do be adventurous to avoid the monotony of a relationship that was leading us to divorce....

PS: I love to identify myself on the MC bc this story remember me my first girlfriend!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You're wrong it's not about my wife at all ... because I, as the MC, was always the one who asked my wife Anne that it would be interesting to rekindle our sex life if she in addition to showing herself to strangers almost naked started to go further by flirting with them explicitly to have sex.
The wife (Anne) always objected to her husband's demands.
It was only after a few years that I would ask her if she felt comfortable going further and proposing to others to have sex with her
Only after a few years of me asking her if she felt comfortable going further and proposing to others to have sex with her she always refused up to day of the start of this gane
we decided to become The Adventurous Couple which gives the title to this great relationship story between her and me!
Now My wife and I after more than five years off marriage we are on the same page. We are looking for a new and unique way do be adventurous to avoid the monotony of a relationship that was leading us to divorce....

PS: I love to identify myself on the MC bc this story remember me my first girlfriend!
.... That is exactly what I meant by saying " more about the wife since that's what the MC wants". I only worded it more simple but because I didn't feel like doing more than that and well since most of the lewd scenes are about the wife it does feel more about the wife to me as that's what the MC wanted for a long time.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah and reading what he said there I agree with him, he lost the passion for this game. He could have probably done well with it and made the money he wants to make, if he didn't remake it twice. Remaking games is what I assume to be the worst decision financially for a game dev. Most people don't want to wait up to a year to play new content.
So far this new rendition might have some slight different dialogue, but it's still the same game.
If anything that's what would lose him the most subscribers. If he just made the game he wanted from the start he wouldn't be in this predicament. I think he's already in the "untrustworthy dev" category.
I really do want him to prove me wrong though. I really love this game. It's one of my favorite games on here.
The plot is almost identical
But you misunderstood what he wrote in the post.
The decision to start the story over again is precisely because after Chapter 13 he had followed advice from his supporters that made the story get out of hand.
So now he is writing it by removing all the stupid advice from others thathad created especially in chapter 14 a total inconsistency by making The MC a stupid cuckold.

in fact I never identified miself with the MC in the old CH14 fixed version
I have the original CH14 and I will post to you all in detail what I believe is evidence that the developer had his story stolen by some who supported him
Remaking games is what I assume to be the worst decision financially for a game dev. Most people don't want to wait up to a year to play new content.
Today Mircom has many more supporters than before precisely because he did the rework

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 21.27.55.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 21.28.26.jpg
the dev supporters are almost all Gold or Silver

Really??? who do you think you are?
you are not supporting him:cool:...you should do it!

Does Mircom have something to prove to you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You are just another one who writes nonsensical rants!

Welcome to my black list!:cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Badboll and jeos1

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part6a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The game boots you out during the sex scene after Anne fucks Eric. Right when Anne is about to cum.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
The game leans more towards a cuckold story, swing is not its strong point in this title or we will surely have scenes in the future
Than sounds great! Thanks for answer, friend. Just one last question. Exist the cheating option? Or the MC knows all the time what happening? I love when the game have that "misterious" and you dont know what is the wife doing or just have a couple of clues hehe

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Than sounds great! Thanks for answer, friend. Just one last question. Exist the cheating option? Or the MC knows all the time what happening? I love when the game have that "misterious" and you dont know what is the wife doing or just have a couple of clues hehe
Not sure about the new version TACOS but in the old version there was some instances that some consider cheating and even forced cheating when it comes to Anne . One user on here only considers the dad cheating to avoid him getting in a debate over if it is or isn't id say if you are playing the old version it depends on how you see things. But there is an cheating path official cheating path that's is obvious when it comes up in the old version. When it comes to the MC he can cheat as well. So considering all of that should make it's way in the new version at some point.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
.... That is exactly what I meant by saying " more about the wife since that's what the MC wants". I only worded it more simple but because I didn't feel like doing more than that and well since most of the lewd scenes are about the wife it does feel more about the wife to me as that's what the MC wanted for a long time.
Anne allows him to do it too though, she'd be quite the hypocrite if she said he couldn't do stuff with other women, and the MC is only a sexless cuck through your own choices, if you don't want the MC to do stuff with others, you can, but others do, and both playstyles work in the story.

Reactions: 88stanford88
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes