Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
So many rules and in the end they were for nothing, the mc gets distracted talking to some girls and she leaves and the bitch cheated on us, the rules were supposed to improve the relationship but it seems that one time Anne seemed to like it She doesn't give a shit and she always goes on her own, it seems that nothing changes in the end when it comes to Anne, when Martin shows up, let him do whatever he wants with her, I'll go for Kelsie and that's it, I'm sure that with her I'll be happier :love:

bobdolio

Jun 4, 2017
How do you get anne to be unfaithful in the tacos (new) version i tried searching but people are referencing the old version where she cheats with his dad

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
How do you get anne to be unfaithful in the tacos (new) version i tried searching but people are referencing the old version where she cheats with his dad

Don't worry, we're only at the beginning, anyway what need does he have to cheat, he already fucks others, he has a free path thanks to his cuckold husband, he also has to think about cheating, I repeat, he already has carte blanche, it's still fucking with other men, allowed or not by MC, it already means cheating.

Reactions: Leongen43

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
When will 6a be available for Mac (os)
Just do the usual thing we Mac users have to do: download both, import the PC "game" folder into your Mac version, and proceed. You'll find better versions of these intructions elsewhere in the forum, but you'll probably need to get used to copying over files and folders individually. All the instructions say to "merge," but I've never seen that option in a MacOS version. Just replace. Carefully.

And then you'll have your updated Mac version.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yes, like every dev.

They want our money and it's up to them to prove they deserve it.
Mircom do not want "our money... it is up to you to do that or not..
But then,what is wrong with voluntarily paying to support an artist's work?
You are free to support the developers you want--no one is forcing you.
the real fact is that since Mircom has been working full time as an adult game creator he is increasing his paying supporters---.
That seems to bother you, doesn't it?
You and someone else here seem bothered by his recent successes, don't you?
The year 2023 has seen a sharp increase in supporters on his patreon page.
Well get over it because the rework is a success and more interesting stories will be developed in 2024 by adding more and more supporters for the dev!

Be happy:)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Just do the usual thing we Mac users have to do: download both, import the PC "game" folder into your Mac version, and proceed. You'll find better versions of these intructions elsewhere in the forum, but you'll probably need to get used to copying over files and folders individually. All the instructions say to "merge," but I've never seen that option in a MacOS version. Just replace. Carefully.

And then you'll have your updated Mac version.
When will 6a be available for Mac (os)
Be happy
use SDK renpy app for mac
it works fine
... the DMG file is for mac!

Reactions: stever

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
...if you don't let her "cuck" you.
it is not cuck if I am in control of my wife

I'm the alfa in this game... she is my slut and she is happy to do that for achieve our goal to spice up our sexual life

We are a very young couple and usually at that age almost all couples break up!

My wife and I decided together to go down an adventurous road to avoid divorce....
I don't know if we will succeed but you as a player can make your own choices and see how it works out...but I advise you not to go against my plan as MC...the choices are yours!
I am not going to ask the dev to change their vision but I so hoped with the swinging tag we got the option for that to be the case.
that is right! but the swinging tag includes SHARING and this is what i want to do with my wife!
so ALL TAGS ARE PERFECT AND ALREADY IN THE GAME!
I lived the lifestyle, been out of it since 2020, Covid did a number on me, so now I play the games to relive the past a bit. In the lifestyle, if a partner pulls that kind of stuff, the relationship does not last.
look we are not all the same...
Anne and I are doing this to make the relationship last, as we are young...I don't know at what age you decided to have this lifestyle YOU are talking about!...but I can guarantee you that it all depends on the choices the player makes impersonating me (the MC)
My plan is don't break up with her and I don't want to get a divorce with Anne ..., but of course there will also be bad endings and game-overs if you make choices that contradict the agreements between me and my wife
I did see the NTR tag but it was my understanding that might be optional.
this is Netorase... there are a lot of NTR types
This really looks like it is trying to force you into being a cuckold
it is not like that.... is quite the opposite! you have to read the prologue!
. That is fine for those into that kink,
wait.. there is a big non sense .. you are contraddicting yourself! :oops: you said that you had this life style too at the start of your post:unsure::oops:
It seems to me that your "lifestyle before the Covid" is totally different to the one we (me and Anne) have in this game.. we are strong and young (about 24/25 years old actually in the game)...we don't need to vaccinate bc we will have children after the age of 30 for sure.
Wish we could combine the best of both.
Are you asking for change the vision of this masterpiece?o_O
You keep contradicting yourself---you had written this
has nothing to do with the story described in this game---.
I am not going to ask the dev to change their vision
:D:D:D
you are contradicting yourself within your own post!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You have to be patient...this version is "slow-burn" and more detailed than the old TAC!

Actually in TACOS we are at the beginning of chapter 4 of the old version of TAC...and even in TAC at that time you cannot go and get Anne infidel.

This path will happen later in Tacos and will start after my father Martin shows up as in TAC.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes