L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
stanford88 is like a broken clock that is right twice a day and he is correct it's not cuck if he is in control of his wife, very good point.

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
stanford88 is like a broken clock that is right twice a day and he is correct it's not cuck if he is in control of his wife, very good point.
I just try to get the story across from the MC's point of view and I think I found the right way also because from my 18 to 28 years I had a relationship with a beautiful girl that ended only because she got a job in another city and decided with her parents that she could no longer live in my city because she had become very "popular". ..yes just in the sense that by then almost everyone in town knew that she was my whore :love: ...
shortly after Christmas or in the first week of 2024 we will meet again with her and my current wife...we are very close friends despite the fact that more than 20 years have passed since then.

Thank you for understanding my POV in the correct meaning.

But this maybe will change when my father Martin shows up! ,he is exactly like me with a lot more experience.
Stay tuned! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: L0b0ts

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
it is not cuck if I am in control of my wife

I'm the alfa in this game... she is my slut and she is happy to do that for achieve our goal to spice up our sexual life
You are not in control of her. If you tell her to stop in the hottub scene with the two guys, she pitches a hissy fit about how she was getting so horny but would not have fucked them, acting like she would have fucked you instead, after letting them play around a little. If you let her continue, she ends up kissing them, giving them blowjobs and then allowing one of them to basically start fucking her(completely opposite of what she whined about that she was not going to do). So how exactly are you this "alpha" in control of her.

that is right! but the swinging tag includes SHARING and this is what i want to do with my wife!
so ALL TAGS ARE PERFECT AND ALREADY IN THE GAME!
Swinging and sharing are two different kinks. Swinging can be used rather broadly at times but most people in the lifestyle consider swinging as couple swapping or both partners having threesomes with another partner, maybe even orgy play. Not one partner watching the other get fucked while they have no physical contact. That is what a cuckold does.

look we are not all the same...
Anne and I are doing this to make the relationship last, as we are young...I don't know at what age you decided to have this lifestyle YOU are talking about!...but I can guarantee you that it all depends on the choices the player makes impersonating me (the MC)
My plan is don't break up with her and I don't want to get a divorce with Anne ..., but of course there will also be bad endings and game-overs if you make choices that contradict the agreements between me and my wife
I am fully aware that everybody has different kinks, no shame in that at all.

As for when I was in the lifestyle, between the ages of 30-50. I am also a Type I diabetic, diagnosed in 1980 on my 9th birthday. So I was even more susceptible to Covid. That said, many young, healthy people died from it, so I was lucky that it only damaged my lungs/respiration.

this is Netorase... there are a lot of NTR types
Well aware of the different types. Netorase is about willing cuckolds, just as I stated. I pointed out that he acted as a cuckold yet the indicator at the top showed it still as false.

wait.. there is a big non sense .. you are contraddicting yourself! :oops: you said that you had this life style too at the start of your post:unsure::oops:

Are you asking for change the vision of this masterpiece?o_O
You keep contradicting yourself---you had written this
has nothing to do with the story described in this game---.

:D:D:D
you are contradicting yourself within your own post!:rolleyes:
No, I am not contradicting myself. I stated I was not trying to change their vision. Then later in my post, I was wishing someone would create a game that catered more to what I enjoy. I did not state that this dev had to be the one to do it. It seems 98% of all the kink(non-vanilla) games on here either fall into harem or cuckold. Very few fall into swinging and exhibitionism, which was mostly what I enjoyed.

It seems that English is not your first language, so maybe a lot of the misunderstanding is stemming from a language barrier. One of the hardest things to get across when people speak different primary languages is context.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
From the images I can tell Dev has learned a few things about posing and lighting and has also a very good rig for rendering. But the pitiful animations is just laziness because one has to spend time readjusting the gens and limbs on each frame. This 5 fps animation is just crap. And the whole reboot is not even worth the money. I feel sorry for his herd of milk giving patrons.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You are not in control of her. If you tell her to stop in the hottub scene with the two guys,
and why I have to stop her if my plan is to share her?...have you read the review in the OP?
my plan is trainig well her in orther to share her...
if the player goes against the MC plan soon or later he will get a GAME-OVER! Bcif the couple break up before the real endings this lead you in a game over!
some of the choises are there just as a trick to make the player remember my original plan!
If you let her continue, she ends up kissing them, giving them blowjobs and then allowing one of them to basically start fucking her(completely opposite of what she whined about that she was not going to do).
she always ask to me if she can go further by messagging me and i control her with my GoPro camera under the water! (that scene is a masterpiece of teasing voyeurism,, this means THAT I'M IN CONTROL IF I FOLLOW MY OWN PLAN TO SHARE HER WITH OTHERS... I don't want to stop her because -i'mm training her for future even more and more hottest scenes ever developed worldwide :cool:
if you read the prologue you will be able to understand my plane with my wife!
Here is the main plan as described in the prologue
I have always been proud to show Anne as my personal trophy since my college days, when I used to walk with her and all the men would turn around and look at her with their eyes full of desire to fuck her. they were and still are all envious of me because I am the one she married after we graduated
here is some original dialog from the TACOS prologue
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 15.09.25.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 15.09.34.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 15.09.49.jpg
As you can see I'm the one that always dream about share her with strangers... this is swinging :cool:
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 15.09.59.jpg
it was since about 2 years before the game start that i was asking her to do this but she always refuseto do that... she was very reluctant..even i know her better than how she know herself. I'm her man since 8 years up to today
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 15.10.21.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 15.10.28.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 15.10.36.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 15.10.45.jpg

As you can see our plan is well defined... we must have to be adventurous to regain our relationship
So how exactly are you this "alpha" in control of her.
BC I am the one who has the choices to reach the goal that both my wife and I agreed upon
this means that after years of me pushing her to accept my plan she finally agrees with me about sharing her with other men

if I went now to restrain her she would be angry with me and would say that I am just a weak man who is unable to maintain what I have been asking for years

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Swinging and sharing are two different kinks
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
as you can see the tag here SWINGING I can allow only ONE OR BOTH of the couple members...
you are wrong
swinging is also when a couple allows only one of the members to have sex in the presence of the MC... but there will be scene also where the swinging is for both of them!
for now we are in the beginning of the second month of the big big storyline with a lot of content!!! And you started to complain! again!
you can't know if the story will be the same as the old TAC and you are starting to cry and suggesting how good other games are....
why don't you go play the games you like?
Exciting Game is nothing ,,, BUT full of common sense with a slave wife without ANY will!!!... and has no content compared to this great and big storyline

I am fully aware that everybody has different kinks, no shame in that at all.

As for when I was in the lifestyle, between the ages of 30-50. I am also a Type I diabetic, diagnosed in 1980 on my 9th birthday. So I was even more susceptible to Covid. That said, many young, healthy people died from it, so I was lucky that it only damaged my lungs/respiration.
this has nothing to do with My wife and I...
and of course sorry if you have health problems.:cry:

in the game we are young and strong so your experience cannot be compared with the one we are living.
Anne and I are full of hormones, and she even takes a type of contraceptive pill that increases her sex drive...she was a sex addict with me in her college days....
I know Anne well...if she gets horny she can have sex two days in a row or more
she can have multiple orgasms without resting and she starts shaking and having convulsions... she is AMAZING IN SEX!
No, I am not contradicting myself. I stated I was not trying to change their vision. Then later in my post, I was wishing someone would create a game that catered more to what I enjoy. I did not state that this dev had to be the one to do it. It seems 98% of all games on here either fall into harem or cuckold. Very few fall into swinging and exhibitionism, which was mostly what I enjoyed.

It seems that English is not your first language, so maybe a lot of the misunderstanding is stemming from a language barrier. One of the hardest things to get across when people speak different primary languages is context.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know English perfectly I have traveled ... in the U.S. and I have no problem understanding the real meaning of words ... i can read even between your lines and I use one of the best translators that added to my knowledge of sheakspear grammar..I have been reading book in English for years!

If you are not contracting your self why you are not able to understand that your personal story has nothing to do with Anne and me?
you say you lived "the life style".... you certainly have not lived our life style
maybe it is you or don't understand this story ...I see your avatar and you definitely have children... BUT Anne and me still don't have kids in the game...maybe you thought this story was about a 40-year-old man with a wife and children?

this sentence of yours is full of contradictions and nonsense
you write ENGRISH!!! at least check your spelling before you post ....read below your post
I am not going to ask the dev to change their vision but I so hoped with the swinging tag we got the option for that to be the case. I lived the lifestyle, been out of it since 2020, Covid did a number on me, so now I play the games to relive the past a bit. In the lifestyle, if a partner pulls that kind of stuff, the relationship does not last. One of the most important things is communication and setting boundaries. I did see the NTR tag but it was my understanding that might be optional. This really looks like it is trying to force you into being a cuckold. That is fine for those into that kink, just isn't my bag. I was just hoping we could choose just some exhibitionism and maybe couple swapping. Really tough to find a game like that though. Exciting Games pulls that off but the wife in it looks like Michael Jackson in the face and the writing suffers some Engrish. Wish we could combine the best of both.
This really looks like it is trying to force you into being a cuckold.
I'm the one who wants my wife to be a slut because I want to fuck with all the girls I like and i meets before I'm 30 when my wife Anne and I have our children.. Anne is MY SLUT!!!

In the lifestyle, if a partner pulls that kind of stuff, the relationship does not last.
wrong this story is meant to show that this lifestyle can reinforce the couple's relationship... of course it is not that we will do this forever... but for at least one or two years the couple will have fun and this will only unite them sentimentally even more. Anne and I will tern live our life as a couple and have children...but right now we're going to get into it and fuck as much as we can! Anne and I will go back to living our life as a couple and have children ... but right now we're going to get into it and fuck as much as we can!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Was anything removed from the game since the last update, or was this just optimization?
anything was removed this is the continuation of the game
it is a story progression update!
if a partner pulls that kind of stuff, the relationship does not last. One of the most important things is communication and setting boundaries
in this post you will find that Anne started to communicate for the rules and blah blah and I already aid to her that my father Martin will be a no go for her...
check this postis very interesting!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12261036

but i do not care that much about rukes... she cares about rules because in this phase she is still a bit reluctant... but not me
I just want to fuck all the girls that i like and in the meantime I want to train her and keep her busy, soon my wife will like to get cocks shoved in every hole.. I'm not jealous...
I will never fall in love with another woman as she will never leave me for another man if I play my choices right.
Anne just wants to have fun like me...there will be time to get serious again and decide to have children
but right now we just want to have as much fun as possible

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The plot is almost identical
But you misunderstood what he wrote in the post.
The decision to start the story over again is precisely because after Chapter 13 he had followed advice from his supporters that made the story get out of hand.
So now he is writing it by removing all the stupid advice from others thathad created especially in chapter 14 a total inconsistency by making The MC a stupid cuckold.

in fact I never identified miself with the MC in the old CH14 fixed version
I have the original CH14 and I will post to you all in detail what I believe is evidence that the developer had his story stolen by some who supported him

Today Mircom has many more supporters than before precisely because he did the rework

View attachment 3165457
View attachment 3165460
the dev supporters are almost all Gold or Silver

Really??? who do you think you are?
you are not supporting him:cool:...you should do it!

Does Mircom have something to prove to you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You are just another one who writes nonsensical rants!

Welcome to my black list!:cool:
Welcome to mine. In fact i did not misunderstand anything. You are misrepresenting facts if you want to bring in numbers to disprove what I said you need to get the subscribers numbers for the least 3 years. not just 5 months. I never said I was right, I said that I assume it to be. Because generally it is. By remaking things you stifle your growth, but it might end at a better place if you stick with it. Which is what I mean with prove me wrong. But I assume he's going to slow down with updates they will be smaller in size again and we will get a repeat.
Who do I think I am? No I shouldn't support him. What about it is nonsensical?
Who do you think you are exactly?
Nothing you wrote disproved anything I did. You do realize this is the second time he starts over. Not the first.
The one who is bring nonsensical is you.
Where is the proof dev got his story stolen from him? I really want to see this.
Jesus seeing all the other shit you have typed you act like Anne is your wife in real life. Yeah I should not engage with you anymore. I am losing braincells.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Welcome to mine. In fact i did not misunderstand anything. You are misrepresenting facts if you want to bring in numbers to disprove what I said you need to get the subscribers numbers for the least 3 years. not just 5 months. I never said I was right, I said that I assume it to be. Because generally it is. By remaking things you stifle your growth, but it might end at a better place if you stick with it. Which is what I mean with prove me wrong. But I assume he's going to slow down with updates they will be smaller in size again and we will get a repeat.
Who do I think I am? No I shouldn't support him. What about it is nonsensical?
Who do you think you are exactly?
Nothing you wrote disproved anything I did. You do realize this is the second time he starts over. Not the first.
The one who is bring nonsensical is you.
Where is the proof dev got his story stolen from him? I really want to see this.
Jesus seeing all the other shit you have typed you act like Anne is your wife in real life. Yeah I should not engage with you anymore. I am losing braincells.
are you talking about me or about the MC? :oops:
I think you lost your brain cells a long time ago....
i don't need to prove shit to you
Jesus seeing all the other shit you
and I hate people who talk about God (Jesus) in vain!

You are OT

Have a great day!

Last edited:

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Good evening and first before i pose my question thanks for a fantastic game both to the devs and the uploader!

I have a question I have checked as many posts as I could but could not find an answer so decided to risk getting my feathers flamed here lol ... For TACOS do I need to download each chapter separately or can i just download the latest installment and be able to play all the days?

I ask because I can see that there is a size difference between 5b and the latest ie the 5b is larger than the 6 version

Thanks in advance and hope to keep as many of my feathers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as possible

Reactions: Mircom3D

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Good evening and first before i pose my question thanks for a fantastic game both to the devs and the uploader!

I have a question I have checked as many posts as I could but could not find an answer so decided to risk getting my feathers flamed here lol ... For TACOS do I need to download each chapter separately or can i just download the latest installment and be able to play all the days?

I ask because I can see that there is a size difference between 5b and the latest ie the 5b is larger than the 6 version

Thanks in advance and hope to keep as many of my feathers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as possible
Latest part release of TACOS has all previous parts included.
Part 6 is smaller than part 5b because before part 6 there were a lot of png files for animations in use which are now available in several compressed webm files in part 6.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Good update Mircom! Thank you for allowing us to choose who Anne gets together with. Definitely like this version of the Punta Cana trip better (so far).
How are you friend, you didn't realize that Anne cheats on us on the plane if we talk to the girls and if we follow her we see what she does and our choice is to continue or stop but we never choose if she is going to make him, old Anne has returned and there is nothing to do :LOL:

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Latest part release of TACOS has all previous parts included.
Part 6 is smaller than part 5b because before part 6 there were a lot of png files for animations in use which are now available in several compressed webm files in part 6.
Thanks r0ckh0und for the info Much appreciated

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Anna will always and only be a slut, Micro makes you believe he has expanded the choices, but that's not the case, we'll see how it will unleash itself in the future, then keep in mind that not all the various true lovers have yet appeared, we're only at the aperitif.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
How are you friend, you didn't realize that Anne cheats on us on the plane if we talk to the girls and if we follow her we see what she does and our choice is to continue or stop but we never choose if she is going to make him, old Anne has returned and there is nothing to do :LOL:
But if you don't talk to them, you have a choice as to what Anne does. Again, at least it's a choice.

Reactions: 88stanford88

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Not implemented yet but will be in the future. For now only MC can be unfaithful and doesn't tell it his wife.

When you played the intro it says that the couple misses sth to spice up their sex drive.
I don't think chastity is the ingredient they are looking for...neither does the rest of this community!
...but if Dev decides to let Anne visit a monastery for woman, I bet Anne will show them the right path ;)

Not implemented yet in TACOS...game still in early stages.

Yes, something is missing from the couple, the horns, hahaha, and now they have completed that too, in fact in the end perhaps there will be even more than expected, naturally a medal for Anna for the record of cocks taken. hahaha

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I just try to get the story across from the MC's point of view and I think I found the right way also because from my 18 to 28 years I had a relationship with a beautiful girl that ended only because she got a job in another city and decided with her parents that she could no longer live in my city because she had become very "popular". ..yes just in the sense that by then almost everyone in town knew that she was my whore :love: ...
shortly after Christmas or in the first week of 2024 we will meet again with her and my current wife...we are very close friends despite the fact that more than 20 years have passed since then.

Thank you for understanding my POV in the correct meaning.

But this maybe will change when my father Martin shows up! ,he is exactly like me with a lot more experience.
Stay tuned! :D

Being a cuckold all your life is satisfying, not everyone beats these records, that's why you're Tony, well tastes are tastes, think about when you've been the victim of teasing, another satisfaction. It's true, the world is beautiful because it is varied.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes