MeetTheJoaco

Feb 17, 2022
Hello, why i cant enter the gallery? It just does a sound.
Also, monsters never knock me down, my life bar just stays at 1. So I never get to see a Cutscene.
Im using the 0.90 version.

Reactions: Damian888

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Wait, I had this game downloaded a while ago and I'm pretty sure it was from here, but after finishing the flame dungeon I get told that this is the end of the trial version, is that it?
Also, I can't access the gallery, nothing happens when I try to select it.
Edit: I'm playing the 0.90 version.
Hello, why i cant enter the gallery? It just does a sound.
Also, monsters never knock me down, my life bar just stays at 1. So I never get to see a Cutscene.
Im using the 0.90 version.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1617535_Mod_0.90.rar from https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...ursed-dungeon-v0-90-b-flat.72868/post-7334010

Reactions: chillybop

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Hey, thanks a lot for this!
I've read a bit of the thread and I nowhave some understanding of what's going on between 0.82.1 and 0.90.
If I understood right the link you posted is for the correct 0.90 version.
But it frustrated me greatly that the 0.82.1 version still crashes every 5 min at max.
Is that a problem on my end or is the game really that buggy?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hey, thanks a lot for this!
I've read a bit of the thread and I nowhave some understanding of what's going on between 0.82.1 and 0.90.
If I understood right the link you posted is for the correct 0.90 version.
But it frustrated me greatly that the 0.82.1 version still crashes every 5 min at max.
Is that a problem on my end or is the game really that buggy?
Some fans are trying to make an unofficial 0.90 patch, but it isn't going very well and everything keeps crashing.

The most stable version is 0.82.1, but it also requires a patch.

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
I see people mentioning different difficulties in this game, but can't find a place to adjust it. Where do you go to increase the game's difficulty?

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
Yea, i'm hitting Escape. I'm not seeing it.

What am I missing here?
The settings on the far right have special help. Opening them will reduce the difficulty a lot, including many errors

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So there's no point downloading 0.90, because it's both broken and has all content removed?

Lame. There'd better be a patch soon, both to fix the bugs and to re-enable all 'forbidden' content, otherwise this looks dead to me.

Reactions: f9account

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
The settings on the far right have special help. Opening them will reduce the difficulty a lot, including many errors

These are the settings on the far right. There are no settings to increase difficulty. There is Sound Options, Zooming View, a Return to Title, and a bunch of different cross section options for during sex. None of those are difficulty options.

Reactions: iamnuff

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Agnietta Fan Patched Release for March 2022

maxresdefault.jpg

All versions released in 2022: 0.88, 0.90, 0.92 and upward, have been censored and unplayable due to numerous bugs.

This is an uncensored fan patched game using graphics from previously uncensored 0.8** versions with the modern 0.92 updates. It is not perfect but it is functional all the way to the current end of the game.

The team of fan patchers will attempt to update as necessary in April.

Win:

Steps for fan patching game:

1. Unrar main fan patched game file.
2. Unrar fan patch part 1.
3. Unrar fan patch part 2.
4. Place 017.js into resources/plugins
5. Place 009.js into resources/plugins
6. Place jsb_ext_create_apis.js in resources/script/extension
7. Place 006.js into resources/plugins

Notes:

-Previous version save games will not work and will crash the game.

-Place the files in the above sequence, otherwise crashes may happen. The fan team is still investigating.

-If the game still crashes, delete all files and try again in sequence. Possibly swapping steps 5 and 6 may help.

-Have fun! Try not to let Patreon notice otherwise the game could get permabanned.

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017

View attachment 1671890

All versions released in 2022, 0.88, 0.90 and upward, have been censored and unplayable due to numerous bugs.

This is an uncensored fan patched game using graphics from previously uncensored 0.8** versions with the modern 9 updates. It is not perfect but it is functional all the way to the current end of the game.

Win: Pixeldrain

Notes:

-Place the files in the above sequence, otherwise crashes may happen. The fan team is still investigating.

-If the game still crashes, delete all files and try again in sequence. Possibly swapping steps 5 and 6 may help.

-Have fun!
October 2021 March 2022 3376-pekek[1].png

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018

View attachment 1671890

All versions released in 2022, 0.88, 0.90 and upward, have been censored and unplayable due to numerous bugs.

This is an uncensored fan patched game using graphics from previously uncensored 0.8** versions with the modern 9 updates. It is not perfect but it is functional all the way to the current end of the game.

Win: Pixeldrain

Notes:

-Have fun!
HALLELUJAH! MANY THANKS!!!

Reactions: Nightgamer66
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes