pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Now, if by letting the monsters rape her she received power ups or if there were more "offer yourself" in exchange for some bonuses mechanics... like even the plug and the suit don't offer any bonuses that I'm aware of. No, told a lie, the suit enables you to use magic on the semen path. That might make it worth wearing.
as you said the tentacle suit lets you ignore no-magic zones, but the plug actually seems to refill mana when it runs out and Demyra has an orgasm

Mar 17, 2018
as you said the tentacle suit lets you ignore no-magic zones, but the plug actually seems to refill mana when it runs out and Demyra has an orgasm
hm... I've never noticed that ability of the buttplug
Any time the MC reaches orgasm, her mana refills, no matter how she reaches it. At least that's what I noticed. You don't have to wear the plug for it to happen. The plug just accelerates the orgasm meter substantially.

This can be used as a way out of sticky situations, if she runs out of mana potions and mana, she just needs to let the monsters stimulate her until she reaches orgasm. Aside this and the mana potions, I don't think tat there is any other way of recovering mana.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Demyra's mana always refills when she cums. The buttplug just gets you halfway to orgasm when you try to run, that's what it does.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
New update released. Version 0.73.0, ENG

Changes:
  • New enemy: Black shadow
  • New CG Event: tentacle suit event
  • New full-body drawings corresponding to the new enemies
  • New full-body drawings corresponding to the Mimic when Demyra wears tentacle suit
  • Menu reading speed has been greatly improved
  • Adding the function of the dreaming, now you can wear the tentacle suit in there
  • Partial New scene: Abyssal Cage (Upper-half)
  • Some old CGs were modified some little problems
  • English translation of all texts before Beta 0.70
  • BUG repair and system optimisation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
The only thing that really annoys me with this game is that JoyToKey doesn't work with it. Not sure why, it just refuses to work. Granted mapping would be a nightmare with the crazy number of needed keys and no practical layout, but it's not even possible.

Carlosdan

Dec 20, 2019
I still can't open this game since January, every single attempt sends me error 0xc00007b even though I already installed all the C++ and the .dll files it asks for

4.30 star(s) 71 Votes