Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Not sure why you couldn't with paypal though, it shouldn't be a problem.
Paypal is pretty shitty payment/money transferring system. And also, in monst countries in which it works it allows only send mon

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
P**treon is watching this thread. If they see something they don't like, the whole project could be permanently shut down, and that's bad for everyone.
Who could I ask then? Not talking about any download link! Nope! Totally not! I´m talking about a "walktrough" ;)

Jul 6, 2020
Literally a few post above would explain the situation. The world really is going to sh*t these days now with your fellow specimen cockblocking you because of some harmless exotic software.
Truly sad to see one of my favorite gem being targeted like this.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Has anyone played 0.88 and figured out how to open the gallery? Btw saves from previous versions don't seem to work anymore and devs seem to no longer provide saves

When you reach the supposed location of the goddess statue in the halls of flame, you are met with the room used to greet players when they reach the end of the beta. Seems like you can't trigger defeat CGs at all because Demyra would just lie there and pressing buttons doesn't do anything

Did I mess up or did the devs decide to implement some anti-non-Patreon procedures lmao

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes