Oir

Nov 5, 2018
So after releasing it Patreons bullshit can be remedied afterwards?
It's very common for games to be released relatively "vanilla" or even with no lewd content at all with an external H-content patch that can be applied to get the H-content. You see it on Steam all the time.

Reactions: Christin Eleven
Jan 2, 2018
where is the fire maze
i cant find the key and when i look around in this thread everybody keep saying that it is in the maze but where is the maze someone said that there is a tunnel under/near a vase but i cant find it
can anyone tell me where the key is
i remember playing this game once and actually finding it but no i cant figure out where it is

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
where is the fire maze
i cant find the key and when i look around in this thread everybody keep saying that it is in the maze but where is the maze someone said that there is a tunnel under/near a vase but i cant find it
can anyone tell me where the key is
i remember playing this game once and actually finding it but no i cant figure out where it is
you mean the key to the anal plug collar? then yes, it's in the "land of the sacred flame" area, or whatever.

To get the key, you have to find a blue glowing teleporter in front of a gargoyle statue in the area. iirc that's in the same room as, or near the room where you have to turn on all four flamers to get the other, more story-important key to get the Gondor's Fury power. Go thru the teleporter, and it'll put you in a maze - at the end is a chest with the key.

The other thing people are talking about, the "tunnel" near a vase, goes to a pit of slugs and a hotspring of tentacles. (Tentacles not mentioned)

Jan 2, 2018
you mean the key to the anal plug collar? then yes, it's in the "land of the sacred flame" area, or whatever.

To get the key, you have to find a blue glowing teleporter in front of a gargoyle statue in the area. iirc that's in the same room as, or near the room where you have to turn on all four flamers to get the other, more story-important key to get the Gondor's Fury power. Go thru the teleporter, and it'll put you in a maze - at the end is a chest with the key.

The other thing people are talking about, the "tunnel" near a vase, goes to a pit of slugs and a hotspring of tentacles. (Tentacles not mentioned)
the key that i am looking for is the key you need for "the land of the sealed flame" sanctuary there is a tunnel on the left that leads you to a pillar it said that you need a key to use it im currently looking for this key

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
the key that i am looking for is the key you need for "the land of the sealed flame" sanctuary there is a tunnel on the left that leads you to a pillar it said that you need a key to use it im currently looking for this key
There's a giant mass of tentacles, that require you to turn on four flamethrower statues, if you keep going into the sanctuary.
The path to that is right across from the tunnel you mentioned. (Break the torch near the black tentacles.)

Keep going down that path and you should eventually hit the room where there's a mass of tentacles, and Demyra explicitly states there's "something in the middle of it", which is the key you need. Explore that area, turn on the flamers, and you'll get it.

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone know about the updates on this game? The patreon indicates 0.88 got released on November 30th, but that might just me misinterpreting

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
any upload please
Reposting for info:

Patreon banned the creator for their content.
They had to censor over 50% of the h-scenes.
So all new versions are censored.
Some fans figured out they can copy-paste parts of some older versions into the newer versions and see the old deleted scenes. However, this is a lot of work and kind of annoying to do a patchwork job every time you want to play.
Currently, Patreon allowed the creator back, but only if they keep the censored content out. So if they see the fan-edited versions, the creator could be permabanned, and that's bad news for all of us.
Basically, all the good stuff is in version 0.82 or earlier. Anything else is censored and kind of dull.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes