miraichan

May 22, 2020
There's almost no point in trying to get an appeal or ask why. Adult content on Patreon has become contentious because of Paypal and their refusal to processes charges for it. Hence why you don't have the ability to use PayPal on DLSite or other places.
The only reason it lasted so long was because it was fairly quiet and underground. The dev's best bet by far now is Ci-en or Pixiv Fanbox. Possibly even Fantia.jp.
Alternatively, they can get their Patreon probably back up if they remove all sexual imagery from their posts, which is I believe the Patreon default.
They can go Subscribestar, the Karryn game is on there i think

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
Can I know how to get both the tentacle panty and the tentacle suit?

EDIT: Also can I know how to get the tentacle cluster scene? the one where you will be sleeping? that scene cause Idk how to get that too

thank you
suit is in the tentacle maze in front of the really big doors, in a sewer grate. involves talking to the stone head a lot.
Panty is in a chest in the section nearby with a bunch of torches to light.

cluster is just dying to the really big tentacles w/out any other stuff on you (just walk into them, don't attack them esp with gondol. don't have tentacle gear on cuz that'll override it)

Reactions: LETNANZ34

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Ver 0.82.1 HOTFIX EN Uncensored Released

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING, READ THIS POST
It contains exes to fix 0xc07b crash errors and missing DLL issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA

CH ver is here.
Pass: B-flat&wolfzq

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need 8.2.1 version 8.2.0don't work for me.

Claymore Light

Jul 21, 2021
So quick question, i have the Twisted Space debuff going for a while now. Does it go away eventually or should i be looking to revert to an older save?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Official Bugfix patch 0.82.2

Changelog:
Fixed the error that occurred when reading the achievement file. This error may lead to the wrong CG, some events not triggered correctly.
Fixed some cases where the menu cannot be opened
Fixed the elevator cannot start from bottom to top
English translation of all texts before Beta 0.82.1

Just overwrite the "Resources" folder to the original game folder.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Sorry if this seems to be a stupid question on my part but I am a type of person who likes to be reassured before taking action. So my question is, for Patreon do we just cancel our payments? til a new site is provided? etc etc. I really don't want to stop supporting your work B-Flat.

Again sorry for my stupid stupid question.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Sorry if this seems to be a stupid question on my part but I am a type of person who likes to be reassured before taking action. So my question is, for Patreon do we just cancel our payments? til a new site is provided? etc etc. I really don't want to stop supporting your work B-Flat.

You can contact the dev on blog
Some1 else asked your question and this is what he replied
If it is blocked until the beginning of next month, according to the Patreon official website, no sponsor fee will be charged.
But it’s okay to cancel it first. After all, if it’s really blocked until next month, I won’t be able to receive any fees this month.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Things will get better in October, don't worry. There will be a solution to get everyone what they want---but we must be very, very, very careful about discussing that, because Patreon is watching F95.

Just to repeat that, Patreon is watching this thread, so please have discretion (maybe switch to PMs) when asking about certain content.

Feel free to PM me for any questions that can't be discussed publicly. :)

Reactions: voltairepop

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah, Patreon's been known to boot people for stuff they do on other websites, and I think there was at least one instance of some Patreon janny demanding someone censor their pixiv.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, Patreon's been known to boot people for stuff they do on other websites, and I think there was at least one instance of some Patreon janny demanding someone censor their pixiv.
Patreon has a policy of also watching where things are linked from.

So, for example, if you make something, but it's linked on bad-word-criminal-site.com, then they will immediately start to look at your content to find why bad-word-criminal-site wants to link to it.

They want to ensure their "Patreon funds" are not being used to publicly support bad things. It is about PR and advertising; they want to maintain a clean image when people look the company up.

I do not agree with this policy, and I am anti-censorship in general, but this is the current rule, and for this project to survive so close to the ending, well...you have to play ball.

Things will work out if everyone works together as a community.

Reactions: voltairepop

Rangerbrad

Sep 1, 2021
I've found a Bug that is very Annoying and kinda Destructive, it affecting the system too, like the Xray only work in Tentacles Lair

And when raped by Goatmen, the screen turned Black and cannot continue, you need to Quit the game and run the game again, then try not to get Raped by them

Version 80.1 is very enjoyable version, but this 82.1 and 82.2 is not so enjoyable, annoying as hell

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
i just thought i would share this tid-bit. There's apperantly a Malicious User that is proposely reporting accounts...

how was this confirmed? several game devs who didn't publicly post materials (stated or imagery) got their account audited.
while they have asked for the reporter to be to be named.
Patreon is flat out denying information requests. going so far to ignore the "international legistration" to provide all evidence so that a dispute can be raised or a class action suit on the user can be served

Their is also talk that the account holder is also actively making a living by reporting adult games in various circles/ platforms

Reactions: pizbia

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
i just thought i would share this tid-bit. There's apperantly a Malicious User that is proposely reporting accounts...
There is, yes. Possibly more than one. People with grudges against certain developers.

That's why, going forward, the fandom needs to be careful about what they say on public forums. PM is always bettter.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Dumb ass heck question but am I the only person who wants the old tentacle panties (0.77.1) back. The current one looks like something from a string bikini set that could be torn off at any second, and it doesn't make Demyra orgasm at all (although it does in the stuck gallery for me idk why)

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes