theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
Has anyone played 0.88 and figured out how to open the gallery? Btw saves from previous versions don't seem to work anymore and devs seem to no longer provide saves

When you reach the supposed location of the goddess statue in the halls of flame, you are met with the room used to greet players when they reach the end of the beta. Seems like you can't trigger defeat CGs at all because Demyra would just lie there and pressing buttons doesn't do anything

Did I mess up or did the devs decide to implement some anti-non-Patreon procedures lmao
You need a patch

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
Hey, hey, we have no reason to provide the game, so please don't say it right away! Give it to me! Please send me a private letter if you need it

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
You need a patch
Well (whispers) *do you mind sending me that patch if you have it*

*also guys I know you all want the 0.88 game but please at least read the thread there are at least 2 people willing to send you the game if you click on their profile and click on "Start Conversation"*

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
Well (whispers) *do you mind sending me that patch if you have it*

*also guys I know you all want the 0.88 game but please at least read the thread there are at least 2 people willing to send you the game if you click on their profile and click on "Start Conversation"*
pm

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Wait, so what happened?
Patreon did something so the dev can't distribute new versions of the game?
I saw something about content being removed(?) and patched back in later, but the post wasn't clear.

What's going on?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Wait, so what happened?
Patreon did something so the dev can't distribute new versions of the game?
I saw something about content being removed(?) and patched back in later, but the post wasn't clear.

What's going on?
Patreon banned the creator for their content.
They had to censor over 50% of the h-scenes.
So all new versions are censored.
Some fans figured out they can copy-paste parts of some older versions into the newer versions and see the old deleted scenes. However, this is a lot of work and kind of annoying to do a patchwork job every time you want to play.
Currently, Patreon allowed the creator back, but only if they keep the censored content out. So if they see the fan-edited versions, the creator could be permabanned, and that's bad news for all of us.
Basically, all the good stuff is in version 0.82 or earlier. Anything else is censored and kind of dull.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes