circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Just tried it, buy another pair of hand cuffs. The quest seemingly just doesn't get fulfilled, if you buy only a single pair. I guess, this is a bug. The next event then just happens, if you let some time pass.
Well, shit. Thanks. It worked.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Just tried it, buy another pair of hand cuffs. The quest seemingly just doesn't get fulfilled, if you buy only a single pair. I guess, this is a bug. The next event then just happens, if you let some time pass.
And now I've gone through 3 weeks of time stuck here with no new yellow areas to click. The only thing still actively happening is every time I go see Perin at night I get Perin +1. She's up to 22 now.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
And now I've gone through 3 weeks of time stuck here with no new yellow areas to click. The only thing still actively happening is every time I go see Perin at night I get Perin +1. She's up to 22 now.
Hereto, I quote Dr. Vibes:

Details below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just replayed it. For me, shortly after I played the Cara-Coffee event, I got a text message and then, I had the yellow ring on the yacht.

If this doesn't work, post your save, it's under: "C:\Users\<your computer name>\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV" on Windows PC. Where you have to replace <your computer name> with the actual computer name.

Reactions: Squarblesport

KingOfLies

Nov 29, 2017
My game keeps crashing after I select fullscreen or windowed view - here's my log. (V0.11.0) Any help would be appreciated.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
post is now public.

This is the initial 0.12.0 release so it is possible there may be the odd bug. I have done plenty of testing but it is no surprise when there is something I miss. Please let me know if you find any issues.

I hope you enjoy the updates!

Windows:
Mac OS:
Android:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
I am a potential paying donor there are no customers on patreon
Spoken more like a lawyer than a true pirate on a pirate site! You are a potential paying _Patron_ on Patreon. If ye like the work of Dr Vibes become more than a "potential paying donor".

I be a pirate. Who might you be?

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Spoken more like a lawyer than a true pirate on a pirate site! You are a potential paying _Patron_ on Patreon. If ye like the work of Dr Vibes become more than a "potential paying donor".

I be a pirate. Who might you be?
Aye I be a pirate to but some times I need to buy rum then steal rum

• Haha
Reactions: Squarblesport
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes