nomosp

May 18, 2017
Please confirm that you have a file gdsqlite.32.dll in your game directory. I get the same error if I delete this file so my guess is your antivirus has quarantined it not having recognised it. You may need to white list this file in your antivirus.
Yes, I have all the files included in the original zip. My laptop only has the native Windows Defender active and no item in quarantine.
Maybe its a driver problem.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
How do I get the quest for the camera? I'm stuck at "Wait for Cara to come home late" and "keep progressing" for days.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I'm just discovering this game and ouahh I'm really surprised. The interface is quite good and flexible, there is some grind but nothing toxic and the quality for an Honey select game based is very high. And on top of that, the story is fun to play. Gratz to the dev ! I don't know why this game is hidden so much in this forum :unsure: :sneaky:

Reactions: patrickB

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
" Pint of beer for the fella, fruit based drinks for the ladies " Sum1's an Al Murray fan

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Yes, I have all the files included in the original zip. My laptop only has the native Windows Defender active and no item in quarantine.
Maybe its a driver problem.
Thanks for the log and info on this. I don't have a solution at this point. It looks like it's a problem between the database plugin and the game engine. Why this only happens on some machines... It could be something that the next release of the plugin or the engine fixes...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
A really good game. One of the best, good renders, history and very hot chicks. I'm going to follow it very close.

I've a qüestion. Can't resolve one task. It said "find Alice in the pool". But i never seen her there. A little help please. Thanks a lot!!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Just played it all over again from the beginning. What an absolute delight this game is.

I have bought the DSLR camera (in fact, I bought two of them), but Lucy is nowhere to be seen. Except for the night out at the jazz club, that is. Have I reached the end of the current content, or am I missing something?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well failed again.. went back a save and used the cheat to give myself one more affection with helena to 8 and still not enough.. so raised it to 9 and still fail. I must be missing some chances. I worked for only 3 days to get the 150 or so for rent but need a wt or something I guess.

I think i did it by repeatedly cleaning the pool when she was sunbathing and cleaning the dishes with her after dinner

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Just played it all over again from the beginning. What an absolute delight this game is.

I have bought the DSLR camera (in fact, I bought two of them), but Lucy is nowhere to be seen. Except for the night out at the jazz club, that is. Have I reached the end of the current content, or am I missing something?
After you buy the camera there should be a new icon on the phone messages to contact Lucy and continue her story, which includes Christina (the girl you went to a bar before all went to shit)

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
After you buy the camera there should be a new icon on the phone messages to contact Lucy and continue her story, which includes Christina (the girl you went to a bar before all went to shit)
Thanks, but this does not happen. I can read her messages. The latest message says "meet me at the beach", which is, I think, connected to an other, older, event. I went to the beach, but didn't meet Lucie. I did meet Billie, though, who told me some backstory.

I tried to buy a camera ageain, so I have three now. Unfortunalely I coundn't put them on ebay :D.

nomosp

May 18, 2017
Thanks for the log and info on this. I don't have a solution at this point. It looks like it's a problem between the database plugin and the game engine. Why this only happens on some machines... It could be something that the next release of the plugin or the engine fixes...
Thanks, I'll keep an eye for the next version.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Can someone give a save after getting past the first week. Tired of failing.
Here's a save. Helana's check has been passed and rent paid for the first week.
Place both files from zip into C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
This will show in save slot 1.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Here's a save. Helana's check has been passed and rent paid for the first week.
Place both files from zip into C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\
This will show in save slot 1.
Thanks

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
A really good game. One of the best, good renders, history and very hot chicks. I'm going to follow it very close.

I've a qüestion. Can't resolve one task. It said "find Alice in the pool". But i never seen her there. A little help please. Thanks a lot!!
The trick is to find her by 'her' pool (at the neighbors house). She should be there in the afternoon. I've made an update to the quest instructions for this to make it clearer in the next bugfix release.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018

There should be a phone icon that shows up during the night timeslot (an action icon not your regular phone button) once you purchase the DSLR. I've updated the quest instructions in the next bugfix version which will make this clearer. If this doesn't sort the problem please feel free to send me a save file and I'll take a look.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes